TMB - EoG/E:HoM

@Azriel

We do, but I don’t want and never would try to rush Saint and Fire hence why I haven’t spoken about it until now since I tried to do the research on my own but only got frustrated.

They’re definitely working on it and other things to help us all out and I don’t want to interrupt that. I’m beyond grateful also for the work they do and how much they help us with the technology brought to the table, it’s beyond magical and anything I’ve expected.

I’ll just have to experiment and see what everyone else does and what works for me/everyone else and make my own judgement based off that. That’s the aim of the game right now, but I’m sure the article will come soon.

I’m most definitely excited to see the article for sure but after doing my own research I can understand how difficult it must be to gain all the data and ensure it’s what works for all uses rather than just a single individual.

P.s. I’ve been watching/taking my time to read your journal - I don’t believe I’ve posted in there yet but your journal is also the reason for my questioning and why I tagged you since I know you do a single loop of certain subs and about 3 or so of your custom - I may be off the lines. Your results have been massively inspiring and pushing me, so thank you for an incredible journal,

1 Like

Thank you, it’s very touching reading this :slight_smile:

By the way the “instant effect” happens more when you run a small stack more focused because your subconscious get triggered by less different affirmation.

Ex. If you run sex mastery alone you will get more effect, and depending on how you feel, might even make you horny!

2 Likes

That really true also @Elme had an amazing sex mastery journal that you can look up. Used to look forward to seeing what results he would get next, am going to be using less later down the road @Brandon

2 Likes

I have no intention of rushing anything,
nor do I know the reasons or choices behind the time it is taking to put that article out,
So any opinions on that are suspended indefinitely lol

My sense, which could have no grounding in reality, is there is a need to gather further data, although Saint mentioned he was close, and a prioritized order of more time relevant things, which is obviously their prerogative and business, and while I can want what I want is, not my place to judge.

Personally, I have a strong desire to know and understand conclusively and look to experts I resonate with and trust to ‘know’ how to do things ‘properly’. lol So that aspect of me is frustrated not having anything definitive, and impatient to get there. But that is just a part of me, I am also steadily enjoying the experience of results of what I am doing, so that’s works out too.

I’ve found what works well for me and hits the points I want to address, but the big difference I see in why our approaches may need to differ, is I’m 100% fine feeling like crap while stuff building lmao :joy:Ok that’s an exaggeration, but I’m fine, in this current phase I’m in, with building certain attributes slowly, and not being at 100%. Stacking can REALLY slow down results, and REALLY increase reconciliation. I just know myself well enough at this point to navigate and have made this choice.

If I were in your position I would do DR with Stark, Stark with Khan, or and as a last choice DR with Khan. Two Multistages of that magnitude together would compromise the experience of either IMO.
But of course bottom line is, if your enjoying your experience or getting results, that’s what matters.

Since Khan and Stark are your prioties, I would do Khan and Stark, until your a month into Khan Stage 4, and then drop Stark or put it in maintenance mode, 1-3 loops a week, and do Khan Stage 4 and DR

1 Like

@GoldenTiger Always brother, love your stuff.

Yeah, that makes sense - hopefully since they overlap a little and aren’t too different I’ll have something similar but we’ll see what happens.

I’m going to give them a little break in between since this is my first day running it during the day time and see what effect is happening.

1 Like

@NinjaFox

Thanks for the tag! I was reading some of it last night and I’ll continue to read it today, what I’ve read so far has been super interesting and I’m looking forward to reading the rest.

Everyone’s journals give me such inspiration and motivation, just their experience alone - not even just the results.

Yeah, definitely seems like less is more at this point in time - Saint’s going to kill me since he says this all the time and like a rebellious child I don’t listen because my mind thinks ‘NO DO MOREEEEE’.

1 Like

@Azriel

I didn’t mean for it to come across like you were trying to rushing them, apologies if it came across that way.

I also agree, I think they need more data and that’s completely understandable that things get delayed when new technology comes out - as I’m sure Ultima has just come out around the time and even that made new leaps that they weren’t expecting - same as Terminus etc so stacking might be more of a battle to understand with the new technology they’re consistently pushing - so it’s completely understandable.

Also agree about looking to experts - that’s why I tagged you guys, I wanted to tag others but I don’t want to be annoying either :expressionless:. I completely get how you feel BUT you’re doing a great job as it is and it seems optimal for you right now, right? You’re getting some incredible results as it is.

You have a great point - now that I’ve been been through the crap feeling stage with Stage 2 I think I’m better equipped to handle it. I’m sure adding DR will make me evaluate my whole life and give me 10x worse feelings of depression and all sorts but I think I’m starting to understand how to feel like shit and still build myself up. It’s doable.

Your experimentation has served you well and it’s great to see. I’m going to experiment and see what I get out of it. I’ll be on Stage 4 soon anyhow so I wanted to run that to maintain everything and then run the rest of the DR how it would normally run whilst maintaining.

I agree with you about stacking slowing down results and I’m sure it would reward my impatience if I just did one at a time or even two but I don’t know/nor understand why I want to rush ahead. I’ll take your stacking guideline into mind however - thank you for that.

Thank you for all your help too, you’re a star.

1 Like

Currently running my first loop of Dragon Reborn Stage 1 at 11am.
First day running it through the day time.

My head has a very tiny pressure at the front.
My chest has also been tight and felt like it was harder to breath.

I’m feeling quite good though and everything feels quite light in terms of energy, however my body feels quite heavy and it seems as if DR is pulsing through - little tingling sensations in different places.

I’ve never really felt or had these sensations to be aware of because obviously normally I’m sleeping through my stack so it’ll be interesting to see the continued use and what other sensations I receive.

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn deals with physical healing right?

I’m starting to feel tingles in both of my knees, especially my right one.

I’ve had a unresolved knee injury - which hasn’t hasn’t been too bad, just mainly sore, where it’s difficult for me to do exercises such as lunges without a proper warm up and a few of those exercises done lightly first.

My right one has been the worse one out of the two and even yesterday I hurt my knee whilst dancing - nothing major - but if this is helping then I’m ecstatic for it.

I’ve just read the product page and the tingles in my knee, my right side, has become a pulsing feeling with my pressure. I can feel how tight it is, even on both sides but the energy I can feel in my right knee right now is amazing. I’ve never been aware of stuff like this.

Hopefully it’s helping it out because I’ve always wanted to be able to dance and choreograph and obviously my knees are important for that so if it aids me then I’m going to be beyond grateful for this sub.

My knee has prevented me from working out and getting further into my levels in dance (going up and down) so please…let the Dragon burn it’s healing flames through my body and continue to do so.

I don’t want to get my hopes up, even though I’m sure it’s helping massively, but this might be a good sign.

1 Like

45 minutes in and I’m not sure whether it’s my ears or was the file but I heard a loud ass high pitched noise in my ears around the 45/46 minute mark and when I checked my phone I accidentally locked it instead of checking the volume and the noise stopped.

That was hella weird.

In other news, please cure my slight deafness too Dragon Reborn.

1 hour later, I’m running Khan Stage 3 for 1 loop.

Let’s see the effects I get from this one.

In regards to effects from DR I’m feeling pretty good! Had a good laugh this morning already, boyfriend is making me breakfast which I’m super excited for and everything seems super positive which is great.

I’m aware of some tension in my back and body in general which is quite overwhelming and my body is sore but I feel like DR is working through getting rid of it which would be fantastic. I’m still feeling different areas of my body pushing and pulsing so it’s a good sign to me.

Let’s see what Khan Stage 3 makes me feel like whilst I’m awake and the results from that.

I may be onto something with this day time listening.

1 loop seems to be enough.
Getting a bunch of pressure in my head with Khan Stage 3.

I feel sleepy and even though I’ll have a nap soon I’m trying to stay awake.

I feel strong though, I feel like I can feel my aura and as if I feel more dominant. This shit is great.

Like drinking a magic potion. That’s how I feel anyway.

1 Like

Please read the edited one

I am going to listen less now :wink: I think it’s already helping tbh because I get more time to rest and I realize now I may have been overwhelming myself.

2 Likes

how’s the ear, sounds in the ear can correspond with energetic changes-left energetic/ right ear physical…or sometimes reconciliation can show up as that.

Do you think DR was working on healing a partial deafness issue you have?

It seems like it might not ! Yes learning to live and act from not how you feel is really powerful, of course it’s great to feel great, preferably sustainably so, and our emotions usually are some indicator of navigation towards a better life. But because of unresolved traumas, triggers, concerns, reconciliation, even if were doing well we still may be running conditioning that doesn’t feel good. Its great to have perspective on this and not be stopped by it.

thanks :slight_smile: Yes experiment with what your drawn too of course, sounds like your aware of the potential ‘risks’ and are at peace with that. That’s all the matters.

don’t make me blush :blush: Glad something I said could be of value.
and glad to see the progress on your journey.

@ALMIGHTY

I only used one loop today and I feel good. Less is definitely more. I’m going to stick with this for a few weeks to see how I go.

Processing time is important.

Saint has said this all along and here I am disapoonting him :sob:

2 Likes

@Azriel

The ear is good, it was just a high tingling sound that lasted a few seconds until I locked my phone.

It was in both ears so maybe it was helping both? I don’t think it was reconciliation though.

I actually do think DR was probably working on my deafness. If it does, that’s going to be incredible. I hate not being able to hear what people are saying.

@Azriel

Honestly the healing process has taught me a lot and it’s something I didn’t even know I need and I see where you’re coming from. I’ve gained a lot of perspective by going through the journey even when I felt like shit. But I don’t want to continue running any shitty programs I may have.

I’ve been realising what you said about emotions being an indicator and how I’ve used that in the last week or so to start bettering myself. Before if I felt shit about myself for something I’d give up, not anymore.

Oh for sure, the risks are all mine and I’m aware of it. Seems to be going well, for today anyhow.

Haha, it’s true my man. A lot of your stuff is valuable. I’m going to keep reading your journal and taking that knowledge for sure.

I appreciate the love and support too man.
You’re a brother in this :pray:t3:

1 Like

Just woke up, had 6 hours and 22 minutes sleep and whilst it seemed quite a good sleep I woke up happy and then annoyed. The boyfriend annoyed me last night so I slept on that emotion and woke up the same. meh. No doubt it’ll be fine today.

Anyway, listening to my first loop of DR and I can feel the pressure in the front of my head again. This time a little more - as we speak it’s on a concentrated spot. I can feel it pulsing my body again.

I’ve been tensing around my body where I’ve felt it pulse and it feels like it’s allowed me to stretch a little further but also crack what needed to be physically cracked so I feel a little less stiff and sore.

I also feel like it’s focusing on any negativity and rushing it out, so the annoyance I’ve felt for my boyfriend from last night is slowly easing off.

19 minutes in and I’ve already felt the sensations running through my body in my multiple spots. Yesterday if it was in a spot it stayed there for a little bit whereas today it’s like the healing Dragon flame is pulsing its powers in several places.

I can feel it at the bridge of my nose, in my head head, in my knees, on my super tight piriformis, and other little places I wouldn’t even know the names of.

Feels cool to think this is healing my body of any tensions I have and any places that are injured. I really do feel like this is going to physically help me so much. The mental and emotional breaks are going to be just as great I feel.

Maybe that’s why the pressure is in my head? It’s helping me erase any negative thoughts or issues? I don’t know but whatever it’s doing I’m feeling better in emotions than when I woke up 20 so minutes ago.

2 Likes