True Art of Alexander

This is the public side to my otherwise private journal. I will post excerpts from it here and other public journal stuff. Here’s my previous journal that I will no longer be updating:

This is not an artist subliminal, although I do have artistic tendencies, I am more focused on the creative or polymath aspect. Without further ado, here’s an overview of my custom:

“True Art of Alexander”

Godlike Masculinity Core
Renaissance Man Core
Dragon Tongue
Natural Winner
Emperor’s Voice
Light of Humility
Lifeblood Fable
Codename: Umbra
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Elegance
Chosen of Venus
True Sell
Yggdrasil
Achilles
Emotions Unfettered
Fenrir
Debt Annihilator
Approachability Aura

The main purpose of this subliminal is to build me into what Dragon Reborn paved the way for, enabling me to become who I am destined. I chose GLM as my first core in congruence with my masculine inner game goal, and the interest of its full manifestation. So, that is the inner aspect. I chose RM as the second core to enable my goals of creation, not necessarily in “art”, but as the products of my being and what I create, physical or ephemeral, as art. Life as art: all pursuits, endeavors, and outcomes aligned with higher values. This of course is the outer aspect. I didn’t choose flashy or popular cores, but I think they align most with who I want to be.

Something changed last week which was big. After going through some horrible recon, I decided to delete dopamine hijacking apps on my phone like instagram and youtube, and deactivated my fb. It was in part due to necessity: I have shit to do. Anyway, it has helped quite a bit to keep me on focus with the things I should be doing. This was running DR and Stark, though.

Today the custom arrived. I am very excited about it and running it now. I will run DR Stg 4 along with it, but not today, and I don’t know for how many cycles. I am actually thinking I will just run it once per week, i.e. days 7, 14, 21, because I have been lacking in productivity due to the healing and need a big increase in productivity for school, work, and pursuing alternative income sources.

I’m writing through my reasoning for the non-core modules on the private side. I might post some or all of them here when I’m done. Feel free to ask questions, comments, etc.

Here’s to the next chapter!