Ultima Experimenta: Hailing Hydra never felt so good

I am literally listening to Ultima Test (A) right now. My plan is to take 15-30mins between each track to observe how I feel.

Grateful to be a part of this test group.

2 Likes

First loop of listening:

This is slightly less smooth than my custom sub, but that shouldnt come a a surprise. I found myself asking ā€œHow long moreā€ with 3-5 minutes left. Nothing noticeable so far.

Okay the craziest sh!t just happened, and I think it deserves itā€™s own post:

I just listened to the second loop of Ultima (A), followed by the same meditation that Iā€™ve been doing. Itā€™s about 45 minutes and the whole purpose of the meditation is to be pure consciousness.

During the meditation, I was able to BE pure consciousness for extended periods of time. Even though I did feel some sensations in my physical body, that did not distract me from being pure consciousness. So did different thoughts that entered my mind. I acknowledge them, and saw that disappear.

I also visualized myself traveling through the vastness of the cosmos. I saw myself having a boomerang, and I threw it away from Earth. I saw this boomerang travel so far away from me that I couldnt even see it. Then it emitted a light and I teleported to it. This happened like 10-15 times throughout the 45 minutes. I wasnt counting because I was pure consciousness. Thenā€¦ I summoned The Ancient One and asked her how far I was away from Earth after throwing the boomerang 2 times. It was 5 trillion^2 kilometers, or 3106855961186.67^2 miles.
I also visualized myself standing on the shoulder of Archangel Michael, and teleporting next to Christ.

I lost track of space and time about 3-5 times in this meditation. I also developed a gratitude and appreciation of how just how vast the cosmos is, and I know Iā€™m only barely scratching the surface.

Now I am just sitting here typing in blissā€¦

4 Likes

What meditation is that?

1 Like

Waiting for @Hermitā€™s response on that :open_mouth:

Extremely impressive - somehow this doesnā€™t even surprise me anymore

1 Like

Joe Dispenzaā€™s The Generous Present Moment

1 Like

Try these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo6I2NXxhXk&list=PLitByWhB3tctR8NDe5ONMS8dkrjugiaDB&index=13

In 5-D your brain omits Gamma waves which gives you an increase state of awareness through brain wave activity. You can also reach this state by being in ā€˜flowā€™ which is when the two brain hemispheres becoming in alignment whereby the two Hemispheres communicate in a balanced manner.

1 Like

Thatā€™s 5-D? I thought going to 5-D would involve Astral Projection / Lucid Dreaming. This was purely visualization :thinking:

Well, did Dr.Strange use a time travel spell to calculate all possible outcomes in all realities across all time/space and dimensions before or after he could levitate?

After, sure. But are the rules in the MCU same for us? (Yes, I am aware of the Law of Correspondence, but does it apply here?)

I knew some aspects of Dr Strange are real but that much?

3rd loop, then I attended a Zoom call and saw myself on the cam. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s Ultima or my custom sub or a combination, but I think I look good vibrationally. My smile has a cheeky/sexual ā€œtoneā€ to itā€¦

You mean youā€™re using your custom together with Ultima? Or do you mean the previous effects of your custom prior to Ultima?

Latter :slightly_smiling_face:

I guess that the handsome you is your imagination pushed out. There was some internal shift in you.

Day 2:

Just came back from socializing with 2 ladies, it was fun. I was less self conscious and enjoyed myself. Listened to 1 loop of (B) so far before I met them. On to the second one now. Not noticing anything significant from (B) at the moment.

edit: I listened to the second loop of (B), and fell asleep while listening to it. When I woke up, the track was over. I then continued with my meditation practice:

In my mindā€™s eye, I traveled multiples of 5,000 trillion light years. (1 light year is equivalent to the distance that light travels in one year, which is 9.4607 Ɨ 1012 km or nearly 6 million million miles) Think thatā€™s pushing the envelope? I visualize a HUGE number, basically taking 5,000 trillion light years as X, I travelled X^X^X^X^Xā€¦X^X, where ā€œā€¦ā€ itself took 5,000 trillion light years itself to write out :open_mouth: Letā€™s call this number ā€œYā€.

And the best part? I DID NOT EVEN DOZE OFF FOR 1 SECOND!!!

And the ā€œHow long moreā€ thoughts were reduced significantly, to maybe 5 times throughout 45 minutes.

I did have several thoughts pop into my head, mostly of the girl that I met in the cafe a few hours ago lol, but those left my mind as soon as it entered.

Thatā€™s not allā€¦ In the midst of the meditation, I saw myself in 3rd person traveling Y distance. From that outside point of view, even though it was Y, I ONLY SAW MYSELF TAKNG A SMALL STEP!!!

Did I Become Pure Consciousness, and hence could observe the vastness of the cosmos for what it truly is?

Iā€™m not sure, but if this is caused by Ultima (B), sign me up.

edit2: 3rd loop of B done. I imagined a scene which would have implied that me and the woman i met yesterday had wild passionate sex. I was able to feel as if it already happened. I am in a state akin to sleep as I write this, lol

@SaintSovereign: Any comments? Iā€™d be very interested to hear them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What were you running before you started testing Ultima?

1 Like

My custom sub for like 2 days, which consist of:

Cores: (2)
Regeneration
Ascension

Mods: (10)

1. Energetic Development XI
  2. New Beginnings
  3. Blue Skies
  4. Unlimiter
  5. FEBRUUS
  6. ARES
  7. Inner Voice
  8. Information Releaser
  9. Attachment Destroyer
  10. Negativity Displacer

Results Enhancers: (8)

1. Yggdrasil
  2. The Merger of Worlds
  3. Pragya
  4. Omnidimensional
  5. The Architect
  6. DEUS
  7. Divine Will
  8. I AM

Before this, for 2 months, I was on Stark, Mindā€™s Eye, and Ultimate Artist like every 3 days.

As I suspected ā€“ if I had to guess, itā€™s not Ultima by itself causing this effect. Ultima B is built upon technologies we use in T2, and could be susceptible to T2ā€™s odd perception changing effects (see the ā€œtime loopsā€ people are experiencing). That, mixed with your usage of Mindā€™s Eye = crazy enhanced internal imagery. Also, some of the modules in your custom, such as Omnidimensional and Yggdrasilā€¦

1 Like

Very interesting. At this point do you still consider T^2 to be ā€œexperimentalā€, or does it officially have a place in SubClubā€™s product line?