Twin Swords (Revival of a Conqueror)

At certain times I’ve run certain programs or stacks along with other members here, who just so happened to be listening to the same programs, I’d notice that we’d have similar, thoughts, experiences or results documented in our journals.

Definitely still happening.

Me @Azriel and @Niles were all running extremely similar sales stacks for a while, I was using their journals to comprehend and put into words a lot of what I was feeling and didn’t understand - they also noticed changes that were suddenly brought on by the stack that I had also experienced, but didn’t even realize were subliminal related. Was really grateful for that period of time but as I cared less and less about my close rate as my #1 goal, the synchronicity faded. I’ve been adding in RoS lately and having a great time with it but it’s been taking the stack in a new direction.

The coolest synchronicity came when I was actually off the forum - wasn’t reading any reports - and decided to start running Khan Stage 1.

When I came back on to the forum I found out that Azriel and Nile’s both started running Khan ST1 at the exact same time as me :joy:

3 Likes
  • Seems the power of my aura is increasing according to people’s reactions to my presence. Thinking it’s a result of all this inner stuff boiling to the surface and being released, along with the enhanced energy flow I’ve been experiencing since my first loops. It’s starting to border on creepy though, I can tell it’s mostly a blend of curiosity and mesmerization.

• Already starting to feel a ton of crap starting to surface. I can tell the only way to be able to deal with this is through purposeful action to resolve my inner issues, and face the darkest and deepest parts of myself head on. Can already tell new khan is gonna put me into a fight or flight state…it’s either succeed or run.

• I’ve spoken of getting plenty gazes before but while out, I noticed that a group of 4 women, who were all with their boyfriends or husbands kept constantly glaring at me constantly, again all had the same look of curiosity and being mesmerized.

• I’m quickly starting to realize that I may be getting presults from a future stage unless scripting to manifest challenges are in NK stage 1. Three nights in a row while I’ve been out…I’ve been getting into situations where men get hostile towards me or someone I’m with , some women too. Noticed right after the last one, I kept having one woman stare me down, like she was turned on by me standing my ground against another man.

• Starting to see that when women show IOI’s it’s not just one or two, I’m attracting the attention of entire groups of women all at once.

• After “having the dust settle” subconsciously, I feel more mentally and energetically grounded. Took me a couple hours to notice but I’m also carrying myself in a more regal manner. I feel unperturbed by external things and complete equanimity within. I do however have this recurring feeling of being confused about life itself as well as ppl. Sometimes makes it difficult to know how to operate. Sometimes I feel like I treat ppl unfairly and harshly, and occasionally I feel like I’m not hard enough on them when it’s called for…this all depends on the circumstances. I can feel myself struggling to find balance within at times cause of this. Hoping stage 2 of khan can help more with this.

• A male coworker unexpectedly called me his big bro, A female coworker that I have a friendly relationship with randomly called me daddy when I greeted her.

• After over 2 years of using ZP, subs I’ve finally figured out that I experience external results and attract the attention of others during emotional surges, even the slight ones. I’m sure this is connected to the power of my aura. I also tend to notice that I get more attention right before or right after sexual energy surges.

4 Likes

That was end of August/ September I believe :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • I’ve begun to take an interest in studying figures throughout history who were able to amass grand amounts of power, such as politicians, royal figures and conquerors.

• Feels as if my entire being has begun to be thrown into a crucible of sorts. The darkness and the light, are both learning to respect one another. It’s as if I don’t want to neglect nor suppress either side of my being anymore. I perceive inner walls being outright obliterated as my entire being, is now being unified and synchronized, as opposed to the sense of fragmentation I’ve been feeling within myself for years now. This feeling is both relaxing and exhilarating all at once.

• Beginning to feel as if both the primal and divine sides of my masculinity are merging.

• Got a little freaked out the other night. I woke up in the middle of the night with my “soldier” saluting, and so much sexual energy built up in my lower abdomen, that it felt like something almost solid was in there. My perineum region also started pulsating rhythmically. I began to feel an intense fusion of bliss and power radiate from within.

• Noticing that I’m becoming highly uncomfortable when I try to procrastinate, even if it’s just because I’m tired.

• These days I see I’m more courageous than the average person. I notice that ppl fear things that seem absolutely silly to me.

• Realized that I no longer have to choose to feel bad about myself whenever I fail. This is now actually increasing my confidence to succeed. I’m not afraid to miss any shot I take.

• Every time I run Khan st1 and KB st1, my sexual energy amplifies and increases exponentially.

• The flood of tremendous sexual energy is beginning to fill me with a near constant and intense bliss.

• Been having large testosterone spikes the past couple days, can’t even begin to count how many spontaneous erections I keep getting…even out in public. Luckily As of today it seems I can simply think about sexual energy itself and control the circulation at will via thought. Even after that sometimes I still walk around in a semi-erected state.

• Feeling constant surges of positivity that push me to be my best self, every moment I consciously can.

• My recovery and healing speeds have noticeably improved.

• Total Breakdown seems to be activating past subliminal programming, and allowing it to express itself more blatantly. Like all the pure trash is being thrown out: and everything positive in my subconscious that’s left, is being amplified.

• Been getting tingles in my naval, genital, and perennial regions all at once. When this happens it feels like I’m having minor internal orgasms.

• At this point I have to keep myself moving and/or productive and engaged in activity, to circulate my life force better…but to also prevent an urge to engage in sexual activity that leads to release.

• The combination of TB and KB put together as a standalone subliminal that cleanses blockages, traumas, negativity, etc. would be worth $99+ by itself. I can’t remember the last time I’ve felt this free and this powerful. It also feels easier than ever to start and maintain positive habits. And for the first time in a while…I feel perpetually happy and joyful.

• Been seeing a decrease in altercations with others, they’re actually starting to do me favors constantly, friends and strangers alike.

• Had a thought to where at first I considered the weaker parts of myself as something to be destroyed. During meditation I found peace within myself, deciding these parts of me didn’t need to be destroyed but simply transmuted. It felt like conquering a new kingdom but instead of slaughtering my inner demons, I chose to have them assimilated into me in order to fortify me.

6 Likes

HUGE results! Im happy for you man

1 Like

I appreciate man

1 Like

So far since my last update I feel…strange. I don’t feel like the “usual” me, and I suspected something like this would happen. I expect this to be an even more pronounced feeling in stage 2. My mind has been feeling a bit blank and I’ve had low desire to socialize. One thing I keep noticing though is that ppl keep treating me kinder than they ever have from any alpha sub I’ve run.

I of course suspect that this is from TB breaking down my subconscious junk and KB unleashing; or rather clearing the way, for extra sexual energy that I didn’t know I had built up.

1 Like
  • The stack is digging deeper now. I’m starting to have past events from throughout my life play out in my head at random. I’m addressing emotions that stem from these events, but also learning to look at these situations more objectively to learn more about myself and human nature. I’m starting to realize that I am a good man, but even after all this healing I’ve done, I’m still angry deep down.

• Starting to notice more divided and mixed reactions from other people when I interact with them. sometimes they show unexpected love like with compliments or free drinks (even from strangers), etc…and sometimes they try and give me attitude for no reason. More than ever I notice the polarization on khan.

• Noticing a reduced appetite on rest days.

• Noticing money manifestations starting to pop up unexpectedly. My manifestation abilities in general are strengthening.

• Met a chick at the club who gave me strong IOI’s outta nowhere. It’s like one minute she didn’t even know I was there; and the next, as I was passing her, she grabbed me…then starting smiling and biting her lips. To test her, I had her buy me a shot. What’s unusual is that her friend saw the chemistry we had and instead of cock blocking she was a wingwoman, and ultimately helped facilitate me and her friend hooking up within what felt like only 15 minutes. We went to a staircase and the rest is history.

• Had an occurrence the next day where I sat down in a corner to chill in a bar. Stares from women of various age ranges, mostly just them snapping their neck trying not to get caught looking lol. Some guys too. There was a certain girl who eyed me a little more than the others. Before her and her friend left, they both suddenly decided to do a personal photoshoot at the other side of the restaurant near the corner where I was sitting. I’d just normally dismiss it as coincidence but with each picture they kept getting closer…and I almost felt at one point they were damn near trying to capture a pic of me in the background with the way they kept angling their phone for certain shots. They also glanced my way more frequently. Regardless I just kept minding my own business and they left after about 10 minutes. Wasn’t in a social mood at all. Plus I had just gotten some about 10 hours earlier. Plan to stay somewhat sexually active on this journey but I don’t want to release. I figure the more sexual energy I keep available to myself, the better my twin sword journey will be. I wonder if my aura is expanding due to me seeming to be able to capture people’s attention from across a room now.

• Last couple of points made me realize how much I’ve started going out recently.

1 Like
  • The past few days have had me realize that now, even when I’m dead tired I have trouble sleeping. When I do sleep it’s typically less than 5 hours (which it’s been like that for a while)…but even if I go without sleep for damn near 24 hours, it’s a bitch to go to sleep and I don’t sleep long. Even if I don’t wake up refreshed I still somehow find it hard to get shuteye, like if I try to Power Nap during the day.

• Had a moment where I became thankful of some of the challenges I endured because without them I wouldn’t have been able to achieve certain heights. Came to realize that I enjoy proving myself, to myself.

1 Like

At this point I’m not seeing or feeling anything internally or externally results wise. At least nothing different from what I’ve reported in the past couple weeks so I’m feeling ready to move on to stage two and combine total reprogramming and KB stage 2 together.

Just in case I’ll be doing about a week long washout just to be sure, just in case anything pops up while I’m processing stage 1 of khan and khan black. Should anything pop up during the washout I’ll of course reconsider but the tentative plan is to begin phase 2 by the end of this week.

1 Like

So far it’s been smooth sailing, no recon or fatigue of any sort I’ve been detecting so looks like I’ll be moving forward with stage 2 of both programs within the next few days. I’ve basically been in an almost constant good mood regardless of time of day or circumstance along with sustained energy levels.

1 Like

Started stage 2 for both programs today:

• Khan Stage 2 seems to infuse me with what I describe as “conquerer energy”.

• Judging by how now I can feel magnetism being generated by enhancement of my energetic channels; thanks to KB st2, I’d say Total breakdown did what it was supposed to…it seems now I can feel programs I ran in the past on an even deeper level. Makes me wonder what effects the later stages of KB will have. Truly feels like I’m running KB for the first time all over again.

• For the first time I’m not just sensing my sexual energy as being electric, but electromagnetic instead. This may be my energetic sensitivity being even more fine tuned than ever before.

1 Like
  • Had a dude bigger than me act super nervous when I asked him a simple question. His girl looked at me like she was slightly surprised.

• Had a bunch of women look at me with a deer in headlights look when I walked into a building, all at once. I’m getting that look more from men and women alike.

• Had one awkward instance where I was in a waiting room and shifted my body to get more comfortable, and had a bunch of strangers quickly turn to me like they were trying to watch my movements. Was probably a good 4 people that did this.

• Women are starting to become a little friendlier again in general.

• Had two married older women flirt with me. One in particular acted a little obsessed and asked me a few personal questions. She told me I’m beautiful inside and out, her friend kept complimenting my smile and they both said I have a very soothing energy.

4 Likes
  • For the first time ever I had a woman trip when she locked eyes with me lol.

• Ran into a group of acquaintances I’ve known for a while. With these people it’s usually hi and bye, maybe some small talk. Turns out they work at a comedy club and I now have free tickets anytime I want a hookup. What struck me as odd is that although we hardly speak they were complimenting my character and said we’re like family.

• ain’t sure if it’s KB stage 2 or scripting from khan stage 2 but I’ve been having more frequent and positive social experiences, getting to know various ppl I’ve already been associated with for a while on a deeper level.

• Not sure what kind of social scripting exactly is in the new khan but adding to the point above…not only am I getting to know my acquaintances better, I also have random ppl from my past that I either haven’t spoken to in a while, or I cut out of my life popping back up. Some from my past are trying to make amends, and I’m coldly shutting down those attempts. This is teaching me how unforgiving I’ve become. Not in the sense that I harbor hatred, rather more so how intolerant of BS I am. I understand ppl have the capacity for change, however I’ve just never overall been the type of person that lets others back in after betrayal. Once I decide I’m done with someone then that’s just that. I have very few exceptions where I’ve let ppl back in and even then…out of the few I ever gave a 2nd chance, there’s only one single person that didn’t mess it up. Though I accept that people are flawed, I’m highly intolerant of “mistakes”.

1 Like
  • Had a moment where I randomly felt my navel energy center pulsate, I’ve felt it loaded with energy many times before while running KB but never pulsate. Wonder if it’s the energetic core strengthening scripting from kb st 2.

• Starting to perceive just how deeply total reprogramming is changing me, even within the most subtle layers of my being. This is a process that through changing me, is also ironically helping me shed light on facets of myself that I never could figure out before.

The strategic planning scripting from khan stage 2 is starting to manifest itself within me as one who is developing overall greater insight and wisdom about himself, and the world around him. Makes sense, as it’s harder to conquer something you don’t know much about. Brute force is only part of the equation when it comes to being a conquerer, strategy is just as important, for what is power of one doesn’t possess the knowledge to best utilize it.

Power itself, is not just a feeling but also a tool. In this day and age those who employ brute force alone will only get but so far. Modern conquests are best performed by conquering and invading the hearts, minds (and therefore the lives of others). Conquests based off the strategy of assimilation as opposed to annihilation. Khan’s new social scripting is quite something.

1 Like

The combination of scripting from both khan stage twos feels like it assists me in remaining grounded in the present almost effortlessly. I am questioning myself more now, not in the sense that I lack confidence…no quite the opposite. I’m actively welcoming reconciliation and questioning myself in order to strengthen my confidence and self-assurance. I’m purposefully challenging many aspects of myself to test the solidity and fortitude of my own internal makeup.

Beliefs and all other inner aspects which pass the tests will be strengthened and backed up with higher levels of assurance and confidence moving forward, while whatever is within that no longer serves me is hastily being discarded.

For a couple days after finishing my total breakdown run it felt like I no longer knew who I was or even truly wanted and needed to be. Now I’m certain that by the time I’ve finished total reprogramming, there will be no doubts left. I’ve come to the realization of just how fundamental the first two stages of Khan are to the overall success of the program.

1 Like
  • Experiencing profound cognitive enhancements.

• The process of polarization when it comes to my mindset and even my masculine energy are strengthening and accelerating. Even something like thinking of very sweet and feminine women sexually excites me. Even if I’m literally alone and just daydreaming. They could just be mere platonic thoughts of interacting with these types of women in normal everyday scenarios, I’ll still become aroused lol. Thought my sexuality had already been awakened and fortified due to past subliminal training already but I’m starting to notice how casual being in a sexual state is for me, even during mundane situations. Even my sense of humor has become very sexually charged and I casually tell hilarious sexual jokes.

• My energetic sensitivity is definitely heightening. A spiritual female friend of mine stated that she performed a ritual the night before I met up with her. Before she even mentioned it though, I went on a short monologue , accurately describing how her energy changed and became overall more sexual and feminine. She then mentioned that she had a sexual dream involving another woman, mind you she’s heterosexual. Being around her also kept me sexually aroused constantly but I wouldn’t have sex with her. I find her more attractive but overall not my type. Great friend though.

1 Like

I had the behavior of a waitress low key piss me off because she went from needlessly laughing at a simple question I asked as if I was an idiot, to finding out it was my birthday and instantly switching her demeanor to being sweet. I’m guessing this rubbed me the wrong way because of how easily I was able to pick up on how insincere the projected emotions were.

Felt like now she started acting nicer to fish for a bigger tip since she looks like she’s been waitressing for a while and now ppl spend more during special occasions in restaurants. Call me paranoid but I probably picked up on all of this so subtly because of my recent boost in energetic sensitivity to the point where I now perceive energy itself as a form of information.

1 Like