Triple focus (wanted +true sell custom T2 BUILD)

WOW. your stack looks like a whole catalog of this website, man.

this is probably the most maxed out stacks I’ve ever seen on here.
i can notice you don’t mix multi-staged subs in the same day.
and each day has a theme + something with healing/supporting sub.
very well organized combos

DAY 1 - fitness/health
DAY 2 - self growth/skill development
DAY 3 - finance
DAY 4 - masculinity/romance

the stage you are currently running is just st4, i guess it’s because you finished all previous stages.

Q1. how long/how many days per week did you spend for the each previous sub?
Q2. and do you just play one loop for each sub for your current stack?

I have a lot of issues to solve and i was thinking about getting custom (which is how i found your post in the first place).
Q3. you don’t use custom anymore?

1 Like

your on the money with this which am trying to put days 2 and 3 into one maybe next year

well during that year i spent 1 month of each but the following year i ran st4 EOG and QL for a year.
ive alway tried to put the multistage of each into every year after i finish them the first time, usual for a month or more.

yeap 1 loop for each sub am running for the day, the full 15 minutes. Everything else feels like something is missing 30 second are really immediate but after it stick around.

am taking a break from customs i did two years on customs so now am doing 2 years on the regular store moving forward.

Also am going to be running these multistage subs till the end of next year at st4

1 Like

Thanks a lot man. youve been running subs for 4 years, wow
that’s valuable information from someone experienced.
I was wondering if someone tried some experiments outside of regular guidelines.
but do you still stick to 21days for 1 cycle, 5 days for washout?
with your 1 day on, 2 days off schedule.

1 Like

am doing a 4 day washout, usualy just go with what feels right, but when am ready ill take a month off.

1 Like

Ran EOG st4, LOTS, PARAGON COMPLETE AND ASCENSION CHAMBER

i feel i want to go 2 years with the st4 and Ascension chamber will keep this journal updated.

Ran THE COMMANDER, EXECUTIVE , ASCENSION CHAMBER AND QL ST 4 TODAY.

START OFF BY GETTING SOME MAIN TASK OUT OF THE WAY IMMEDIATELY.

Man you inspired me to do some similar experiments on doing maximalist stack.

currently, I started doing two stacks alternatively every other day.
(but they have some same titles to maximize the effect in that area)

my stack is like this. (difference between two stacks are in bold)
i included Sanguine to minimize recon. (and i run it every day except on washout)

[Stack 1]
Emperor * 1
EoG st1 * 1
RICH * 1
Paragon * 1
Sanguine * 1
Commander * 1
Love bomb for Humanity * 1

[Stack 2]
Emperor * 1
EoG st1 * 1
RICH * 1
Paragon * 1
Sanguine * 1
Limitless Executive * 1
Mind Eye * 1

and once in a week, i run Ascension Chamber * 1
and after nine days, I have mini wash out for 3 days,
and in every 21 days(one cycle), I have wash our for 5 days.
if i play stacks like this, I will be running each stack for 10 times in total during 21 days(one cycle).

at first I just ran those 7 titles in one spot, ceaselessly and i got headache after that.
so after that i divided a stack in three parts, and listen each part for morning/afternoon/evening.
and i have almost no headache now.

thanks for inspiring me man. will write about the result in the future.

1 Like

@TigerInMyLove
just be careful if you feel anything off take a break until it pass, also how long have you been using dont want you to force anything, stay strong the result will come am just trying to make it a bit focus while increase each of the category you listed earlier.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice man I just have been going through a callous time of my life and i need a breakthrough in every possible way. if i feel anything off I’m thinking about reducing loops of emperor since I’ve already ran it for 1 cycle so i can be exposed less i guess. or just listen to it for the first 1-3 mins of it. if it doest help I’ll take mini wash out for 3 days and see how i can handle.

ran Dreams, Minds eye, EOG st4 and Ascension Chamber.
must say my focus was off the chart today and ive started to stop worrying about money.

ran Khan, Libertine/Diamond, Ascension chamber for wednesday and friday of last week.

Today : EmpFit St3, LOTS, Paragon complete (30 sec only), Ascension Chamber.

Starting to reduce my stack realize that i like the result from this experiment will be going on a washout for 7 day soon so let see if i can get specific goals done by then.

1 Like

Ran The Revelation of Mind, The Commander and Ascension Chamber.

1 Like

ran The Revelation of Mind and Minds Eye.

ran Revelation of Mind and Dreams.
i notice myself reflecting on thing going on with me now and deep thinking.

ran Ascension chamber, EOG st3 + ROM + ROD today

ran Ascension chamber, EOG st3 + ROM + ROD today

after much debate o what my next stack should be I decided to have a more simple stack taking 1 sub from each category and they all fit with this current time in life.

this is my new stack:
Khan Black st1
Index Gate
Revelation of Mind

2 Likes

Results so far:

Had multiple dreams that blending into each other, went from one to the other

“triple focus” is such an oxymoron :joy:

1 Like

It definitely is right now I feel without overload this stack is the best I can do, ever tho I wanted to add some stuff for working out. I’ll have to just pit all that sexual energy into my workout lol

1 Like