Twin Swords (Revival of a Conqueror)

After an overnight self-debate on what direction to take my personal journey in, I’ve decided that working with Khan Black and the new Khan together would be best.

I’ve already done the full program of khan black over the past 6+ months; (and khan in the recent past), and I now plan to go through the full programs for both KB and NK (New Khan) simultaneously, in order to take full advantage of their full synergetic potential.

I’ll be running 1 full loop of both, with only 2 listening days per week for now. My results from running stage 1 of both programs that I posted in the NK thread are below:

“The new TB is definitely faster acting and more powerful than the previous version. Combined with St 1 of KB…I feel an instant surge in sexual energy and personal power.

Even feels like sexual energy that I previously couldn’t perceive within myself, is being unleashed and used as fuel to help clear BS out of my entire being.”

This result affirms to me once again; that sometimes, you don’t need to improve to get to the next level, sometimes you just have to take out the trash.

13 Likes

Yeah I agree with this. I have regular ST1 of Khan and KB in a custom and it’s insane on how much it drills and digs out of you. Honestly if you really want to take out the trash, I have noticed Sanguine really boosts the fuck out of this combo

2 Likes

I like this.

1 Like

I’ll definitely keep that in mind, the sense of power and strength this combo is unlocking for me is so intense that it could be mistaken for anger.

1 Like

I’ve found it to be true in my self-improvement journey. Sometimes I underestimate the power of internal healing and clearing.

1 Like

Yo Davisnwc,

As another dual wielder of the twin swords, running K/KB for all of 2024, I’m excited to see your journey with this stack and will be following your journal.

These subs are beasts and will purge a lot out. They remind me of those videos you see online of professionals deep cleaning dirty carpets. :grin:

2 Likes

I understand that lol that’s why I put Righteous Ire in the custom

1 Like

Ah so you’ve experienced the volcano of power stirring within too eh lol

1 Like

Oh shit, and you even have two swords crossed the same way in your profile pic. Dope lol. We should start a club here on the forum…called Blade Masters.

Like an online fraternity to help those men undergoing this “twin sword alchemy” stack. Could act as a support group for men who not only want to improve, but become their best selves through the usage of KN and NK.

Gotta pardon me btw , just woke up and all this free flowing sexual energy is making ideas rush to my head.

2 Likes

Dual wielding is OP :grin:

I like the idea, ha. Temple of the Twin Swords or smth. The training is brutal.

2 Likes

They step into the temple as lead and come out as gold

1 Like

That and I have my family’s rage haha, I have it under control 90% of the time but it’s mainly burying it which is unhealthy obviously.

Righteous Ire really helps if you have some rage in you that is buried and help utilize it in a healthy manner. I will say that it will bring that anger out but it’s up to you to catch it and control it. The module just makes it easier

Ironically I named my Khan and KB ST1 custom Twin Blade back when I made it a few months ago.

2 Likes

Updates from last night are:

• me noticing random strangers being fixated on my presence.

• even while standing or walking around I felt bursts of sexual energy circulating through, and being cultivated in my lower region.

• had random moments where I’d zone out and just become clear minded. Kind of “thoughtless”…This occurred about three times in three hours. Felt like going into a waking meditational state automatically.

• A diminished sense of fear and anxiety. Found myself in an almost non reactive state at times

• A drunk dude tried to start a fight a friend of mine . One of his friends actually ended up holding him back but he made so much noise that cops ended up arresting him. During the altercation though I noticed how I was almost eager to have him throw a punch, so I’d have an excuse to jump on him. Plenty adrenaline and testosterone pumping, and no willingness to back down.

I also woke up this morning with the feeling of a dense sexual energy sitting in my lower abdomen. It’s providing me with a boost of physical and mental energy but I know I’ll have to get active to circulate it better.

2 Likes

I also did think of naming this combo my twin blade stack.

I can honestly say I haven’t had anger issues for a while now. Alpha titles do tend to amplify my inner fire though. I’m hoping that using KB alongside NK will help keep my energy flowing and minimizing blockages so it’s easier to maintain self control.

If anything though I’ll definitely keep sanguine and righteous ire in mind. Who knows how turbulent this journey could get

1 Like

alright alright Janon you can stop playing now : )
we all know you and Davisnwc are the same person.
Even the shared word “sword” in your journals.

AND I never saw you two in the same room.
Very suspicious if you ask me…

2 Likes

Wonder if that whole synergy is still happening between forum members using the same subs or stacks. Last time I had something like that was with @Invictus and @ouroboros and @bombayduck

3 Likes

Explain the synergy?

I give you a week before you’re also on KB and Khan, donning the twin swords. :eyes:

One of us, one of us, one of us

The new Khan TB seems pretty potent, gave it a brief 3 minute listen before going out this evening. Think we’re in for a hell of a ride!

I’ll stop derailing your journal now, davis. :pray:

1 Like

No worries bro, I’ve never been selfish about journal space

1 Like