TMB - EoG/E:HoM

Yeah I’ve felt this on my rest days but mainly more now I’m doing more loops. It isn’t too bad though.

Agreed! I think so for sure.

Yup, I’ve experienced that too, especially on subs like Stark, and relationship subs like HoM. I need more experience with the latter but I’m sure it’s the one making this work out for me.

This is true, a lot of that makes us all different. We have different ways of learning, creating, making love, etc. We don’t do it all the same. Maybe subs work differently for different people. I know I’ve felt different each time I’ve changed sub loops.

1 Like

It’s 3:23am.
Running my 4th loop of StarkQ and about to head to sleep.

Still feeling pretty good.
Been reading through some journals to see effects.
Especially the women’s considering I’ve invited a friend to join the forum possible as she wants to change her life.

Will see if she wants to join and it’s something she’s interested in.

Saw in quite a few journals that people were running 8 loops during sleep and 6 during the day of Stark alone, no doubt the rest of the stack and they were getting some great results apparently - they ended up leaving or something but the results are still there.

Experiment is still going well.

1 Like

Thank you! That’s great you want to help others. Respect mate!

I’ve always wanted to help others man, that’s always been a goal of mine. I don’t see why people wouldn’t want to do that.

4 Likes

Listen I’ve had some great sleep using Ultrasonics and this many loops. I wake up feeling pretty refreshed regardless of how many hours I sleep so far.

I’m on my second loop of DR at the moment. .
So I’ve played through 6x Stark last night before and during sleep which ran into 4 loops of TMB Wealth and now 2nd loop of DR. Only one more loop to go. Then I can rest my loops until later tonight before it starts up again. Let’s go!

Energised and ready to hit the day.

If I notice I feel angry, it’s almost as though I analyze it, think of another approach, tell DR to fix it, and I start noticing changes in my emotional reactions almost immediately. It’s so weird, in a good way of course.

1 Like

That’s super cool. I love the fact that we can direct these subs to technically do our bidding/help us out in a sense.

I need to do that more often.

That’s a great calming strategy to do with DR for sure.

Currently have my external speakers on and my phone playing my playlist. I’m actually enjoying my playlist.

I’m getting way more head pressure tonight than normal but it’s all good, after tomorrow its rest day for 2 days so I’m eager for the processing to start it’s job after some break time away.

For some reason my ohone, an iPhone 12 Pro Max, and my external speakers - JBL Flip 4 - won’t go past the -60db mark on Frequensee 🤷🏼 I mean it isn’t a big deal as long as it’s working (I can feel it in my head for sure) but I just want to make sure it doesn’t change at all.

Anyone else excited to see and try the new sub? See what it’s gonna be? I am! Crazy excited. SubClub hype me up every single time and I can’t wait until Friday morning (UK for me :sob::sweat_smile:).

Just read the new manual - today I ended up reading the old one funnily enough - and I’m glad I’m actually technically still in the guidelines for loops.

I’m on 6 loops of Stark, 4 of TMB Wealth and 3 of DR. I’m changing my stack tonight to move onto Stage 2 of DR. I feel like this is going to be super traumatic for me with stage 2 if it’s anything like Khan Stage 2 which y’all know I nearly cried about a lot.

Really need to dive into the manual and read it again as I had a quick glimpse but Saint and Fire have done some great work as always.

I’ve been working out for the past 3 days and upped my days from 5 to 6 to fit a new program I’m doing.

However I need to work on my nutrition, I need help with nutrition. I’m pretty addicted to junk food and want to change that. I’m only 5’6 and my weight goes to my cheeks which I hate more than anything.

I don’t know how to get rid of it? If anyone could help I’d be beyond grateful. I’ve never had a six pack and I want one. I want to look asthetically pleasing. If anyone knows how to do this, please help. I hate diets but I also hate the feeling I’m feeling now.

Time to head to bed whilst my 5th loop of Stark plays now.

Is it crazy I don’t remember my dreams?
Like at all?

Is there something wrong with me or do other people go through this?

I have dreams I remember once in a while but it’s crazy to me that other people on here have super vivid dreams and then I don’t remember any of mine or even think I have them (impossible, right?).

I wish I did remember them. Maybe they’d help along side my journey.

you%20worry%20too%20much

But do I aha?

I want dreams too man, I don’t understand why I don’t get them like everyone else.

Not totally but dreams to me give me some knowing that the subs are processing.

This doesn’t exactly excite me lmao. Gahhhhh.

1 Like

Also I’ve noticed I’ve started putting people in their place. Definitely some kind of alpha.

It pisses me off when people push in front of people in line. I was Christmas shopping yesterday and two people pushed Infront of my mom. I made a deal about it with both of them because it pisses me off more than anything. I just find it so rude.

Also I feel like my boyfriend has noticed a change subsconsciously. He’s more submissive and he used to be quite dominant towards me and all sorts that I don’t want to write here but I tend to fight the battles we have well and he knows it now.

We had an argument last night andets just say it ended with him being put in his place because he was entirely wrong with what he’s doing and how he went about it.

2 Likes

Which Program would you attribute to that?

It’s either from Khan being part of me still or Emperor: House of Medici as it has an alphaness to it due to being part of the Emperor line.

How does the House of Medici feel to you, what effects have you noticed from it – are you willing to describe them to me? I’m just curious as @Azriel, mentioned some interesting things about this subliminal yesterday.

@Brandon, thank you in advance.

1 Like

I’ve felt more family orientated than I did before and I feel like my relationships in general are getting stronger and more cared for than they used to. I’d assume this is based of the Transcendental Connections module instilled within.

In regards to wealth I chose HoM because I technically did trading when I got the custom but I’ve stopped that now so I can’t speak on that front but I do feel like it would have helped a lot more than without it. I am feeling more wealth conscious and how I can save money and use it to better myself than before.

I still feel pretty alpha - even more so than Khan maybe - maybe Khan built the foundation for this alpha even though sounds weird. I feel like I know my place and that I can hold my ground way more. I used to be such a pussy.

2 Likes

I truly feel that DR has made changes hit quicker and harder - I mean by stacking other subs with this I’ve felt like things are becoming more normalised quicker than I could even notice changes.

I’m finding it harder to journal because assessing change is becoming more normalised than if I had used my stack without DR.

This is making sense in my head but not making sense on here I feel. Oh well, I know what I mean.

Is anyone else noticing this?

2 Likes

Research strongly indicates that the vast majority of people have on average 3 dreams per night.

Yet people only "remember’ the one they have when they wake up.

So even people who remember still miss two thirds of their dreams.

As for remembering them, why? Dream interpretation being nothing more than wishful thinking.

I don’t remember my dreams either.