Transcending Mediocrity - Ascended Mogul Logbook

Day 8

I really hope it makes me want to do things I dont want to do. Im confident about it.
I mean, these are awesome times to be alive, right? Imagine telling someone a houndred years ago about the type of subliminals we have now. Its absolutely amazing, its sci-fi, its the future.
Alot of people keep telling me “Well, we dont need that, we can live without”
Yeah, thats true. But keep in mind, that there has never ever been a time in history before, when an individual got bombarded by so many messages, influences, intentions from all sides dragging him into something he doesnt want to be.
I prefer to choose which programming I feed my mind with…

Just a thought I had at breakfast

4 Likes

Something stupid happened and usually when somethings like this happens I dwell in guilt, shame, anxiety.
Let’s see how AM can help with that.

PS: I noticed it works pretty well when I play AM at night when I sleep on masked mode. I have also noticed that I wake up after about 4-5 hours when I do that. Then I’d just turn it off and go back to sleep.
Maybe I should use this to listen to DREAMS when it happens next time.
Also I think I can help the subliminals work better when I visualise what I want during the time I listen to it. The amount of motivation it gives you is pretty nice, and it is universal. For example I havent meditated for a few months and my mind keeps telling me “meditate, meditate, meditate, do it, do it, do it!” Same goes for the workouts. So Ill eat and meditate about doing the necessary work for my business and we’ll see.

PSS: I just got thrown out of a community. Hm…a few weeks ago, I’d be pretty upset now and ruminate about it. Now Im not upset, let’s see how well the rumination-part will go.

PSSS: Thought about it. I think it will be the best if I stopped writing/talking about myself. I dont know.
I have the feeling I got extremely self-centered lately. I have to say it hurts. It’s a really strange world we live in, isnt it? We all have plenty of “too less” “too much”-thoughts in our head when we are around other people. No one is ever enough.
So… Ill stop talking about myself and this means I will stop the journal-work for 3 days.
Hope you arent disappointed guys

2 Likes

Day 9
Definitely more attention from strangers.
@SaintSovereign Is there a chance that the Limitless-Script is included in AscendedMogul?
I think about purchasing Limitless; What if I listened to Beyond Limitless, without listening to Limitless first?

2 Likes

Day 10
Still getting attention from strangers, still motivated to get shit down and still wishing I picked Emperor (Just saw OldChaps Journal and boy that’s awesome. Ill try Emperor next for sure)

2 Likes

Seems to me Ascended Mogul is a decent foundation for Emperor. Maybe when you do switch to Emperor in the future, it will be more effective thanks to the ground work you’re doing now.

3 Likes

Just had a phone call with a very rude call center employee. I explained my standpoint in a very calm way and informed him, that I dislike his obnoxious behaviour and that it is his job to help me not to teach me.
Listened a bit to AM before I made the call, and I’m pretty satisfied with the results.
Getting mad at something like this doesnt help the health.

PS: Aiming for 12 hours of listening a day. Let’s see how we’ll do this. Notice a desire to go out more often.

3 Likes

Same here. That oldchap story is interesting. Can’t wait to see what will unfold for me when I get the Emperor file

3 Likes

Day 11
Made some serious progress regarding my business today.
Let’s make a little conclusion what changed until now:

• More motivation to take action
  • Easier to stop self-sabotaging behaviour
  • Selfdoubt decreasing
  • More attention from strangers (Feels like being on NoFap, what Im doing anyway)
  • More motivation to read, meditate and go out

I think thats all up til now. Maybe I forgot something, Ill add it later if so.

2 Likes

Day 12

A few days ago I wanted to run AM all night while I slept. Didnt work. It’s hard to describe but I couldnt fall asleep and after a while I felt… I dont know, my head felt so intense.
I stopped.
The last couple of days I feel more fatigue in the morning and I feel my body needs a rest. So Ill give it the rest and stop to listen for a few days. Dont think this is gonna be a problem. Im putting in a lot of information rn after all.

2 Likes

Day 13

Made a break from listening yesterday and started again today. Got a headache immediately.
Hm… Ill think on how to solve this.
I guess I need more qualitative sleep time, so Ill look into how to improve that.
I noticed that I started to rationalize my fears when they occur. For example if I think “What if this or that happens?”
I say “Well ok. I dont care what you say.”

PS: I hope this sub also deals with envy. I have improved a lot regarding envy but there is still a bit left.
PSS: Im still pretty angry about that … guy I had the call with.
I tried to talk to the company again to solve this, they literally said “This is it, you won’t get another answer. Bye” Well, alright, bye then. Forever. Saint and Fire, you two got to teach these guys some lessons in customer support haha :smiley:

3 Likes

Day 16

I still figure out how to manage to listen for 8 hours a day.
Right now I think I am at roughly… 3 hours a day. It would be so much easier if I could use the ultrasonics.
Well. Im also curious about how loud you should play the masked version if youre not using headphones but speakers to be effective? (Edit: I just answered the question myself: FrequenSee…) I noticed a difference in what I felt when I turned the volume up.
Anyway, confidence increased a bit and I really start to believe in my business. It’s all getting more… real.

2 Likes

Day 17

Nothing new. But I got an idea.
You remember my problem with the ultrasonics? I experienced tinnitus while using ultrasonics before (not from here) and it seems like my ears became very sensitive to ultrasonics, so I can’t use them anymore.
Luckily epigenetics tells us, everything we need to restore our body to perfect health is within our genes, like a blueprint. So Ill continue on using meditation, Wim Hof Breathing and other tracks to restore full health to my ears. After that is done, I can experiment with optimal ultrasonic volume like this:
I have purchased Iron Throne, but it’s actually useless for me right now, as I am sensitive to ultrasonics. Once we got that out of the way though, I can use Iron Throne Ultrasonic on the lowest volume possible and put the phone away from my bed while sleeping.
Here is the trick: Ill notice if it works or not by paying attention to my dreams. Iron Throne seems to be pretty… lets say aggressive when it comes to achieving goals regarding girls, so the possibility Ill dream about it, is very high. Ill try it out for 3 days, and if nothing happens, I can increase the volume to level 2, but still put it away in a safe distance, and measure the results. I think this is the safest way handling this.
Of course, Ill take care of my ears first (I actually have no idea what Im doing but I hope it helps anyway)

Edit: This isnt my day, I know this feeling very well where everything feels awkward and you just want to sleep and dont do anything. I notice as I listen to this track my inner voice tells me not to waste the day and it pushes me to go on and remain, at least a bit, productive.

3 Likes

Good luck! I’ve been trying to find a way to reverse damage to my optical nerves for a long time. I do believe it’s possible to achieve what medical science tells us is impossible. I have to believe. Maybe I should try your breathing technique.

I only experience tinnitus-like symptoms for a minute or so every other day. I’m thinking it has less to do with what I’m listening to and more to do with the fact that I’m always listening to something. It’s never quiet. It may get tired on my ears. Even happens when listening to masked tracks.

Should you accidentally come across a cure for senescence, let us know first. The world would hail you as the greatest hero of all time, give you a Nobel prize and a knighthood. Right before overpopulation, slavery and war destroy all of humanity. :wink:

2 Likes

What about Telomeres?
Well its not me, but have you looked up Dr Dispenza/ Bruce Lipton?
Very very useful and highly recommended. Ive read Dr Dispenza’s book and it blew me away. You can heal everything and be who you want to be. It’s all in the genes.
Btw any type of bodily reaction that is unpleasant is usually a symptom that means you’re stressing the body. Remove the stress, nurture it with some attention and it will move back to homeostasis.

3 Likes

Day 17 - Entry 2

Big News! I concentrated a lot on manifestation and meditations lately and ways to reach my goals and earn money. On Friday a guy approached me on the street and we had a call today.
Turns out we view many things the same way and we share many attitudes. Now he can help me to reach my fitness goals plus I can become his business partner to earn some extra money.

1 Like

Day 18

Something ‘happened’ regarding the “big news” I posted yesterday. Actually nothing specific happened, just a change in perspective. It is so so painful to be reminded that there are people who don’t have your best in mind and that you have to take care when making decisions.
Now I have to make a decision and I feel like a fool. I think “Why didnt put this into consideration before? Why is this world such a place where you can’t trust one another?”
It deeply hurts.

4 Likes

I agree with this statement and mostly all people r like this, but that’s just how it is and we need to learn to be more aware and look out for ourselves rather then complaining about how others aren’t trustworthy, also if u look out for urself but still be good to others ur sending out positive vibes which will attract good people into ur life eventually

1 Like

That’s part of the problem. When you’re in this state of joy you completely forget that these things exist.
However, I have dealt with it enough times before. Im not going to go down because of it. Just wanted to share my thoughts on the journey.

2 Likes

Day 19

My ultrasonic-strategy seems to work. I listened to Limitless v2 ultrasonic today and have very little ear pressure, if any at all. So Ill continue to do what I do and then try Iron Throne at night, to see which consequences it has on my dreams so I can see if it works at all haha :smiley:
Currently Im running Ascended Mogul and limitless v2 for a few days. I plan on advancing AM to Emperor when September begins and so far AM has built a very good foundation.

Edit: I have thought about the situation (see yesterday’s post) and I have figure out how to handle it. I’m categorizing the person I have thought of as being so helpful and kind and my business partner and a blessing from the universe … as a potential scammer.
Long story short: I’m very grateful for this lesson by the universe. It showed me that I’m still very naive when it comes to business and that I have to be more careful and learn more about it.
Luckily, nothing happened. I didnt give him any payment details nor did I sign anything. He gave me alot of ideas and inspirations and that’s what I take away from the experience.
Im very grateful that I got to learn this lesson now better than later when it is about big money.
Thank you

3 Likes

Day 20

Made some significant progress today regarding my business. Listened to Iron Throne yesterday night to test if I’d have a sexual dream which didn’t occur but my ears didnt hurt either so I think this is a good sign. Yesterday I used Limitless v2 ultrasonic while I was in class and while I learned what the teacher explained to us, I noticed something interesting: I started to remember things that had to do with the topic very easily. Today I noticed I could recall a room number I only saw once. I think this is the pattern-recognition part. Love it.
Ill take a rest for the week and relax while thinking how to plan the next steps for the business.
It really feels good to see the pieces falling into place and that things become effortless.

4 Likes