Transurfuing Books and subclub

Here we will talk about our opinions , understanding and best practices of the transurfuing material by Vademzeland

2 Likes

I think one of the most difficult parts of Reality Tansurfing is “reducing importance”. However, reducing importance is ironically very important.

If you’re overly attached to your goals or become egotistical with it then you increase your chances of not achieving that goal. This has happened to me before where I get a smug sense of self-confidence when I’m trying to achieve a goal and then fail to reach it and it really does seem like that smugness is what made me miss out on that goal.

I would still say it’s better to have a smug sense of self-confidence over having low self-esteem. According to reality transurfing, the ideal state should be to go for your goals with strong discipline but don’t be overly attached to the outcome. So don’t be overly anxious about how you won’t achieve that goal but also don’t get so overly smug about how cool you are because you’re going to reach that goal.

I definitely need to reread Reality Transurfing though because it has been over a year since I last read it and I find I get something new each time.

4 Likes

Yes the practices are scattered throughout the book
Mostly you will find them
Chapter IX : heart and mind
CHapter :vIII slides under subtopic widening your comfort zone
Chapter X : goals and doors

3 Likes

Self confidence means in the eyes of RT . That you are the one who is valuable not the goals the mind are chasing.

That equanimity . And you remove the excess potential by taking action toward your goals . Following the maker verdict "I am capable and worthy because I have decided it is so. I do not want or hope, I intend "

3 Likes

I appreciate the guidance. I’ll check those out

1 Like

You know, Zeland himself says not to let reality transurfing as a concept become a pendulum for you. It’s been a while since I’ve read it and some parts I felt were noteworthy. However he talks a lot, lots of filler and theories. I find it hard to get through all the books.

That’s my biggest issue. He talks like an authority on these matters as if they’re established fact. But they could just be another filter for how someone perceives reality. Of course you can test them, but it’s also tough because expectations have already been set in the mind by Zeland.

Like “here’s your problem, and here’s the solution”. But is it really the solution? Or was it the setup from Zeland?

Ultimately I feel like if you can instill behaviors and beliefs at a subconscious level a lot of what he mentioned kind of becomes irrelevant. RT seems like a method alongside his “slides” which are just a really weak way of programming the subconscious which we already have with these subs.

I have no doubt others gained value from it, but for me I find myself trying to read and getting lost in this elaborate system he’s constructed. To put it simply. Imagine if you wanted to cook some eggs for breakfast. Now imagine if you analyzed every single part of the process and how quickly a very simple thing turns into a chaotic multi step process. Down to how your muscles contract to move your limbs. A lot of that info is irrelevant towards accomplishing the goal. His theories are interesting but practical application is lacking for me.

2 Likes

https://www.subliminalresults.com/search?q=Transurfing

Interesting. Its’s been mentioned several more times since the last time I looked.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Here, in Russia, he’s popular as a scammer and a bad writer. I have read some of Vadim’s books and from 1000 pages there are only 10 important pages. He tells the things that were known from ancient times and there are better writers than him. But it’s an opinion that you can ignore

1 Like

I agree on this most of the teaching in reality creation/law of attraction /subconscious programming etc. Are redundant with the change of words but when you look closely they are either the same or give a different perspectives.

And here I go with Bashar words “all are permission slips”

As I said up the proplem that all his practices are scattered throughout the book.

That’s true they are just another filter /another way of seeing things .

I don’t find this a proplem most of speakers need to be in this state of mind / look at the founders here / look at Steve Jobs .

Expectations are part of success, you can ask simply why subclub have a forum for results ?! to enhance in the mind of its new buyers that expectation for success/advancement and progress.

You are right the practices are lacking and even in his new book Tufti the priestess . His practices the same like others with some exceptions . But his perspective is the main point on the books.

3 Likes

Reality Transurfing is clearly channeled material. And pretty much all aliens are bulky on theory, light on practicals. :hugs:

Also it came in various parts – lectures on each specific Principle; not organized like human-written non-fiction – 7 Habits, 10 Laws, 50 Secrets, 12 Step Program, etc.

:grin:

Practical techniques are already available everywhere – Neville, Lester, Murphy, Magick, Hicks, Dodson, Grout, et al.
If you prefer a step-by-step program, ACIM writers did a great job creating a 365 day Workbook. Nobody would’ve applied the Manual directly without it. :sweat_smile:

Personally, I’m more of a Low Magick Sorcerer / Urban Shaman. I appreciate learning big Frameworks (Ti), and prefer to create techniques on the fly (Ne).

Neville was great at this. Most his lectures contain a different technique / application idea, all of which use the same core principles of “I Am + Imagination + Feeling + Faith.” He doesn’t offer “the one manifestation program that’ll change your life.”

:+1:t2:

8 Likes

I have read the Transurfing books, found them very interesting as a “model” of the world or as a view upon how reality could be seen as. The practical tips he gives are very complicated written but what I most got out of it is reducing the importance (I mostly try to zoom out from the moment to look as life as a whole and then the problem in the moment does not seem as important anymore, not as urgent if you know it will be done or dealt with in the next few months or years).
But what was most important for me to learn from his books is the key to visualization, that it is not about “seeing” what I want, that is just a help, no it is about feeling to already have it, to have achieved it and use this as a target point or like a magnet to be automatically drawn to.

4 Likes

I’ve never bothered with the full length books due the complex terminology, only sampled the 78 Days and I got a lot of value out of it on a foundational level. Only needed to look up the terms like slides, plait, pendulums etc.

4 Likes

Probably why I like Neville too. I’ve actually stopped reading his material because it gets to a certain point it’s irrelevant. He can’t teach you anything and you have to apply it. Which he does mention over and over.

For whatever reason I lack in the applying department across the board.

2 Likes

I read Zeland in native language. What can I say? His work are perfect metaphor for how manifesting things should be.

There is no such things as “what he says is wrong or doesn’t” its merely a metaphor which fits your beliefs as things should be or not.

Anyway, Vadim says many great things which worth to consider. Such as: you must be ready and able to maintain what you are manifesting because just wanting, desiring and wishing is not enough.

4 Likes

Are you Russian?

1 Like

Yes, born in Moscow :laughing:

3 Likes

Привет, земляк!

2 Likes

:slight_smile: здарова!

1 Like