Ultima Journal placement?

@DarkPhilosopher Thank you and good choice. Beyond Limitless Ultima is a lot of fun
Any idea if Limitless is in the Regeneration Q Core or is that something @SaintSovereign would have to answer?

Once again I didn’t listen to anything yesterday. I will probably run Beyond Limitless Ultima tonight after I get home and then not run much or anything until Saturday or Sunday. I feel the more time I take away from the audios as in not running endless loops , the more my perspective changes. I know action is critical for progress for me that I feel that is applicable to working on changing your thinking and seeing where you can grow mentally and emotionally.
I definitely try to be more realistic and honest with myself and others and not let the absurdities and endless unnecessary distractions of life cloud my growth or vision.

1 Like

As you are probably aware, the natural movement of change in nature is like this.

There’s no way to avoid it. The best thing is to roll with it and make use of it. The way sailors are skilled in using the roll of ocean waves and winds to get to where they are going.

I know you probably already know that, but I mention it because you should be on the look out for a kind of compensatory drop of energy after the tense crisis you’ve just successfully navigated. The natural response would be a kind of depression (not clinical depression) that would hit in this week. A kind of confused directionless physical sensation would be pretty normal. If it comes, it’s natural and kind of gives your body a chance to release the tension. Eventually things balance and normalize.

I don’t know how familiar any of this is to you, but even if it is, it can still be useful to hear it from someone else sometimes.

2 Likes

@Malkuth I am very carefully watching my mental and emotional state and wellbeing. I was thinking earlier how for me it’s important that I have modules such as Attachment Destroyer and Rogue in my customs as I am very much learning to release and let go of that which simply does not matter even more rapidly. Even as my Wife and I have folks around us that want to impose their outdated and quite possibly very toxic beliefs on us. I don’t think a lot of people realize that very often the best way to be supportive of anything is just be there and shut the fuck up unless requested otherwise.
I really want to learn to let go and not be attached to not just what has kept me stuck but also of any outcome or expectations. Selective apathy.

1 Like

That’s very real.

One of the very first and most important skills practiced by students of Wisdom and Healing throughout the ages has been Shutting the Fuck Up. That and Getting the Fuck Over Yourself are two major prerequisites for learning almost anything useful.

And yeah, a third important skill is learning how to manage the many people who have not made much progress with those first two skills.

Those modules you mentioned will be useful and I look forward to when I’m running them myself.

Keep doing it. :muscle:t6:

1 Like

Not sure if it’s because of my ongoing use of Beyond Limitless Ultima or because I added in EOGQ Stage 1 yesterday but I did have two interesting dreams last night. One was me attempting to get employed at a job I had previously only to be told that for whatever reason I had to take a psych exam to prove I don’t have down syndrome. Obviously I don’t but I know that being told that was from growing up always having my intelligence questioned and at one point being told constantly I must be " partially retarded ". There words not mine. I was told that because I was more than a bit of a non conformist and wasn’t a fan of being told how to live my life or plan my future.
In the other dream my biological mother moved to a different state. Not very far aware but enough. I’m not sure what that means other than to continue the distance I have between myself and my biological , half , and step families.
Honestly I am having a lot of fun running both Beyond Limitless Ultima and EOGQ Stage 1. I have always been super stressed about money or often the lack of it . I have spent the last several years feeling like being broke or close to poverty level obviously isn’t doing myself or my wife any favors but also very unsure what to do about it. I have never understood the total contempt for people who have achieved financial independence. As if being broke and poor is some noble form of suffering.

1 Like

No idea why but I am far more motivated today than I have been in a while. I was able to get quite a few things done that honestly I didn’t want to do more out of feeling they would take far longer than they did. Now I feel like I should be doing something I just have no idea what. Obviously I am making sure my Wife is ok and has what she needs.

1 Like
1 Like

Currently running a loop of my Alpha and Wealth focused custom. Really pushing myself to find better options for me and my family. Listening to this yesterday as well as running a couple of loops of Ecstasy of Gold Stage 1 just really got me thinking about where I want my focus to be. That it’s quite possible that the reason I have felt so overwhelmed and stressed out is because of my finances or lack thereof. Obviously it’s far easier to get shit done if you aren’t worried about a lack of resources. I have for a long time felt a burning desire to be able to tell people to just go away and not have to deal with their bullshit drama , criticism, insecurity, and narcissism.

I think for me right now is just this feeling of wanting to walk away from a lot of crap and people. My Wife having a heart attack , having triple bypass surgery, and spending entire days afterwards with her in the hospital just made me really aware of who in our lives are there while its convenient for them and how quickly their focus goes back to themselves.

2 Likes

Yes, important to be there for your wife at this point of time. Other stuff can wait.

1 Like

I know the feeling. I’m not sure if it’s purely BLU in my case, as I’m stacking it with other subs. Either way, I tend to think of past mistakes and how I could have avoided them. Maybe reconciliation, or maybe that’s just how BLU and the rest of my stack helps me learn. In either case, just take it as a way to improve.

1 Like

@d1gz I agree. Definitely making sure I never make those same mistakes again. I have been reading up a lot on decision making and how it’s really nothing more than a series of tradeoffs.Not shocking I know but when you start looking at the long term impact to do or not do something you really at least in my case , start asking yourself how important or necessary something is or isn’t.
For me it’s definitely running Beyond Limitless Ultima. Things didn’t really start clicking and those observations weren’t obvious or available for whatever reason prior.
I remember telling my wife a few days after I started running BLU that I have to be careful with it because I don’t want to always feel like I am having existential angst but often that is exactly what is happening. Quite a bit of regret and asking myself what the fuck I was thinking? A lot of it now I realize came from trying to be something I’m not and never will be. Doing things and changing myself to make other people happy.

Haven’t posted in my journal for a bit. I’ve spent a lot of time reevaluating my goals especially with everything going on lately I often feel I have to do all I can to get over my own shit and attachments so I can focus on those that need and rely on me right now. I’m learning to embrace the grind but not necessarily as quickly as I would like. I have to admit that at times I feel like what I want to do is on hold. Which may not necessarily be a bad thing as it’s constantly forcing me to really look at what’s important to me and what can be simplified or eliminated
I posted that how my wife having cardiac bypass surgery has changed everything and I wasn’t wrong. I just wasn’t sure how much or to what extent.

Have you been taking a break from subs? It may be a good idea.

1 Like

I have been taking days off. Probably more than I would like at times but sometimes it has to be done as cliche as that sounds. Having an internal and external issues when I run House of Medici. It makes me feel calm and confident and at the same time aggressive or not at all timid or shy which is great for me but apparently puts some people around me on edge that are used to me being silent or going along with things to avoid conflict. It’s sort of weird because I have been looking for a subliminal for years that would help me feel like running House of Medici does

2 Likes

Hi. My story may help you. At 52, I was going through a bad divorce and my career as a banker was in the throes of the Great Recession. In seven years time, I have emerged with a new career and I am doing well. I have a solid alpha base and am still growing. The hurt and pain never goes away, but the anger and bitterness does.

Just keep laying the good groundwork and your work will pay off.

5 Likes