Ultima Boosters in the ZP World

In the past, Ultima boosters could be run every day or almost every day. What about in the post-ZP world?

We were already getting into a kind of strange place with Ultima after the innovation of the Qv2 build.

1 loop of a Qv2 Ultima was technically a booster, but 2 or more loops and the Qv2 booster was basically already in Major Program territory.

How about now, I wonder?

How do Ultima tracks combine with ZP tracks? And are boosters even a thing anymore?

5 Likes

i was wondering about this as well.

1 Like

I think we’ll hear from them on the “lifecharger” topic regarding short term boost use products. They’re meant for using “actively” like a guided meditation IIRC.

I’ve found personally I can use some subliminal, even qv2 titles, while performing a meditative activity focused on the topics of the sub and avoid any issues with recon or overload from adding an extra title/loop to the middle of my schedule as I see fit.

Specific Examples: I’ve taken up using Minds Eye T^2 while performing visualization focused meditations several times a week. Similarly, I use Paragon Ultima while receiving body massage after intense workouts. These uses are on top of my Monday-Wednesday-Friday stack of Sage Immortal, Wanted and Spartan.

1 Like

SaintSovereign did say in one of the QZP Testing journals (or more appropriately asked):

Why need a booster when you ARE the person.

For example…

Running Liberine Ultima v2 before going out to party changes your aura to that of a man who is sexually attractive to more woman.

But Libertine QZP would just turn you into a sexually attractive man who IS that way and need no temporary aura because he, from his “zero point” or “from within him” or “from his mental point of origin”, is already a Libertine.

5 Likes

And the official answer:

4 Likes

So does this mean that it’s a strict 3 sub limit, with no room for Ultimas as a one time boost?

2 Likes

Make ultimas great again!

1 Like

Yes!!!
That’s really simple

@bombayduck
I dont think that would create a massive problem
Unless it happen more and more

Here’s a quote from username SaintSovereign on the topic:

3 Likes