Ultima Experiment Journal by Matt

Yesterday at night I received the message that I have been chosen to be part of the experiment. I will be listening to the experimental file on a Macbook Pro with beyerdynamic DT770 headphones.

Day 1

Starting „Ultima Test (A)“ at 11:15 am Berlin time. (volume: 100% in vlc, about 40% in system)

I decided to run 1 loop. The instructions told me to post a journal after 4-5 hours.

This would be at about 5 pm Berlin time.

Before running the subliminal I made these notes about the three parts:

• emotional - I feel a bit stressed out, but also excited about testing the subliminal

• physical - I can feel tiredness and relaxation in my body

• mental - Thinking seems to be good - clear and positive thoughts

The effects during listening:

• emotional - I feel more relaxed and motivated to see what else will be noticeable in the next few hours

• physical - I feel lighter and energized (tingling in the hands, hotness in the body), also a bit of pressure on the left ear

• mental - more optimistic thoughts

So now to the results after listening:

• emotional - I first felt good, motivated and focused working on a problem with my sisters computer, but after 4 hours I felt off, had problems making eye contact publicly (lower confidence)

• physical - I light headache feeling

• mental - frustrated thoughts, but still able to turn it around consciously

Day 2

Starting „Ultima Test (B)“ at 10:30 am Berlin time.

I decided to run 3 loops as I have more time right now. Journal entry update will come 4-5 hours after playing the loops.

• emotional - a little bit depressed

• physical - tiredness in the body

• mental - some negative thoughts

• emotional - feeling good, motivated to do something (for ex. cleaning up my apartment)

• physical - feeling a little hotness

• mental - thinking about what I could do today

As my listening setup is stationary and I felt an urge to do something productive, I began working on a programming project during listening. I had great focus and motivation during working on that project. I cleaned my apartment after listening to the three loops, felt no resistance, just was focused on it. After a week of getting nearly nothing done these were great results. I already do not want to miss the motivation I get from listening to this.

The effects noticing 4-5 hours after listening:

• emotional - feeling good

• physical - still I feel a hotness in the body in fact I am sweating

• mental - less thoughts, more in the moment

So far, I like the effects very much. Could become my daily motivator in the morning.

Short update from beginning of day 3: I already love this subliminal. Yesterday in bed I could not wait for the next day and the next loops. Currently, I am in the second loop for today and already made great progress on my work project. I do not exactly know what’s in the script, but I gain great focus, less distracting thoughts and motivation from it. Happy to be part of the testing group.

PS: I cannot differentiate the two versions at the moment. Probably have to become more aware of subtle differences.

Day 3

Starting „Ultima Test (A)“ at 8:05 am Berlin time. I will run it for 3 loops.

This time the volume is at 1/3 at the computer and at 100 % in VLC. I guess on the first day it was too loud and I felt the pressure on the left ear because of that.

This morning I got out of bed easily, which is new for me. In the past few weeks it has been difficult to get out of bed.

To stay in the format I write here the notes before listening:

• emotional - neutral towards a little happy

• physical - relaxed in the body

• mental - few thoughts, positive

The effects during listening

• emotional - feeling good, motivated to work

• physical - already a little hotness in the body

• mental - clear, effective thoughts

During listening I am working on my programming project. Focus and motivation is great. No distracting thoughts.

The effects 4-5 hours after the 3 loops:

• emotional - feeling good, enjoying the moment

• physical - relaxed and awake

• mental - lack of problematic thoughts, optimism

Now I am going to write a bit, which I do again enjoy after a while of being uninterested in it. Later there will be an online meeting and a bit of work to do.

Day 4

Beginning to listen to „Ultima Test (B)“ at 8:45 am Berlin Time. I will listen to three loops.

Yesterday in the evening I was a bit depressed, but could turn it around by focusing on other things. I also did an automatic writing session in which I came to the idea to focus on my spiritual path more.

At night, I had two dreams I remembered. In the first one I read the name „Saint Sovereign“ somewhere and thought: Ah, this is where the name comes from, until I woke up and realized it was just a dream. The second one was more complex. It was about going to a dance and living in a youth hostel. At the end one of my enemies went nuts and hindered me to go to the dance. Without resolving this conflict I woke up at about 8 am.

• emotional - I feel good
  • physical - I can feel tiredness in my body
  • mental - thinking about what I have to do today and if I will do it

• physical - relaxed
  • mental - focused at the task at hand

I can pinpoint why, but I like „Ultima Test (B)“ better.

The results 4 hours after listening:

• emotional - feeling fine
  • physical - energetic feeling (tingling in hands, warmth)
  • mental - clarity in thoughts, being present and focused on what I do

Day 5

Yesterday I worked until the middle of the night on a work project and after that on a hobby project.

This morning I had problems getting out of bed, so I begin to listen to „Ultima Test (A)“ at 10:30 am Berlin time. I will listen to three loops.

Dreams were entertaining, but not remembered.

Before running:

• emotional - a bit depressed

• physical - body feels awake, but their is also tension in the shoulders

• mental - a bit pessimistic about having to work now, don’t want to work

During listening:

• emotional - no worries

• physical - still tension in shoulders, else being awake and feeling energized

• mental - not caring if I have to do work as I am focused on the work and not ruminating about it

What I like about this subliminal is that I am in a „just do it“ mood and can dive deep into my work project without being distracted by rumination or excuses.

5 hours after listening:

• emotional - to quote true social - happy to live another day

• physical - tension in shoulders still there, energized, awake, hot - which this time definately comes from the heat outside

• mental - thinking sharp, motivated, ah work is over… I want to work more :smiley:

When I was outside today I did not feel that confident. I felt a bit stressed. A female friend of mine who I haven’t seen for a while asked me if I had grown in height. Probably better posture, could be this subliminal or any other I have run in the past few months.

Day 6

Yesterday I was very tired, so that I slept from 10 pm to 3 am, ate something and went back to bed till 8 am.

Dreams were exhausting, intensive and entertaining.

Today I start three loops „Ultima Test (B)“ at 8:40 am Berlin time.

Before running:

• emotional -a bit drained

• physical - sleepy

• mental - positive thoughts

During listening:

• physical - relaxed with some tension in shoulders, energized (I want to move)

• mental - focused on the repetitive and boring task I am doing, not thinking „ah, I want to stop this“, just doing it until I am finished

4 hours after listening:

• emotional - feeling neutral to good

• physical - a bit tired

• mental - clear focused thoughts, no rumination

In the evening I was outside and felt not very confident. A lot of thoughts about what others people are thinking about me. Not in the moment, but in the head. Feeling uncomfortable to mild anxiety.

Day 7

Yesterday in the evening I felt a bit sad. I think it was because at the moment my needs are not met - I am just working like an intelligent animal.

Today I did not get out of bed until 10:30 am. I was awake for a few times, but got back to sleep to dream more.

I am thinking about starting a dream journal in the morning. For two reason: 1. The dreams are very intense and occupying, but I do not remember them after a while. 2. I hope that when I wake up and start writing I do not go back to sleep.

Now I am starting my 3 loops of „Ultima Test (A) - 10:40 am Berlin time.

• emotional -I feel neutral

• physical - tired, tension in shoulders got better, but there is tension in the neck now

• mental - optimistic thoughts although I overslept, which is not normal for me

• emotional - feeling good, enjoying the moment

• physical - hotness in the body

• mental - less thoughts, inspiration

After listening to the second loop I am done for the work today. Waiting for some feedback from my boss. So I decided to write a bit.

Writing a story went well. And when my boss returned he was pleased with my work this week.

The results 5 hours after listening:

• physical - a bit tired

• mental - still working on hobby project with clear focus

Day 8

Yesterday I could not sleep until 3 am, because I felt emotionally energised. I did not come out of bed until 11:40 am. Dreams were repetitive and restarted every time I went back to sleep.

Now at 12:15 pm I start listening to three loops of „Ultima Test (B)“.

What I noticed yesterday is that I forgot to eat. I ate for the first time at 4pm after being a bit shaky outside and buying food. In the evening I was a bit hungrier. So my eating pattern changed for that day.

• emotional - feeling emotionally drained
  • physical - feeling tired
  • mental - not really here, ruminating

• emotional - feeling bored, wanting to do something
  • physical - still tired, but also energised
  • mental - stillness of mind

The results 4 hours after listening (7:15pm):

• emotional - feeling fine, motivated to learn
  • physical - tired
  • mental - few thoughts, a bit unfocused

I started listening to an inner game seminar in the evening because I still notice that my sexual and social needs are not met currently.

Yesterday I was awake again until about 3 am. Today I do not start the day with Ultima because I am waiting for the next step.

Bro! what has been your most profound feeling on this test.

Something that you might have not captured in this journal because if it’s overarching nature.

Hooray! We are in the same boat, I am on a 3 day break before stage 2 starts…

I do not really know my feelings. Mostly I only see if I feel good or bad. Catching up with my feelings is hard for me, I notice them mostly later. Yesterday I was angry without noticing it, I just showed it in a debate on an intellectual level. Later I realized what I did.

Therefore, I cannot say what the most profound feeling was.

What was profound for me was that I was focused in the moment, instead of thinking about past and future.

Great work! That itself is worth it’s weight in gold.

"All of humanity’s problems stem from man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone.
― Blaise Pascal

I have a feeling this sub has scripting specific to this, because I’ve felt the same

yes this is the best state someone can actually be in. I hope this will be in every forthcoming sub

FYI, Ego Adsum is the module in the Q store that addresses this.

source: someone that has looked at every module in the Q store :rofl:

yes, but Ultima seems to have a much bigger impact on being in the now so there must be something else going on :slight_smile:

What if… Ego Adsum is part of Ultima?! :open_mouth:

Day 9

I did not listen to any subliminal, because I was waiting vor Stage 2 to arrive.

Most of the time I felt good.

Day 10

Begin the day by listening to „Ultima Stage 2 (A)“ for 3 loops.

• emotional - a bit sad
  • physical - relaxed and sleepy
  • mental - few thoughts

As it is Monday I will work during listening. We will see how this will turn out.

• emotional - still a bit sad, also bored
  • physical - feeling awake and relaxed
  • mental - focus when needed, drifting off in idling activities when I have nothing to do

Finished listening at 1:13 pm. Will check in at 6:13pm.

When I went outside shortly after listening I felt well. Not overconfident as in better than others, just confident in my skin. Not being self-conscious.

One hour after listening I notice that I have funny thoughts, like thinking about jokes. Could be a sign of a good mood or not enough sleep and good mood. Having lyrics in my head.

Three hours after listening, feeling very social and talkative. Thankfully, I have a social event later. Already talked in flow to a friend on the phone.

The results 5 hours after listening:

• emotional - sometimes a bit angry or irritable, else feeling great
  • physical - tired and relaxed body
  • mental - mostly focused, sometimes daydreaming

I feel disturbed by my neighbor making noise. Light angry/irritated feelings. Simultaneously I am smiling and feeling great.

The body is tired and relaxed, the mind is awake and focused. Sometimes when reading I get disturbed by memories or fantasies.

Like fantasies about going to my neighbor and telling him to be silent. Instead, I decided to put on my noise-cancelling headphones because the noise is not really loud and still I feel distracted by it.

At work there is little to do at the moment, so I cannot compare Stage 2 with Stage 1 in focus and flow during work. The things I needed to do I did easily. Cannot wait to get out of the house and visit the friend.

I noticed I forgot to eat and drank too much coffee. Now I ate something and hope that I will be better in a moment. I am trembling a bit.