Ultimate Sovereign

Not sure why within around 6-8 hours of playing my sub, I feel a craving for another loop. This has been occurring since the 2nd day. Gonna stick to the routine though.

Woke up this morning and scanned through the Q website. Never noticed until today how beautiful the artwork is. Then I jumped out of bed to take the trash out and tackle some house chores. When I went outside, It felt as if I was in a new planet.

The colors and sounds of nature were enhanced to me, I saw the beauty in literally everything. I have to wonder if the Carpe Diem module is instilling the “love of life” within me. I’ve missed that feeling. I relentlessly tackled everything I’ve wanted to accomplish today.

4 Likes

I’ve spent most of today mentally and physically tired. More than likely means the script is still processing. I also manifested a couple random things outta nowhere while putting in efforts today to keep me vibrations high. Despite a couple instances where I could’ve snapped I maintained my composure pretty well.

1 Like

Woke up in the middle of the night energized and motivated, payed some bills but knew I would suffer if I didn’t go back to sleep since I have work today. When my alarm went off I was dreaming at the time and woke up shocked. Had to meditate intensely just to calm myself back down. Not sure what I was dreaming about but I remember it being somewhat lucid. In any case, I once again woke up excited to tackle the day.

The theme for today is breaking my own subconscious limits. I’ve been manifesting the tools to help with just that left and right, already have six different sources at that in within just 4 hours of being awake. One of those of course is the Unlimiter module that’s already within my custom. I think this has already been happening anyway and I’m just starting to really notice.

See…with just using my custom for one week, I already feel more like the version of me from my early 20’s. I have his ambition, but the knowledge and confidence of my new self. It feels as if a lot of the BS I went through in the past 6 years has not even occurred. I feel more free than ever to be myself, my authentic self. I’ve come to realize that in many ways I let my “darker” side take the pilot’s seat for a while as a defensive strategy against the people I interacted with. I mentioned in an earlier post that things were being stripped away internally, and I was right.

I feel lighter in many ways, you never realize how heavy something was until you no longer are bearing that weight (speaking figuratively and literally). Damn, only one week with a custom and things are already moving full speed ahead, even manifestation wise. I even manifested a new friend with similar spiritual interests apparently.

She’s amazingly kind-hearted and giving. What’s strange is that I actually met her online a couple weeks ago and she just stopped messaging me out of nowhere. Then came back around all of a sudden yesterday. I feel no paranoia about whether or not she’ll disappear again. Simply enjoying the interaction for the moment.

This also confirms an observation that I began as soon as I was done with my very first loop of my custom, my social skills are going back up (thanks Lion IV module). Most of my interactions with others have been meh…many were hostile with people I either didn’t know at all or not very well. Not sure what that was all about. For a week now though, people have been responding to me better in general.

3 Likes

No bad reconciliation symptoms last week so as of today I’m running 2 loops every other day. I had actually woken up in the middle of the night and stayed awake long enough to run 2 loops, then went back to sleep. A clear sign of the script being processed is that every time I closed my eyes and went back to sleep, I had a very clear and lucid dream. I remained in full control of the dream the entire night. I kept picking back up I’m the dream where I left off.

In fact this time I was fully aware of how even time was passing I’m the dream, I even understood the theme and the message. Never had this type of clarity within a dream before. Dreamt I was back in high school and kept getting up to go to the bathroom to change clothes or modify some computer parts on my book bag. I got up at least a dozen times while the teacher was lecturing and showing some video.

Throughout the duration of the dream, I didn’t give a damn about what the class was doing, who saw me or even if anyone was gonna say anything. I simply did what I wanted without fear of consequences. That’s how I know my dream and even my actions within it were guided by my custom subliminal content.

Woke up exhausted which is how I know it was a lot of content pouring into my brain. I’m sure I’ll get acclimated to it over the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Does the Emperor Core in you Terminus custom ‘feel’ similar to your experience on Q, but stronger,
or is it almost a new beast? I don’t know if this makes sense, but I mean does it seem familiar, can you recognize it. I ask because my Emperor core did, and then after a week it didn’t at all. I’m looking to see if its more the terminus build or the addition of the sex mastery core. It seems likely its the terminus build.

It’s not the Terminus build, rather it is your Custom. The overal behavior you’ll experience from a subliminal is determined by it’s totality, when creating a Custom you’ll create a entire different Archetype which results in a different experience.

Getting the exact same Custom you’re having now in Q will give you similar results to the Terminus one.

2 Likes

So you can take a custom with emperor core mix it with trail blazer, lion IV, mastermind, sultan, and spotlight to make a stark like emperor?

1 Like

I am curious to @Davisnwc impression of this.

Of course, to some degree, but Sex Mastery impacts major programs archetype minimally in my stacking experience. It has an anxiolytic like effect, increased attraction, and more sexual energy.

Today I ran Terminus custom and it’s full Emperor with just more ‘sacral fire’. So the archetype is showing up as the same with simply an addition.
So as reconciliation subsides they become more cohesive it seems.

@Floridianninja

It will likely lean in a more Stark like direction for sure, what you love about Stark, may not be covered in those modules.

I guess you ment to say to make Emperor like Stark, and I wouldn’t say so because there’s way more to Stark then distinctively those modules. You can’t just turn a Core into something else by adding more to it, it’ll only add a finishing touch to it, something you’d like to see added on top of the already existing attributes.

Furthermore, I personally do not believe Lion IV, Mastermind or Sultan are present in Stark. So not really no.

On the bright side, if you like the trailblazer effect from Stark, adding that to Emperor Core will most definitely give that inventor like effect present within Stark to Emperor.

@Azriel, sure but it’s not only that, of course Sex Mastery doesn’t have like a very obvious directional effect. But here’s the game-changer, the more you add to a Custom the less pronounced each module will be, which is obviously noticed when people run Ascension – a compact script, suggested who knows how many times in one hour of listening? Surely it has profound effects.

I do believe that in the long-term effects will become more obvious, but then again it’s not like running Emperor Core solo as that’ll be way more pronounced in one hour of listening (Input = Output). The more energy used to process one script, the more pronounced it’ll be in it’s execution. So with your Custom, even though you listen 3x times compared to regular Emperor, every time you listen it’ll also go over those other modules & scripts, which we’re added.

Similarly Ascension in Emperor doesn’t give you the same Aura or execution as Ascension solitary because it’s just way more pronounced, plus you don’t execute all of those extra modules merged within the Archetype. For example a Custom with Emperor + Sex Mastery is not equal to Emperor & Sex Mastery listened to apart from each other (A + B is NOT AB but creates C).

Remember Customs are created with an A.I, the scripts of each Core and Module are blended together to work optimally, discarding or adding even one single module to your Custom will manifest in a different Archetype or Energy.

Hopefully this was a transparant explanation, but that’s basically how I feel about it.

5 Likes

Thank you @Hermit

That answers a lot

1 Like

@Davisnwc
apologies on the deviation in the thread, would love your thoughts on the Emperor Q vs. Emperor Core+ Modules in Terminus experience.

@Hermit- thank you for the input
@friday -if you wanna join :slight_smile:
I’m going to continue this on my journal

I never said they were in it lol, but they are probably close to some modules that might be in it, mastermind is in emperor house of M for sure, lion IV is probably in daredevil or Khan, maybe also primal, which if ps it is in stark lion IV might be in stark in some way as a really small sub module.

I meant to say an emperor like stark not stark but like it in some aspects like creativity and somewhat fame spotlight thing.

sorry, left you out of the party @Floridianninja :slight_smile:
come over to my thread for continued discussion so as not to derail this journal

1 Like

Hey @Azriel I agree with @Hermit with my custom Emperor being making me feel different from the main Emperor.

Similarities so far:

• Profound sense of inner strength

• Loner tendencies

• Keeps me deeply introspective

Differences so far:

• When I do choose to actually socialize, I enjoy it more now.

• I’m back in touch with my more fun-loving side.

• The chill side of my personality has been brought back to the surface, where as with EQ I was more of a hard-ass and rarely displaying any emotions externally.

• I feel freer to express myself self while not giving a damn about how I’m judged. Even if I’m perceived as weak, I know I’m not and have the confidence to put my full inner strength on display when necessary.

• EQ put me more on the vibe of a dictator while my custom makes me feel more like a diplomat who stands ready to face and thwart any perceived threat should the occasion call for it. Meanwhile I can still cut loose and don’t give a damn about playing down my happiness, even if I’m surrounded by miserable assholes.

The content of a subliminal, even when they have the same core can wildly differ. I can already tell this from my custom and I’m barely into the 2nd week of its usage.

4 Likes

I agreed with another point of yours but here’s where I have to disagree. Terminus goes much deeper in my experience and hits parts of the subconscious that I feel like Q didn’t even touch. It feels as if Terminus reaches all the way to my inner child and quite frankly has me feeling as if I “grew up” having the qualities I’m exhibiting when I know damn well I didn’t. It’s like Q worked with who I was at the time. Terminus is taking my entire psyche, past and present and unifying them so that the qualities my custom is instilling is absorbed and executed by the entirety of my being. The transition also feels incredibly natural despite the fact that 1, I excluded the naturalizer module from my subliminal to make room for other things; and 2, the changes I’m experiencing compared to previous versions of Emperor are happening at a faster, smoother, and more profound rate than ever. Of course, I attribute at least some of this to the name-embedding.

4 Likes

Not sure if you were asking me this but to make sure I understand, are you asking about basically taking one Core program, and adding your favorite modules from another program to try and get the best of both worlds, like a Emperor & Stark combo bit with only one core?

Took 12 hours to gain a decent amount of energy back and that’s because I got myself up and moving and had to push myself a bit. Seems I’ll be running 2 loops every other day (really 3 days a week) for at least a few weeks to get acclimated to the tremendous demand that 2 loops puts on my mind and body. Terminus is no laughing matter. For now I’ll have to run my custom upon waking instead of right before bed like I’ve been doing, because I woke up today feeling like I drank half a bottle of NyQuil, and still took half a day to energetically recover. Good thing I rarely engage in fapping and have a somewhat healthy diet to support my energy levels too, but in order to get the most of this journey I’m gonna have to step my game up with those things.

2 Likes

I mean kind of lol like not all aspects of stark but some

Lol got you.

1 Like

Thank you for this.

2 Likes