TMB - EoG/E:HoM

I’ve not looked into most of those modules, so I won’t have anything useful to add.
It looks like a powerhouse though!

1 Like

I got an idea which you might like especially since you (and most of us) face that 20 module max issue

Since you are currently creating MorningStarQ with Stark, PCC, Inner Circle plus 17 modules, you can call your current version of MSQ as v1. That way, when you next create another custom later down the line where you want to incorporate modules that you don’t have in MSQ v1, you can make MSQ v2 (with the same StarkQ, PCC and IC cores) plus altogether different modules in it (especially those modules you couldn’t put in v1 because of space constrains)

Then you will have MSQ v1 and MSQ v2 to play side by side. That way, you can create your Version One of MorningStarQ with the modules that appeals most to you now without worrying about missing out on other modules which you can’t put in v1 because you can add them in v2

This way, you can also reuse v1 much later without it being slightly redundant

I think I will personally apply this idea for my customs too

Eg-

MSQ v1:

Major Core:
Stark
PCC
Inner Circle
Modules:
The Spotlight
Gloryseeker
Fortune’s Favourite
Invincible Presence
Dragon Tongue
Sacred Words
Raikov
Mastermind
Transcendental Connection
Chosen of Venus
Aura of Craving
Godlike Masculinity
Machine: Action
Machine: Rest
Productivity Unleashed
Furious Ascent
Natural Winner

MSQ v2

Major Core:
Stark
PCC
Inner Circle
Modules:
DEUS
Yggdrasil
Omnidemensional
Limiting People Remover
Lifeblood Fable
Mastermind
(plus other altogether different modules that you fancy which are not in v1. Maybe v2 can have modules from the next module pack)

PS: with MSQ v1 + MSQ v2, you will (techically) have a custom with 34 different modules instead of just 17. Subtracting the 3 common cores ofcourse)

2 Likes

These might help with fame:

Lifeblood Fable
Faith Unyielding

Another idea:

Keep running the one you already have, and just make a new one, but don’t put in modules you already have.

Hmmm… speed versus longevity…?

@Fire @SaintSovereign

I like this idea. I was going to actually replace the major cores with any other subs that I wanted and fill it out with the extra modules I couldn’t place in this one. I’d have to think of the other modules I’d want but I guess that’s what module packs are for.

Thanks for the input for this dude, appreciate it.

I re-read Lifeblood Fable and it does seem to have it’s place but I’m unsure of using it right now. Faith Unyielding seems amazing also.

I haven’t made my custom yet. I waited a while.

Definitely speed. StarkU seems to kick in as a booster more than it does a main program of deep growth. It seems good for when you want that pop of StarkQ in a boost, whereas StarkQ seems to have a consistent growth to it.

1 Like

Thanks man. I appreciate it, some of them are new haha.

Thanks for this!

No worries. @RVconsultant

Here’s my final draft of the custom…

I decided to add Natural Winner in the sub but I’ve already licensed it so it won’t let me add it to the cart.

Do I just add the name to the order page that I want to add this in?

2 Likes

add the SKU code from the product image/page.

If you put “ITems in cart” or whatever it says on the build page, that will grab cart items.
for the stuff you’ve already licensed, type the code in the same box. like AscMQ if you already have the Ascended Mogul Q module

Thanks man. All done. Appreciate the help!

1 Like

That’s it.

Order done.

Time to stop holding myself back.
I’m glad I waited, there was a reason for it.

I feel like the new modules added will aid this and me. I’m excited now. Nervous, but excited.

3 Likes

Hope you got everything you needed this time

Hey @Brandon, I’m glad you finally made a decision on your Custom, however, I would have encouraged you to use Ascension instead of Inner Circle, as the latter is already quite abundant in Stark oneself, moreover you have mentioned several times wanting to feel more powerful within, hence you choose to go for Khan.

Ascension with Stark and Power Can Corrupt would of be glorious for you. That being said, I certainly do not want you to doubt your Custom, I’m truly hoping you’ll have profound results with it.

Godlike Masculinity might do the trick for you though. :smile:

@Brandon

Your custom build is solid! Go forth in confidence!

I think this truly will be the change necessary. - @NinjaFox

I completely forgot about Acension to be honest and didn’t realise that Godlike Masculinity was it in either. Regardless I’m going to make another custom eventually so I’m fulfilling everything I want one step at a time so I’m sure Acension would be in one of them at some point.

Possibly like @Lion said, I may make a second version of MorningStarQ that has things I wanted but didn’t take make the board.

You also think I should have chosen Khan over Stark? (I had Khan up for a custom too. Initially my custom was going to be Khan, Stark and EoG but I think a Khan build is on my mind eventually as I want to replace EoG with R.I.C.H for now. - @Hermit

Thanks man! And thanks for all the help always. I appreciate you massively.

2 Likes

I’m really eager to hear about those… they sound fascinating. Your changes look great, I’ll second what @RVconsultant said about Lifeblood Fable, it seems ideally suited to cultivating a fame persona.

:+1:t2:

I’ll be sure to let you know what I feel from them two. Especially Action as I feel lazy and procrastinate a lot however have my reasons for it. Hoping this will help me.

I got Rest mainly so I don’t overwork myself when things kick in and also to ensure my boyfriend doesn’t either as he has none stop been working the last few weeks since starting R.I.C.H and doesn’t know when to stop…I had to force him to watch 8 minutes of RuPaul without his phone this evening…

Will keep you updated.

Edit: I’ll most likely have Lifeblood in my next custom upload for sure. It makes sense. I just didn’t feel attached to it.

1 Like

Stark is better for fame, like-ability and so on – I’d suggest you stick with that, if you want to go for Khan then replace it with Inner Circle instead.

Ascension will do as well, however, effects would be different – in terms of dominance I personally like Ascension better, yet it is missing on the sexual front of things compared to Khan but it sure has quite a bit of it, especially when paired with Stark.

I’m not sure exactly, but I’m feeling if you pair it with Ascension that Stark will be more noticeable due to the denseness but I can’t guarantee that, it might as well be totally dependant on the amount of exposure you’ve had to a script in the past.