Triple focus (wanted +true sell custom T2 BUILD)

Firs i was trying to take my time by focusing on 1 part of my life each year but after much consideration am putting everything into one custom and will be running that till i complete my goals.

True Sell Core
WANTED Core
SPS: Fat Burn
Heracles
Fusion Optimized
Purity Without
Vortexdive Crucible
Intuition Enhancer
The Single Point
The Streams
The Lines
Wisdom Personified
Achilles
Void of Creation
Alexander’s Play
One Scent
Entranced
Whispered Power
Edge of Danger
Fearsome

Ran 1 loop of it today will change over to Sundays for listening day next week. Will also run lifecharger as needed during the week.

10 Likes

Ran a loop of my custom today so official my listening day is now on Sunday. I keep wondering if 2 loops of my custom is even possible.
edit: tried a second loop will report on this but just from my first loop last week:

body language improved
thinking speed improve
making some realistic plans for the future
been tidying up more often

1 Like

My posture has improved greatly, now am always standing up straight which when my energy was low I use loss my good posture.
I’ve notice that am losing weight but I haven’t start to workout.
Am more focus on my goal but am seeing that 1 of my goal is in sight soon.
Am planning and most importantly executing those plans daily.
My intuition has definitely seen an increase can basically predict something happening then it happen in the next couple minutes.
My strength is increase decided to do some push just to test this out.

Ran 1 loop of custom(which I have to name) and 1 loop of sanguine. I’ve notice that saguine is helping the results to shine more.

Been running the new experiments and I’ve been getting some great result so I’ve decided to make a November stack and December stack. This is what I want to stick to weekly for November:

Sunday: Custom +Ascension chamber
Wednesday : Libertine + RICH
Micro loop: love for humanity/diamond

Am really trying to lessen this but these are all I want to use for now. Each week I might lessen it.

1 Like

Someone who owe me some money paid me today RICH is working its magic.

2 Likes

Mess up today and ran EOG ST4 + RICH got some bad recon in the form if me having to go spend money i dont have tomorrow its annoying. I know it just recon and I did have good result at first but I going to take a break till maybe next week then ill only run my custom ALONE.

1 Like

Decided that even tho I keep telling myself I don’t need healing I have to do some so my new stack till end of this year is:

WEDNESSDAY = Custom
Satudays = Sanguine experiment zp 2022

AM ON A BREAK TILL MAYBE WEDNESDAY OR MORE JUST NEED A LITTLE WASHOUT

2 Likes

I went back to the usual schdule now I’ve started a washout since 6th of December, just some quick updates:

Notice my face seems more brighter and difference more younger looking.

Got some attention from women while they are driving they driving, also got some attention from older women like in there 50s lol.

I’ve seem some manifestation take place right when I need it most.

Iv been losing weight and keeping it off, starting to see my abs.

Been figuring thing out much more faster cognitively and intuitively.

My body language is the best it been in a long time, I don’t have to think about standing up straight of having my head up its just natural.

I’ve notice that women I considered hot and unapproachable are just like any other person I would pass by on the street.

Am still in a financial struggle but I feel like after this washout I’ll be in a better place plus am executing a plan as we speak to do so.

All in all I feel like terminus squared build is the build I should have been running a long time ago, but at the same time because of my experience with the other subs over the years including multistage at the normal level it has made me grow so I know how I feel and when I need breaks.

1 Like

I have said this to myself all year lol even tho i have ran LD, Rebirth and Khan stage 1 + EoG stage 1 off and on here and there… Starting to see that i need to dedicate a few months to heal even if i have to run them with other subs

1 Like

I know for me it’s finding the time for it, but right now am making a health sub with some healing in it but am putting modules in that don’t fall under the emotional healing categories but I consider it that like atman, potentioator and love without attachment. Yeah I know they are result enhancer but still also want to focus on reducing recon with Paragon sleep.

1 Like

Was wondering if Ascension Chamber has to get the v2 update like the others? @SaintSovereign @Fire

Got some amazing results while on my washout, I feel like terminus squared really bring out the real you.

My plan starting of next year:

Lifechargers Beyond Limitless + Dreams(Sunday)
Custom sub + QL st2(Monday)

Decid to drop my custom my current stack from March - June 2023 is:

SUBDAY= EMPEROR FITNESS ST4 ST4

WEDNESDAY= QUANTRUM LIMITLESS ST4

2 Likes

i update the game design x on the roadmap please upvote it so we can bring it to life.

GAME DESIGN X | Subliminal Club

Just a silly request @SaintSovereign and @Fire could the cover for this sub be Green mostly.

1 Like

quick update
started running Khan ST 4 and EOG ST4 with QL ST4 and EMPEROR FITNESS ST4

SUNDAYS: QL AND EF ST 4
WEDNESDAYS: KHAN AND EOG ST4

ALSO MADE A LIST OF BOOKS ON GAME DESIGN X

2 Likes

decide to run my multistage backwards so after 3 weeks am going down to ST3, making a note here that SUNDAY I RAN ST4 OF EMF AND QL.

here are some benefit ive gotten from running ST4 so far:

been losing fat faster even tho i haven’t been exercising as much
been more focus during workouts
lifting my weight have become easier, ive noticed the additional strength
i also noticed an additional boost in energy at the end of my workouts allowing me to push pass limits

brain fog disappeared
been thinking much faster
my productivity level has increase : more focus, dont watse time on internet and i start task immediately
am able to focus my mind : sometime when i get something stuck in my mind like a song am able to push it away and get back to what i was doing before

i got some money manifestation here and there
money show up on time
future ideas on how to make my wealth grow has come to me lately
ive been able to formulate plan for long term and short term success when it comes to money

ive notice more longer stares from women
am thinking about pass relationships but i quickly got over them
there are scenario where i would have back down but its like ive process them internal without getting in that confrontation
i feel much more socially free and that feel great no more wondering when am in a room full of people

NOTE: going backward for the multistage felt like a good but after thinking hard and going back to my plans for this year I just could not resist.

Will post my new schdule soon

1 Like

Sunday : Legacy of the spartan + saguine :the elixir + QL st3
Wednesday ; Eog st3 + Khan st3

hello.
your old posts led me to here. I wanted to ask you some advices.
it was about you had ran all stages of multi-staged title at the same time.
it seemed like you had more than 3 subs running at the same time as well.

Q1. how did you run all stages of multi-staged title at the same time?
for example, did you run it from st1~st4 in one day and repeat it every other day?

Q2. did you experience some recon while you were running that much subs? how did you manage that?

Q3. what was your listening schedule like? did you followed classic schedule guideline which you listen for 21 days, in every other day? could you share your know-how please?

Q4. on this thread, you look like running different kind of subs in every week, not in every 21 days.
do you still feel the effects?

thank you in advance for your answer.

i ran EmFIt st4 + QL ST4 on Sundays only and Eog ST4 + Khan St4 on Wednesday only. I went straight to ST4 i had a year when i took my time to run then i think it 2020.

At first i got some recon but i was stared working out which help with the recon also get enough sleep. i my body want to take a nap during the day i just took that nap which i dont like to do.

see above but i didn’t follow the usual stuff to the exactly schedule i just took a week off after i had ran 3 loops of each multistage so after 3 week. also i recently tried some stuff out realize the recon now on a 4 day break so it up to you to notice when it too much recon.

yes am feeling the effect of everything, i bit of each but i can tell that it is all working. i cant focus on just one subject at a time so this helps

1 Like

UPDATE TIME:
For the last week ive tried a little experiment when is my stack, also 1 day of listening and 2 day off

DAY 1 :
emperor fitness st4
spartan
legacy of the spartan
paragon complete

DAY 2 :
quantum limitless st4
beyond limitless
executive (which i should have replace with commander)
renaissance man

DAY 3 :
eog st4
sanguine: the elixir
mind’s eye
R.I.C.H

DAY 4 :
khan st4
godlike masculinity
libertine
diamond with M.E

I got a lot of benefits from each some and I lot to think about moving forward here is a summary:
made plans to start back exercise
got a lot of ideas to fix problems in my game and started to work on them
ran into old girl that I been with before that I wanted to see again
been losing some weight without the need to exercise
quit some old habbits
became a bit more social, was really cool chilling with a group i just meet
been taking more care of myself
i feel like am even more ready to take on whatever comes next
i keep having very close calls but now i just step into it and conquer it
been seeing girls who i would say where hot as just not up to my league
been thinking about getting out more
am seeing a foundation for my goals to get accomplish being built
got a lot of money manifestation
my thinking speed improve
my productivity improve since an accomplishing task before hand instead of waiting around

ive decide that for May which will be my last month, till i take June off for a whole month washout that my stack will be:

day 1 : emperor fitness st4 + Legacy of the spartan
day 2 : quantum limitless st4 + commander (to be replace with the new revelation of dreams)
day 3 : ecstasy of gold st4 + sanguine : the elixir (to be replace with a update older wealth title or commander : godlike masculinity)
day 4: khan + godlike masculinity (to be replace with the sex mastery x3 )

1 Like