To a new start and direction

Keeping a journal to document my time and progress.

I tend to have low motivation and consistency. Choosing exec and limit destroyer to help me.

I’m in the process of moving to another state .I have to pack , look for another job ,etc.
I started to listen last Sunday around 2 30 am - 1 loop exec.
Missed Tuesday by sleeping and waking up late.
Started again the next day by adding limit destroyer 1 loop.
Today is my rest day.
Bought a container during the week to put my oils and finally did that today , small step.
Starting an online class tomorrow that i wanted to do before , another step

7 Likes

Did 1 loop each this morning at work.Went through mail, papers and trash to get rid off.I have been trying to do this task for weeks now.
Another a step forward.
Feeling better.

2 Likes

Reduced my listening time today to 5 mns 1 loop each for both subs.
Bought food to cook for myself yesterday and today which is great because I was thinking buying food instead.I’m going back to doing my smoothies starting tomorrow.

Feel like progress

1 Like

Went grocery shopping Wednesday and Thursday.Going to enroll in another online class I wanted to do.
Didn’t like the pay raise % I got after my evaluation. Talked to my boss yesterday and got 9x higher.Didn’t feel anxious.

Going to increase the subs to 7 mns and see how it goes

1 Like

Increasing the subs 7 mns seem to work better Skipped thursday and listened on friday instead.Maybe i should do 2 days off instead of one.Got more boxes for packing.
Seperated the stuff i’m keeping ,giving away and throwing away.Went to the donation box this morning to give clothes, shoes, and other items.Went to staples to recycle the desktop computers and printer ,received money rewards for that.
A big progress in the right direction.

1 Like

I had a headache today so I only did 10 mns for both subs.I m glad that i m cooking more for myself.Everyday I do something towards my goal,
I m happy about that.
I m taking off from work Thursday to continue packing my stuff.

1 Like

I have been doing 7 mns fir both subs.I m cooking for myself .I m so happy that I only have 1 more box left to go through then I am done packing .This is such a huge task for me.i

1 Like

I’m so happy that my place is clean now.I donated the big items and everything I didn’t need anymore. I didn’t feel overwhelmed like i usually get when i start a big project.

Lots of garbage bags in the trash.
Now, only my everyday stuff are outside, the rest are packed , boxed and ready to do.
I’m so proud of myself.
Before the sub , i would start and stop after 2 days. i would mind rehearse this project but never the motivation and persistence to finish.

Thank you to subclub and the guys on my suggestions thread who helped me.

Pro tip: I printed a big picture of a clean living room with a woman cleaning happily on my wall as my goal.

Now, next step is to find a new job .

4 Likes

March 19th. 2:20 am

Started a new run today with rich + lbfh.

1 full loop each.

Journaling after listening since I feel wide awake now.

When to work and my co worker offer me food.

1 Like

Today is my rest day.I received a cute new bag from a co worker and an incense box from another.

Going to do start a manifestation technique today so I can receive more.

I am a great receiver .

1 Like

Did nothing in my rest day on Monday. Tuesday,
i started the manifestation formula. I had a headache and my head felt heavy . I was fine at night so i decided to run ac instead.

Today I feel good, I feel rested.My co workers are coming to me more for work clarifications.If they don’t understand something , they are asking me and I find the solution.

Will run the subs again tomorrow, i will reduce the listening time to 7ms for each subs.

1 Like

Did 1 loop 7mns each last night .i ll follow this pattern from now on until i can increase .
Did the formula before i listened , slept well and feeling rested this morning.

I had a thought that i should do mirror work.
I did it yrs ago with great results. The subs are pushing me on that direction again.

I was thinking to do ic instead of ld but I feel like I need ld now, will do it after my rest day.

1 Like

I’m sitting here thinking that the way reality works is not what we have been told.Otherwise, subs, meditation and all those modalities wouldn’t work.
If everything religion and others say is the absolute truth then it wouldn’t work.Even manifestation, we are not creating something from scratch, it’s already there, you just need to merge with that reality.That’s why it can happen to quick, that version of you already exist , you just need to shift.

I feel like there’s a version of me that’s more loving, kind, compassionate to myself.Also richer, fearless and bold .I command that version to merge with me now.

This point of view make me feel less stressful, that it’s not a colossal task to achieve.It already exist, i’m living it already.

1 Like

.My head felt heavy when i woke up friday.A walk around my neighborhood helped me feel better, saw the new shops that are opening & closing.Noticing things that I didn’t before.

Moped the whole place and cooked.

Did 3 mns loop last night.i feel fine today so I think I ll change to 3 -5 mns listening time now.

After work, light shopping, cooked food for 3 days. Happy that i m more active today.

Received food from my coworker and sister for lunch today.Found a way to reduce my rate that would save me money.

1 Like

Did 5 mns loop each of ld & rich today.Feeling pretty good.

1 Like

Two documents that was waiting on for a year finally materialize themselves to me today.I m so happy about that.Still feeling good now.

2 Likes

These documents will help the process of me getting another job go smoother.Another goal is to find a new place.What a relief , I feel so excited of having this news today.

2 Likes

My raise kick in today, so happy about. I was explaining to my sister over the phone about receiving the documents , she also received hers when she got home.She is running subs too, coincidence ? i think not.
We are meeting tomorrow to celebrate at a Korean restaurant.I am taking a break to run new titles. Stopped lbfh satuday night, rich & ld Tuesday morning.

Received discounts from stores , food & gifts.People telling me their stories. Generally nicer to me.

Going to run chosen, le & am after my break

2 Likes

04/08
I’m back, took a break from the subs to run a new stack
Today is my starting day.
Did 7 mns of LE this morning. I find that 7 mns is better for me instead of full loop.
Will add chosen on Monday.
I m excited for this run , going to stay with it for awhile.

1 Like

04/10

Today is first day for chosen , 1 loop.Will do LE 1 loop tonight before sleep.

My bathroom is being renovated so I stayed home today. They’ll come again friday to finish the job.I l’m happy that’s finally in progress because I was waiting since last year for that.

1 Like