Tools beside subliminals

I can fully understand your situation. I have the same problems as you when it comes to trying to “feel” something out of subliminals, sigils, energetic healing, meditation, massage, medication, hypnosis, alcohol, caffeine etc.

I don’t get to experience what some people here call the “movie trailer effect”

So well, everyone is different.

As some people here will say, you cannot feel anything, but as long as you get the results from running the subliminals, that’s the most important.

2 Likes

That sounds really annoying and troublesome mate, if even medicine is super subtle.

Unless you meant herbs and nootropics.

Bruh…

What are trying to attain with such a run?

It’s like running 2000km straight once and then hoping it has made you a runner for life

I feel confused why you would go to such extend

From what I rode from the rest of your post you seem too attached to instant results, I don’t know you enough tho…

Appreciate the process, be patient, focus yourself on how it goes rather than '’ when will I feel’’

And maybe, just maybe who knows you’ll start to slowly feel stuff

Like I said earlier I don’t know you enough to give those advice, I hope they still reach you if you sense something within them

Edit : meditation could be a great tool for you too, it’s literally the practice of awerness, and it could definitly help you feel things just don’t try it to feel, just do it and give it the time it deserve, you might find even more than what you asked for with practice

Thanks for your comment. Just what you said – your understanding/relation – is appeciated. Sometimes, just hearing someone else’s experiencing the same is valuable.

I understand.
Subliminals are a bit far-fetched in the first place, so that’s why I seek to feel something from such long runs.
Subliminals just are not as realistic to me as a workout, for example.
But I totally get your point.
I’ve used subliminals since February 2020, so I am not new, but not advanced either. My use has been 70% according to instructions.

Not just me who thinks this way, btw :slight_smile:

And to clarify, I DO believe they work. Just I am a bit slow to get results, than others.

If you think it’s far fetched
Maybe consider more consciously why you invest so much time in it?

I think you’ve understood that I’m not trying to put you down or sound superior, I just feel like having some talk with you and I want to make sure I’m not misunderstood, as such things happens frequently through text😑

Now, if you observe your whole life, or even how your parents raised you, you see forms of conditioning, after repeating some things tens of thousands of times, you’re pretty much conditioned, in good or bad

I always find it funny at times when I listen to myself how much I sound like my father or mother, despite knowing it, I still express those parts frequently without always being aware of them, it shows the strength of said conditionnement plus genetics

Haven’t you sang an add that you heard so many times? That’s conditionnement too

Now have you been to observe the Pygmalion effect taking place over a long period of time? Even if it isn’t a rule set in stone, it will most of the time stand true

Subs are basically tool of self conditionnement as I see it
And depending on a Ton of things you will see effects, that doesn’t mean that you’ll teleport in an instant to a world where the only one leader, or if it does I’d fear for my sanity lmao

But it will definitely have an impact, Wich will be determined by many, many factors as I said
It will always have some effect, just like your inner talk (itself influenced by so many things) tend to direct your life if you observe it closely

Subs will add something close to as sort of code in your inner program Wich will affect your cycle of thoughts, and if consciously guided and trained + actions, will completely by 1000% change your life

It’s an effect that can compound, and once you’ll have the catch of it you won’t even question it or doubt it a tiny bit anymore

But that require a lot of introspection skills and honesty toward yourself too, it’s a slow process but it’s a snowballing one

I hope you find something valuable within this pack of words I’ve just threw up lmaooo
Or maybe something to reinforce your already strong faith in those subs since you’ve been using them for some time already :wink:

Morphogenic Fields…lots of them. Unfortunately every time I mention the creator, the thread gets locked even though I have no ties to the creator outside of being a customer.

Gallery of Magick Resources including Patreon subscription which provides benefits of the Gallery empowering one’s Magick.

Ivana’s Highway to Nirvana program, which despite the hyperbolic title, provides a practical practice (redundant?) for eliminating the emotional charges related to various topics such as Money, Love, etc. I can’t recall Ivana’s last name but she is the daughter of Zivorad Slavinski and so some of you may have heard of PEAT, or a spinoff of that called Satori Protocol from Vladimir Stojakovic. (@James, I’ve often thought this process might help you clear up your emotional traumas from the past, but I’m no doctor, so take that with a grain of salt).

Meditation….so many types. I use the FitMind app presently. Or if you have money to burn and want to go deep down the woo woo rabbit hole, I use an IDL-22 Monastery Meditation Cube. The Neo-Skullem is also great.

I’m working on repairing my body. I’ve been experimenting with the X3 Bar from Jaquish Biomedical, which I think can be replicated more cheaply with stuff found at many gyms. Kettlebells, Isometrics, Isotonics, mobility drills etc.

I’m going through the Heroic Coach course by Brian Johnson (not the same Brian Johnson as the Liver King). It helped add structure to my day in the right way. I find a lot of Asian Efficiency courses helpful, though after 1 or 2 they seem redundant. Structuring your day the night before by using a combination of these two education platforms is quite helpful.

@Vinci turned me on to Notion app which I am still muddling through and having trouble giving up my paper planning but I’m an old guy.

Nutrition-wise, oh dear, I use a combo of things including a food charger (morphogenic energy), chewing thoroughly (Fletcherism), drinking 100 oz of water daily.

Books like Tiny Habits (BJ Fogg), Discipline is Destiny, 12 Week Year, and the Sam Carpenter Work The System (and Systems Mindset) books are also helpful for planning.

I’m prolly missing a few…Oh, Reality Transurfing…not just the books but some of Rene Garcia’s training, all though I can only take her in small doses.

I really should start a journal to pull all of this together. My BIGGEST issue is (in)consistency with these things and I think a journal would help me but I was hoping Ultimate Artist ZP V2 would get released before I start.

4 Likes

I consider also supplements as addons.

I haven’t used them for a while but it could be considered a tool besides subs and that is pheromones.

Also some nootropics are good, and might help with brain plasticity.
I don’t take much nootropics because they cost too much.
I do however take microdoses of amanita muscaria( the red with white dots mushroom) and have taken psilocybe microdoses in the past.
I do not know how this will affect subs but some say amanita muscaria increases suggestability. This is hearsay however and probably just someone’s guess as I couldn’t find any study on this.
I have been on subsclubs subs for only 6 days now.

The rest that I do is already mentioned here, Like meditating.

That’s quite a lot of tools, which would you say helped you in most profound ways with most benefits?

[quote=“OmFlux, post:23, topic:16149”]
IDL-22 Monastery Meditation Cube
[/quote] very expansive , seems like a new age holy grail lol but could be great never tried it.

Brian Johnson is a great guy loved reading his short books notes years back ago.

Can you elaborate on Morphogenic Fields whats this about, what are the benefits and how u practice it and what about the creator controversy you mentioned.

[quote=“noaha, post:10, topic:16149”]
Do they work? Are they belief-based in your opinion or hold real energetic significance?
[/quote] Real deal, i was skeptical at first but had many strong experiences. But Gallery of magick or more newbie friendly stuff, al tho i dont recommend but Jinn and enochian spirits can give quite strong supernatural signs or experiences.

Maybe attunements could help you feel these energies since its more direct form of channeling these energies like reiki but for entities or divine names. Been planning on starting soon an attunement online store tho delaying it probably DR recon, dont wana advertise here but i can send you some for free to try if it helps you.

1 Like

Damon Brand was my intro into magick so i like their stuff tho most of it seems for short term results rather than big life changes.

Im getting more into Kabbalah, coptic practices ,some LHP stuff (Qliphhoth initiations), deeper alchemical work with particular entity and also want to focus on HGA work next year . Maybe i will get a bit into ruhaniyat as well but will see. Also need to get me some solomonic talisman goodies :slight_smile:
And also use spirit attunements often tho they work in background too.

1 Like

“Divine Science” LOL! I’ve never heard of that one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I don’t know what “garden of thoughts” is. If it’s positive thinking, then no I don’t believe in that crock. lol but if you’re talking about being cognizant of what goes into my subconscious mind, then yeah I do that

1 Like

Not something you can just practise and succeed at.

Magic is our innate God-given right to co-create with universal and natural forces. God created existence using Magic.

Our access to Magic is determined genetically.

Who has access, how to gain access, what can be done with such access… good and evil?

1 Like

Symbolically the Garden represents the whole mind.

Your conscious thoughts influencing the unconscious parts of the mind and vice versa, essentially what you are saying is to organise the subconscious so that “positive thinking” becomes naturally, on a conscious level.

Many self-help books speak of the same things such as mindset, positive thinking, law of attraction which are truly watered down conclusion from ancient traditions and practises which had a broader view and understanding of human nature, our history and origin and our relationship with God.

As these books keep recycling the same ideas without sharing the practises which enable an individual to develop his dormant capabilities…

How to acquire this knowledge for ourselves?

There is a special gland in the mind to communicate with the invisible and this is the secret to all accessing all true knowledge which is hidden and obscured from humanity.

Is there such a thing as a library that stores all the information of this planet from it’s birth until present — if so, how to access it and how to use this knowledge appropriately, wisely, and morally.

Wise as serpents but pure as doves. Otherwise only misery and corruption results.

1 Like

talk that shit!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Morphic fields. By a long shot. But I can’t and won’t share the creator since it will almost certainly lock the thread. Won’t share in DM either.

Advanced meditators can actually produce these fields.

It’s what Jesus used to cure the sick.

The field has been captured on audio that audio can modified technologically to enhance it’s effect which is personally a thing I detest about technology, is the illusion that we can circumvent certain Laws and believe it will be inconsequential.

Consequences which are delayed at best.

So yeah, everything comes at a cost. Better stay inline with nature.

The Earth will never die but it will wipe it’s surface if the creatures upon it do not serve her anymore.

Nothing is permanent nor lasting, beyond that which is eternal and forever

I’m not sure why you feel it is not inline with nature. If it is a capability of man, then why not?
We should thusly not try to manifest or hope for anything, or try subliminals, or try to bust through procrastination based on what I believe your logic is. Seems like a crummy life but perhaps I am misinterpreting your statement. No harm intended on my part.

1 Like