TMB - EoG/E:HoM

@Palpatine Can you answer this? Is it best to go with a label or a ‘no’ question for the no response?

@Baphomet I’ve been thinking about it and the no response has been difficult for me to make. I think labelling makes it easier as I’m addressing the elephant in the room/him being uncomfortable.

1 Like

That’s totally fair it’s a difficult scenario due that technique lol I just recall him saying it was the best way (I remember he used a particular example about an email someone sent). Hope the labeling works out for ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would suggest not adding any specific Brandon-provided meaning to being left on read. I’ve left someone on read before and they got pissed at me for days. I read the message in a hurry before rushing out the door to drive my wife to the ER.

Just saying, don’t assume too early on what it means.

You could send another message of “What do you make of that?” regarding what you told the guy.
If you want to go the labeling route, I’d make it more in a joking manner. “I think I must have come across as a bit much haha” or something.

2 Likes

How is she?

1 Like

She’s fine. That was a few years ago. I just included that as to why I didn’t respond to that person right away, and they PMd like half hour later “I KNOW YOU SAW MY MESSAGE! FUCKING ANSWER ME!”

So I said “Sorry, was taking wife to the ER”.

1 Like

One main thing I’m noticing from Emperor is I don’t want to slack - this is something I did notice with Stark as it was my personality to do things later and I don’t want to do that at all.

Emperor is giving me the motivation to get things done and things I was enjoying before I’ve stopped enjoying so much - or just doing less of. It’s not necessarily that I’ve stopped doing them or whatever / I still make me time but now I’m feeling focused.

In the past couple days from listening to Emperor I’ve:

Taken a video that I’ve procrasinated on filming and posting for about 3-4 months.

I edited and posted that video the day it was taken.

I’ve been figuring out a way how to make online classes for me because normally I struggle so now I’m making it a way to get content for my social medias which is important to me. It means I grow in taking a class a day AND get content at the same time.

I just took a dance class online and it’ll be one I probably film tomorrow.

I’ve been figuring out more ways to add money - bare in mind I’ve added Mogul but I know this is already coming from Emperor. I spoke to @Hoppa and I told him I had already been procrasinating about an idea I had - now I’m starting to put it into action. (I know I haven’t replied yet, but I will).

Each day I’ve woken up this week I’ve been determined to get my workout done and out of the way this week.

I’ve been focused on my nutrition - I still believe in eating freely and still enjoying life and not dieting but I’m working on eating better and more.

I’ve been figuring out ways to make my company better, I’ve already come up with a plan for this week. I’ve still got to do more work for it but I’m ready to get it.

I’ve stopped wanting to play CoD as much - I still do but I don’t feel like playing it as much as I was.

I’ve also stopped visiting here as much. With Stark I was on here wanting to be social wanting to talk and be in the discussion - with Emperor I’m wanting to get stuff done - I still want to be social but the social aspect is on the lower priority. I don’t feel the need to post/reply until I’ve got other things done.

Those are just a few of the things I’ve noticed so far.

Edit:

I’m doing 3 days on, one day off.
Today will be my rest day and then getting started back tomorrow.

Currently doing 3x Emperor, 2x Mogul and 1x DR Stage 3.

1 Like

For sure, I still haven’t replied about it - I’ve been thinking about it and been listening to Chris today and one thing he said in regards to getting them to say no is ‘you have to mislabel them’ so I’m assuming a label would work.

This might work, I feel like he may ignore me but after I say this I can label him. Hmmm.

I’m glad she’s well my man :sparkling_heart:

Losing my urges to be be on here as much.
I’ve not really been on social media to be honest.

I did my workout today.
I did two classes today and went over the class from yesterday.
That’s three classes in two days. Great for me so far.

Figuring out some tutorials to make online.
Figuring out what my dance course will be too.

I need to do a photoshoot of my clothing line.
I need to film the above.
I need to figure out what my company is doing tomorrow. I know a little bit but need to give them a bunch of things to work on.

I like the fact that I’m thinking about things that I can do for money and I’m liking the fact I’m getting some stuff done but I need to be on social media. Not as much as I was before but I need to upload stuff.

I’m feeling like my Stark major may need to be switched out with Emperor and I may end up using StarkU as boost.

3 Likes

I’ll be adding and testing the Love Bomb Ultima which I’m excited for.

5 Likes

Almost the same thing here

1 Like

i second this when it comes to the urges

1 Like

Any particular reason why? @Lion @NinjaFox

Neither of you are using Emperor are you?

1 Like

Feel like my focus is doubling down on my goals, more studies, lots of thing that need to be done and learned as to accomplished all my goals
Been working on a schedule to for the next upcoming week to the end of this year
will see what’s going on for this year

nope current using my 2 customs and BLU (which is just a placeholder until i order my custom ultima)

1 Like

That’s super awesome man. I’ve been the same on the former too - focused on dance and training more than prior to my use with Emperor.

Glad things are working out for you dude.

How are your customs going?

BLU is probably what’s pushing your productivity to do more and be more focused.

1 Like

I’m nearing the end of my week long experiment with Emperor and I’m unsure whether to keep it.

Obviously my focus is on social media and this is where my issues begin.

On Emperor I’m more determined, I’m focused on dancing (which is MAJOR for me since I despise online classes and usually struggle) and getting better at it. Currently I’m taking one dance class a day. It would be five days a week if I wasn’t also using it to complete my rings for my Apple Watch (admittedly).

I’m also sticking to my workout and getting it done asap. There’s more motivational reasons as to why I’m getting my workout done than just Emperor but I just know Emperor is giving me that push to do it.

I’m focused on learning. This week I’ve listened to half of Chris Voss’ book and his Beyond The Book program (for some reason I’m doing both at the same time). Great for me.

Basically I’m just feeling like I’m doing it. I’m just getting it done.

The downsides? It isn’t really considered a downside to most but since my aim is to be big on social media it is - Emperor is definitely making me less social…which…isn’t great for social media. Don’t get me wrong I’ve been watching Tiktok and Instagram (not as much as usual) buty desire to be on there? Dropped significantly.

To the point I watched someone on there who has 1 million followers and said - I don’t want to waste my time and be on here.

It’s put me in a GO GO GO attitude which is amazing.

On the other hand from my use Stark does the opposite for me. I feel lazy on Stark, I’m creative and all that kinds of stuff when I NEED to do it, not when I want to. I barely got up and took classes on Stark. I’m on social media and it’s taking up my time of day that I could be making content and uploading it.

Emperor makes me make the content, I’ve learnt 6 dances in the last 3-4 days - 5 of which I intend on posting on social media over the next week (and it’ll grow the more I learn them). Stark makes me use social media to talk to people and grow, but not necessary take the action to do stuff - I’m more indecisive. It’s like there’s a loss on both sides currently.

If I choose Stark this is where an The Executive or Limitless Executive comes in but that’s another Ultima in my arsenal that I’m using. I also used to listen to The Executive on 2 loops whilst I ran my Stark stack and I still didn’t take action or really get nudges.

Bare in mind - I’m not saying the subs aren’t working - they are, I’m just figuring out the best course for me - I’m aware I have to force myself to take action - it’s just a lot easier when I’m on Emperor.

2 Likes

What about stacking Stark & Emperor?

I considered it but it would again add another thing to my stack or take out a core from my custom.

Maybe I can switch out Love Bomb and StarkU on certain days so they’re not conflicting and I’m not having to switch between Emperor and StarkQ.

I know I just conflicted everything I said about adding something else to my stack.

I’m a couple weeks and one month away from not using DR anymore anyway (may use it a couple times a week rather than as a major - may use it as an Ultima or Stage 4 once/twice a week to keep up the healing)

1 Like

@Palpatine

You’ll be proud to know I found a way to get that guy to finally talk.

I’ve held back on replying so far as I’m finding my footing in getting the labels and mirrors correct but I got him to respond by mislabelling him. It worked like a charm, for now.

2 Likes

What’re you listening to right now? If there was a way to alternate, or make something a secondary title that you rotate like the example in the instruction manual. Possibly when you finish your DR run?

Maybe the social media aspect of the forum is reducing for us

2 Likes