TMB - EoG/E:HoM

That’s super cool. I love the fact that we can direct these subs to technically do our bidding/help us out in a sense.

I need to do that more often.

That’s a great calming strategy to do with DR for sure.

Currently have my external speakers on and my phone playing my playlist. I’m actually enjoying my playlist.

I’m getting way more head pressure tonight than normal but it’s all good, after tomorrow its rest day for 2 days so I’m eager for the processing to start it’s job after some break time away.

For some reason my ohone, an iPhone 12 Pro Max, and my external speakers - JBL Flip 4 - won’t go past the -60db mark on Frequensee 🤷🏼 I mean it isn’t a big deal as long as it’s working (I can feel it in my head for sure) but I just want to make sure it doesn’t change at all.

Anyone else excited to see and try the new sub? See what it’s gonna be? I am! Crazy excited. SubClub hype me up every single time and I can’t wait until Friday morning (UK for me :sob::sweat_smile:).

Just read the new manual - today I ended up reading the old one funnily enough - and I’m glad I’m actually technically still in the guidelines for loops.

I’m on 6 loops of Stark, 4 of TMB Wealth and 3 of DR. I’m changing my stack tonight to move onto Stage 2 of DR. I feel like this is going to be super traumatic for me with stage 2 if it’s anything like Khan Stage 2 which y’all know I nearly cried about a lot.

Really need to dive into the manual and read it again as I had a quick glimpse but Saint and Fire have done some great work as always.

I’ve been working out for the past 3 days and upped my days from 5 to 6 to fit a new program I’m doing.

However I need to work on my nutrition, I need help with nutrition. I’m pretty addicted to junk food and want to change that. I’m only 5’6 and my weight goes to my cheeks which I hate more than anything.

I don’t know how to get rid of it? If anyone could help I’d be beyond grateful. I’ve never had a six pack and I want one. I want to look asthetically pleasing. If anyone knows how to do this, please help. I hate diets but I also hate the feeling I’m feeling now.

Time to head to bed whilst my 5th loop of Stark plays now.

Is it crazy I don’t remember my dreams?
Like at all?

Is there something wrong with me or do other people go through this?

I have dreams I remember once in a while but it’s crazy to me that other people on here have super vivid dreams and then I don’t remember any of mine or even think I have them (impossible, right?).

I wish I did remember them. Maybe they’d help along side my journey.

you%20worry%20too%20much

But do I aha?

I want dreams too man, I don’t understand why I don’t get them like everyone else.

Not totally but dreams to me give me some knowing that the subs are processing.

This doesn’t exactly excite me lmao. Gahhhhh.

1 Like

Also I’ve noticed I’ve started putting people in their place. Definitely some kind of alpha.

It pisses me off when people push in front of people in line. I was Christmas shopping yesterday and two people pushed Infront of my mom. I made a deal about it with both of them because it pisses me off more than anything. I just find it so rude.

Also I feel like my boyfriend has noticed a change subsconsciously. He’s more submissive and he used to be quite dominant towards me and all sorts that I don’t want to write here but I tend to fight the battles we have well and he knows it now.

We had an argument last night andets just say it ended with him being put in his place because he was entirely wrong with what he’s doing and how he went about it.

2 Likes

Which Program would you attribute to that?

It’s either from Khan being part of me still or Emperor: House of Medici as it has an alphaness to it due to being part of the Emperor line.

How does the House of Medici feel to you, what effects have you noticed from it – are you willing to describe them to me? I’m just curious as @Azriel, mentioned some interesting things about this subliminal yesterday.

@Brandon, thank you in advance.

1 Like

I’ve felt more family orientated than I did before and I feel like my relationships in general are getting stronger and more cared for than they used to. I’d assume this is based of the Transcendental Connections module instilled within.

In regards to wealth I chose HoM because I technically did trading when I got the custom but I’ve stopped that now so I can’t speak on that front but I do feel like it would have helped a lot more than without it. I am feeling more wealth conscious and how I can save money and use it to better myself than before.

I still feel pretty alpha - even more so than Khan maybe - maybe Khan built the foundation for this alpha even though sounds weird. I feel like I know my place and that I can hold my ground way more. I used to be such a pussy.

2 Likes

I truly feel that DR has made changes hit quicker and harder - I mean by stacking other subs with this I’ve felt like things are becoming more normalised quicker than I could even notice changes.

I’m finding it harder to journal because assessing change is becoming more normalised than if I had used my stack without DR.

This is making sense in my head but not making sense on here I feel. Oh well, I know what I mean.

Is anyone else noticing this?

2 Likes

Research strongly indicates that the vast majority of people have on average 3 dreams per night.

Yet people only "remember’ the one they have when they wake up.

So even people who remember still miss two thirds of their dreams.

As for remembering them, why? Dream interpretation being nothing more than wishful thinking.

I don’t remember my dreams either.

Jesus, 3? I’ve never researched into dreams. I know sometimes people remember them and sometimes they don’t. I definitely don’t.

Well, I’m glad I’m not alone. I just felt like I was missing out on something, and an indicator that the subs are processing.

I have ultimately decided that Ultrasonics are for me and I can easily check frequensee to ensure they’re at the levels described in the booklet.

Now I just need to more action and get going, setting the ball into motion.

Today is my last day of subs until Sunday evening since I start on Sunday evenings whilst I sleep for a Monday start. I’ll be taking two days rest off and we’ll see if anything occurs dream wise.

I’m happy with the experiment I’m currently under taking and was trying to see if masked or ultrasonics worked better for me and so far out of convience - ultrasonics work better.

1 Like

@Fire or @SaintSovereign, could any of you confirm Aura of Craving works in this way? Essentially, making anybody, whether male or female crave your presence through a lovely, attractive, and irresistible Aura? Which seems as in shifting your energy into one that is more enjoyable for others, yet it does mention being intense. Is there any subliminal we can replicate this effect with so that we have an idea of how it is intended to work? I guess Sex & Seduction, Stark, or Ascension/Ascended Mogul has a similar Aura, is that correct?

I have a hard time deciding between this one and Direct Influencing Aura, I’m mostly a magnetic person and I love being craved/liked by others.

I’d love an answer to this too but I’m just assuming I can make it this way with conscious awareness considering I’ve heard time and time again on here that the sub works for how you want it in a sense of running something like Emperor doesn’t have to be anti-social if you don’t want it to be. It’ll run the way you want it.

You’ve already got 20 modules right hence why you can’t choose both, right? I’d personally go for craving considering my view of craving means that you’d already be able to influence people because they like you. Not in amanipulatinf sense but I guess it depends.

Do they like you because you’re sexually attractive or what? How does the module work?

Direct Influencing I guess would work if you were in a job position and were able to use that to influence more directly - regardless of sexual attraction?

Hopefully this makes sense.

@Sub.Zero

I’m starting to understand what you mean about running more loops and actually using it as a way for people to gage their sweet spot.

I never really get headaches on subs using 1-3 loops however I kind of had it on set and forget today (mainly it popped back round to beginning of the playlist which was DR stage 2) and now I have a headache. I am also tired but I’d assume it’s recon.

It gave me the realisation that I do most likely need more loops than I was doing. Once the headache hits - I may be wrong - it means to me I’m at the point where I can stop listening and go about my day.

I’m going to keep doing this to see how it goes.

1 Like

Whilst I know Limitless Executive is something that could be used I’m still struggling to choose between Stark and Emperor.

Something about Emperor keeps calling my name for my custom. I don’t want to make the wrong choose. I need to take some time and meditate on it.

I was reading a post by @Floridianninja I believe and they said that Stark made them feel like they’d get to it when they felt like it. I don’t want that. I want to get shit OUT OF THE WAY!

I want the nudges, the pushes to make my life better. Especially if I truly do struggle with ADHD. I want to change my life in all aspects.

Stark could do that for sure but I feel like Emperor will go all in and Stark may slow me down.

Is it really that difficult to add the fame/social etc to an Emperor?

If you read the general recommendations more thoroughly you’ll notice that the general suggestion leans towards increasing the number of loops. On top of that, in my approach, I’m oriented to reach my processing/execution peak. “Sweet spot” is something mythical and vague to me. “Sweet spot” seems to me to be some state which says “don’t cross the line or you’ll get recon, just stick to your results, be satisfied with them and don’t you dare go further”. My approach is far away from that. And look at Hoppa, he plays Set & Forget, so he didn’t find his “sweet spot” either yet he’s doing very well too.

It’s good to know you’ve found it useful to experiment with increasing the number of loops. :slight_smile: