TMB - EoG/E:HoM

I have some moments of bliss and clarity but there are times I don’t know what to say. It’s like my mind goes blank.

I hear you, but this is what I was feeling when I was under heavy recon. Maybe give it time? Or lessen the loops till your mind becomes comfortable with EQ again?

I’ve had some bad recon on Stark but it intensified after I made the jump back to EQ for about a week. I didn’t want to talk and I felt like a hermit.

1 Like

I’m not sure I’m liking the way Emperor is taking me.
I love the drive and motivation, but the lack of social interaction I’m giving/receiving, the hard and seriousness I’m experiencing is a total no - at least for me.

I’m pretty sure it isn’t recon either as I only use Emperor for 4 loops every 1st and 4/5th day (I can’t count…lmao). So Emperor is getting a rest from Monday until at least Friday if I use it on a Monday. My days rotate as I get a rest day every 4th day. My rest day was yesterday too.

So, back to Stark I go. I’m still planning on my custom.
Going to use Stark, Mogul, R.I.C.H and Limitless Executive suggested by Saint from the INNOVATOR stack. I bought both R.I.C.H and Limitless Executive today.

This means I’ll be dropping DR too for now. I think I’ve had enough time on it for a while. I really need to go and focus on my goals and healing isn’t part of it currently.

EDIT:

I’m going to alternate Love Bomb and Limitless Executive as I really feel like Love Bomb is incredible, and I’ve felt so good on it. I also feel like Love Bomb is a great match with Stark in wanting attention, to be loved etc. I’m excited.

I can’t wait for the B side of Ultima’s to appear too.

1 Like

Are you still running E:HoM? It’s supposed to be Emperor w/ a social aspect in the scripting. If you’re not still running it then maybe that would solve your issue?

E: HoM is in my custom which I plan to run in the future when I my sole focus is on wealth.

1 Like

Might consider running the regular product title instead of Emperor. I’m also running HoM in my custom so I’m not sure exactly how the main title differs but I do know it is meant to be more social than its predecessor

I’m confused by the first part of your sentence, you may run the regular product title instead?

Do you mean HoM from the main store instead of your custom? Sorry, super confused…

Yeah, it does seem to be super social for sure. I wonder the differences between Stark and HoM - I know there’s obvious differences since HoM isn’t necessarily focused on fame but it does have a fame aspect to it in my eyes…interesting.

EDIT:

Funnily enough @Baphomet my custom has E: HoM and EoG Stage 1 & 4 in it.

It follows this recommendation too:

The BILLIONAIRE stack: Emperor: The House of Medici, The Ecstasy of Gold, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)

This is super interesting to me.

Yes that’s what I meant :slight_smile:

Stark is more “innovative”/creative where HoM is more about building wealth through relationships and financial systems. That’s my speculation/understanding of the two anyway

1 Like

May I ask what made you think of doing that over your custom?

This makes sense for sure. Hmm. You’ve really got me thinking (I tend to over think anyway lmao.) about what to do.

I just read the Emperor: HoM sales page again (as always) and:

For those with Emperor, StarkQ, EoG, or a number of wealth generating modules in their custom subliminals, you’d be doing yourself a profound disservice by not adding The House of Medici to your stack rotation.

Seems like it might be a good idea to stack my custom/Stark (again) and R.I.C.H/BLU-E.

1 Like

I actually own the main product but then added the core to my custom to free up a stack slot. That made more sense for me. For yourself because you’re running Emperor but wanting more of the social aspect I feel like replacing it with HoM might be worth considering.

Maybe replace Emperor in your current stack with your custom?? That could work

It’s a good idea for sure dude.
You’ve given me stuff to think about.

I’m not going to post my stack anymore until it’s solid as I’m still experimenting and changing things around. Gonna work with some stuff.

1 Like

with HOM in your custom can you pick up on the mastermind, transcendental connection, virtuouso de mathametica, dynasty or any of those modules in particular?

1 Like

Like I’ve said previous I’m pretty oblivious to feelings/results from programs/modules but maybe DR has helped open that up since I felt Emperor pretty quickly…

Anyway I haven’t used my custom in a while but I felt Mastermind and Transcendental Connection - I definitely cared and nurtured certain relationships, and in regards to the former I definitely planned and crafted each stage of plans I wanted to go through. I’m pretty shitty at mathematics but I felt an increase in my ability to do this for sure as I was using my custom when I was at the studio and had to add things up.

In regards to the other modules I’ll read up on them and get back to you about them for sure.

1 Like

that’s awesome to hear!
I was asking @Baphomet but forgot that you had HOM too! and glad you answered :slight_smile:
Stark custom, and your wealth Custom + R.I.C.H you’ve got yourself a modified Billionaire stack!

Emperor is great for getting shit done but if your having trouble pursuing meaningful goals off Emperor
it may just be fatigue or general lack of clarity.

For those goals that your thinking about all the time and don’t need to write down. If your not taking action on those, it’s fatigue or a block/ lack of self belief, or not believing putting in the work will be worth it.

Mastermind: I’m putting a lot of pieces together for what I plan to make my empire. A lot of it is still preliminary but I do get a TONNE of ideas daily on what to do and how to improve.

Transcendental connection: haven’t been doing much socializing for obvious reasons, but I’ve always been kind of a social butterfly so even then it’s hard to separate from my norm.

Virtuoso: I’m watching the stock market daily and noticing patterns here and there when I can. I feel I do tend to notice patterns pretty easily, that said I also put Marketweaver in my custom + have always been pretty good at math.

Dynasty: I had to look this up because I didn’t know what it was. It’s funny because since the end of November I’ve been reconnecting with a family member. We had not been speaking to each other since the summertime & started talking again when I got my cancer diagnosis. Since reconnecting we have built the relationship up pretty solidly again. My relationship with my mother is also doing much much better than I can ever remember it being come to think of it.

2 Likes

For some reason I didn’t see the reply sign and just assumed. My apologies :sob:

I feel like everything lined up for reason to be honest. Did I manifest this? Seems like the perfect stack for me - not gonna lie. Plus I got Limitless Executive now too. Let’s go.

I think it was both. I had goals and I was taking action but I was getting so exhausted and annoyed at things. I was also getting delayed from other people for taking action on certain things like I mentioned in my journal previously so that would have been a big thing too.

thanks for the details !!

It seems the cores are very similar to the store counterparts. I was deciding on adding some of those extra modules or not :slight_smile: This helps greatly.

Forgiven always :hugs::hugs::hugs:

it’s beyond individual manifestation at this point :wink:

when it doubt, subtract, less is more. Than when the clarity is there- add back on :slight_smile:

I hear ya. I’m still dreaming of an EQ / Stark hybrid, but with SC you never know. They never stop with the surprises.

Good luck Brandon, and go easy on yourself. Finding the perfect sub is not easy for some folks, me included. One day it’ll come to you. Just keep going :muscle:

What are you running/stacking now?

You could always Stark over… uh… I mean start over.

Oh! Okay!:sunglasses: