Ultima Journal placement?

Woke up feeling a bit anxious this morning but not too much. Most of if not all of it is related to trust issues I have especially regarding the people my Wife and I rent from and work for. Need to find a way out sooner rather than later. I did run a couple of loops of Elixir last night before bed like I mentioned I was going to do. I have been reading more which makes listening to my stack significantly easier than when I would put priority on watching some show or something. It’s always amazing how people often including myself are able to place such importance on things that aren’t important or don’t help us grow or improve our lives or those of the people we take care of.
I’m not sure right now how busy I will be today. Hopefully not as much as yesterday so I can get more loops in of Elixir and Regeneration. I don’t recall off the top of my head when Elixir was upgraded to Ultima .A little over a month ago I think . It just sort of blows my mind how sticking with one Ultima and one Q title for the most part has made such a huge difference. I haven’t kept track of the time but I am going to sort of start over and make today day one. I really want to be able to see my progress and go back and read what I post and have a bit more of a time stamp or frame on it
I will update my journal later or start a new one which may just be easier

2 Likes

Ahh man…every time I go into this journal I chuckle at the title, with its questioning tone and all.

@James any experience with The Commander so far?

3 Likes

@SubliminalUser That’s why I started a new journal earlier today. I have yet to run Commander. I’ve been sticking with Elixir

1 Like

How is atomic habits ?? Is it a good read so far ?

I keep forgetting I have it. Not exactly good habit building.

yeah its definitely a good read, has some good information on habit forming, like habit stacking (example)

2 Likes