To a new start and direction

I have been eating alot, since starting this stack.Executive & ld help me get this bathroom renovation, that was a list goal.

1 Like

Monday 17th

Starting my as loop today 7 mns.i will do chosen/le then 2 days later as/ac and so on. I 'm going to try this schedule and see how it works.
My memory is better, I m remembering things faster now.
Renovations over, cleaned the whole bathroom after coming home.
I didn’t feel like I m pushing myself, it feels natural to just clean.
Going to create a small dream board to put my goals.
Getting more opportunities to lead at work, people are coming to me for help.
Paying less for items I buy.

People are giving me more compliments .

1 Like

Last night 04-20 , I did a loop each of c& le.Already this morning I was chosen for an opportunity tk make more money at work.I m so grateful , things are magically happening for me.
I also have the energy to do a full kitchen & bathroom cleaning today.

I was in various shops yesterday and people are noticing me more.I always receiving compliments before but now it’s like everyone see me and acknowledge my presence.
It’s also the same at work.

2 Likes

Monday 04-24 As& Ac loop.
I m getting opportunities every day to make more money.Peopke are helping me,
last week on 3 occasions ,my co worker mentioned me for projects that can get me higher pay.

3 Likes

04/27

1 loop of le & c. My wash out day is coming soon. I wonder if I should stop all subs for 5 days so I can start together this next run.

1 Like

4/30
1 loop of chosen.Le wash out days started yesterday .I want to start the next run together so I ll add 2 more days of wash out to le.

1 Like

5/4

I won in the raffle at work.I got a nice gift card .Doing 1 loop of am & ac today.

2 Likes

A run started 5/17 ld & e .Will add c as 3rd title.

Did a run of ld & e on 5/19.
Started again on 5/24 .
Will add c on next listening day

I made more than $2k extra between April & may.
I m so grateful.

1 Like

Did a run of ld& e on 5/27 another one today 5/30.This morning is the start of a new department created for my convenience. I have more help now to do a better job , i’m grateful.

It’s seem like this run is solving issues I have.Like, if I think of food , it will appear.

Ld & e run on 6/6 .

1 Like

Finally added c today on 6/8, kept putting it off.Changing the schedule to 3x/w .M-w-f .

Finished my last run, took a break.
Started again last Monday 6-19 with e& ld .On Wednesday I did c then Friday e& ld again.
I like this schedule, it seems to work best for me.

I’m back.
Started anew for e & cwon last Saturday 9/30.

10/11 . Ran a loop of e/ld yesterday.Cleaned my bathroom today.Feel good about that .

Friday 10/27
Started a new ld/e run yesterday 10/26.
I m so happy for the move.
I m ready to start fresh .
I m so proud of myself

1 Like

Second run of ld/e on Saturday
I accidentally did more on Monday.i wanted to listen to rich but I fell asleep and listened to more.

Going to do a mini wash out to process the subs.

I m back .I moved to a new state 8hr away.
I m excited for this new experience. Thanks to executive/ld that push me alot .

I started nr& l on Nov 9th .I already have money coming in .
I have 3 different opportunities to increase my income.
I m debating to add a third title.

1 Like

Had to put off the subs for couple days because of family obligations.Started again Wednesday nov 22nd did I loop of new mogul.Then doing l& nr today (friday).

1 Like