TMB - EoG/E:HoM

It took me from knowing nothing to having a working iOS app in 6 days. From the sheer productivity and learning focus wrapped into a sexy little ball.

2 Likes

What have you been eating the past few days for your lunches?

1 Like

Jesus dude, that’s totally awesome. Tell me more. About the app too.

Eh, I just changed my diet on Friday - I just started taking Huel (not sure if you heard of it) as I’ve become more serious about what I’m eating, but I definitely felt it before that. It may be food related but also lockdown related as I’m not being as creative as I want. I feel like it’s Groundhog Day…

1 Like

When I feel this way, I stop all subs for at least 4 days.

It’ll be four days tomorrow. I definitely didn’t do them Friday as I fell asleep early and my boyfriend was busy with other stuff.

Hopefully tomorrow I’ll feel better.

2 Likes

Like one of my friend already told me “sometimes it’s not about what you want, it’s about what you don’t want. You can have a lot of stuff that makes you want to do something, but one thing holding you back that you ignore and you wonder why you don’t do it”

Sometime the question to ask yourself is not “how can I motivate myself?”, but “What is holding me back?”

3 Likes

Yup! I actually ended up doing the latter and thinking about what was holding me back and I realised a few things which I’ll speak about soon but this is very true and has actually helped me in the last few days.

Thanks for your insights!

2 Likes

This is going to be a mini review of subs.

Creativity woke me up this morning.

Literally, it came calling.

For the past couple weeks I’ve been trying to choreograph but I’ve been getting stuck. We’re in a lockdown and I hadn’t been exercising my choreographic ability at all until last week. The last time I choreographed was around November/December - wow. So it’s taken me some time to create and I’ve been panicking because I teach my company every Friday…my choreography wasn’t finished.

Like I said, creativity woke me up.
I played StarkU x 4 whilst I was sleeping and at 9am (bare in mind I went to bed about 4am and have been throughout the lockdown - waking up around 11am-1pm every day) I got hit with inspiration.

The result? My choreography is COMPLETE. Not only is it complete, even though I’ll probably tweak it, I know the counts for it which is something I was struggling with considering it switches between beats/lyrics and counts.

Gah, thankful for StarkU. I fully credit it for helping me get that done.

Talking about Ultima’s I’ve really been noticing that they’ve been really fast acting for me. I know this is the point but I’ve been using just Ultima’s for my programs this week as an experimental - I’m experimenting and not using the recommendations for this, but I’ve been getting good results.

So, as we know, StarkU gave me that result above which I think is great because if I get a block in choreography then it’s game over and I won’t choreograph for a while - it gets me super frustrated.

What other results have I got?

Limitless Executive/The Executive - I’ve been, would I say complaining?, worried because whilst these gave me the nudges I needed - they wouldn’t help me take the action I wanted/needed. I’d still procrastinate. That’s until I had a day of rest between using it and SMACK IN THE FACE. Productive city.

It allowed me to get mini jobs done like:

Clean the kitchen
Find clothes for my tie-dye business
Create choreography
Start a TikTok Course
Workout
And more

I’ve been researching and figuring out my ADHD which I struggle with massively for getting things done and not getting distracted - once Limitless Executive/The Executive kicked in properly I was well on my way. I got a bunch tasks done using the former and I’m still going. I last used this program on Monday as a major program since procrastinating and taking action is an absolute struggle for me so far but this seems to do the job - IF - I make it a major program. Let me clarify that making it a major works for me, it does work as a booster as well but I need it as my major for a reason.

R.I.C.H Ultima - I’ve only used this twice. Like what the fuck? Twice and both times I got money ideas and/or things happening.

So with this I got a message about someone wanting privates every other week. I’v still got stuff to sort out for this but it literally came out of the blue from someone completely random.

My boyfriends sister has been helping me build up my tye-die clothing business by getting me wholesales clothing which is amazing for me - I’m super excited to work on that with her since it’s going to allow me to do something I love doing which is again - very creative.

My boyfriend ended up signing up 5 extra people to his company. Someone also wants to join my company - I just need to get back to them about it which is on my to do list.

My boyfriend also told me that he has managed (since we played R.I.C.H) to take his company from making a little amount of money to £1000 per month. I’m sorry, what? That’s incredible. And I’m sure he’s going to build upon that too.

LOVE BOMB: I’ve only used this twice and both times I’ve woken up feeling FULL of love and positivity. I notice that people give me love more often and I just get hit with pure bliss. I’m going to be using this tomorrow so I’ll be seeing how this goes but I want to use this to help me with love in regards to building my socials and getting love on there.

There’s not too much to say about this one but it definitely puts me in a great mood for the day whenever I use it.

Anyway, here’s the shocker - and I know, ya’ll probably will tell me THAT’S TOO DENSE MF but I’m using all of these as major programs. For my own reasons. The one I probably don’t need to use is Love Bomb and if I don’t I’ll drop it but I’ve stated my reasons for wanting to use it.

I’m doing each sub x4 one day a week.
My schedule is:

Monday: Limitless Executive (I use this on Monday so it helps me throughout the week and I’m not procrastinating)
Tuesday: R.I.C.H
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: StarkU
Friday: Love Bomb
Sat/Sun: Rest

So I’m getting three days rest.
I’m a big fan of the idea that our minds work like our bodies do in the gym and this seems to be working for me. I haven’t played Love Bomb yet so I can’t tell if it will overload me but it’s something I’m testing and working on.

So, Ultima’s right now as my friend and I’m very much loving the journey of using them.

Does this make Q redundant for me? Absolutely freaking not.
I’ve gotten incredible results using StarkQ/KhanQ/EmperorQ/Dragon RebornQ, etc.

That’s going to be another review if people want more of them but these subs are fucking powerful. Massively powerful if you work with them, and take action even when you’re struggling with the action like I was.

Thank you @SaintSovereign & @Fire for these incredible subs.
It’s been nearly one year since I joined the community and my life has definitely been changing.

Little details that are changing are making MAJOR changes in my life and I’m super thankful.

3 Likes

WOW!

I’m very happy for you!

What have you noticed in Stark versus StarkU?

PS I some times think StarkU almost sounds like it could be an insult to someone … “Hey buddy… STARKU!”

@RVconsultant Apologies for the late reply.

I’ve just noticed the boost in speed to it compared to normal Stark, however it seems to wear off quite quickly. I have been social and sorts but not for as long as I want. I’ve not posted anything on social media or doing any of that stuff.

I’m back to refine my custom.
After taking some time off and not looking at it, and the release of Module Pack #4 I’ve decided to add/take things away.

Here’s the old version:

MorningStarQ

Main Cores:
Stark
PCC
Inner Circle

Cores:
The Spotlight
Gloryseeker
Fortune’s Favourite
Natural Winner
Invincible Presence
Dragon Tongue
Sacred Words
Raikov
Mastermind
Transcendental Connection
Chosen of Venus
Aura of Craving
Godlike Masculinity
Limiting People Remover

Result Enhancers:
Deus
Yggdrasil
Omnidemensional

—————————————

With the release of Module Pack #4 and some thought over what I really need/want, I’ve decided to change it up but I’m struggling now because now I’m edging over the 20 module limit on the new blueprint i have and I’m unsure as what to change/take away/add. I’m currently at 19 modules.

My goals:

Be a wealthy productive/creative and in demand dancer and choreographer who has fame across social media. I want to focus on my masculinity and grow in that, I want to be loved across the board and people desire me (in a popularity and sexual sense). I want the fame, and the money.

Here’s the new version of the custom so far based off what I thought it was missing prior. it doesn’t have any results enhancers - are they necessary?

Major Core:

Stark
PCC
Inner Circle

Modules:

The Spotlight
Gloryseeker
Fortune’s Favourite
Invincible Presence
Dragon Tongue
Sacred Words
Raikov
Mastermind
Transcendental Connection
Chosen of Venus
Aura of Craving
Godlike Masculinity

Added to this blueprint:

Machine: Action
Machine: Rest
Productivity Unleashed
Furious Ascent

Removed from the previous custom blueprint

Deus
Yggdrasil
Omnidemensional
Limiting People Remover
Natural Winner (I’m thinking about re-adding this in).

——

My plan is to run this custom along with Limitless (So I can learn what I need to learn to get to the top, and to help with learning dances etc quicker) along with R.I.C.H.

What’s your thoughts?

@BLACKICE @Azriel @Sub.Zero @RVconsultant @Lion @Palpatine @Baphomet

2 Likes

I don’t have the bandwidth to dive to deeply into this tonight
but I’ll just say for your goals you might strongly consider Lifeblood fable.
It will cover fame, likeability, people seeing you in seductive light etc.

2 Likes

I think this custom when refined and those two would be a fantastic stack, not to heavy and direction/results driven.

2 Likes

@Brandon- do you already have the old version of MorningStarQ?

Nope, I just made the blueprint for it. @Lion

1 Like

Thanks for the input man, I checked out that Lifeblood and I’m unsure about it. I don’t get any feelings that it should be in there but I understand what you’re saying.

Thanks dude. I’m trying to scale back from doing too much.

I would put back DEUS for Productivity Unleashed and run LE instead of Limitless. You added both Machines so… OMG :slight_smile: DEUS will give you the edge you need.

Also, I would consider putting Natural Winner back since maybe you ascent doesn’t have to be so furious (Furious Ascent) and I feel it would be to a great benefit of yours to feel more like a real winner you are.

Totally get that. Go with intuition obviously.

What you decide Stark instead of Emperor after all?

I need to double check DEUS for what it does but I’ll take that into consideration. I won’t have enough space for Natural Winner and Deus considering I’m already on 19 slots so I only have one slot left.

One of the other slots I’m not feeling is Mastermind.

Makes sense to use LE rather than Limitless by itself. Hmmm. I’ll have to think about this one too but appreciate the input.

1 Like

Emperor made me super anti-social. It was great for taking action but Stark gives me the social edge which just made sense for the custom and my goals.

2 Likes