TMB - EoG/E:HoM

Hmm,thought that was referring to the supercharger ultrasonic embeds vs a regular ultrasonic sub?

1 Like

Woke up early but feeling pretty good.
I’m tired so I might head back to bed for an hour or two but it’s a physical tiredness not a mental one or brain fog kind.

6 loops of Stark is complete which is my dominant sub.
I’m on my first loop of TMB Wealth before I head into 3 loops of DR.

May have to used masked versions of either TMB Wealrh and DR as I’m visiting a friend later today.

As I write this I’m feeling a pressing feeling in my left ankle. Moved it around and the sensations have moved around to the other side. Is this the sub or just one of those random body feeling things we get every now and then?

That’s what I thought too, but it may be the same thing - however the supercharger version in question is older technology.

Yep,but thats why the audible/guided meditation of the supercharger line drives the results instead cause the ultrasonic is just supposed to boost the audible part rather than be the session like the new ultima line.

I see, that would make more sense.

Maybe Ultrasonics on the custom/major lines are different in comparison then. I wouldn’t personally see there being that much difference between the masked/ultrasonic files on those lines.

It makes more sense for the outdated supercharger line though.

Masked can work better for some people based on their personality like me cause im a bit stubborn and dont like being told what to do but the information between the masked and ultrasonic itself should be same for the custom/major line.

I see. Maybe my subconscious needs to be yelled at then. I was using masked for a while recently, during the evening without headphones but with headphones during the day on transparency mode and whilst I got results I feel like ultrasonic might be better for me. I’ve felt good on it.

I also started with ultrasonic because I couldn’t handle listening to the masked songs. I don’t mind it so much now but I’d prefer ultrasonic I think.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sorry for that, Brandon. I just couldn’t resist. Peace! :heart_eyes:

Haha,should definitely use what works best for you.If your personality isnt resistant,ultrasonic would probably be stronger in some cases cause of the less gentle/stronger approach of the programming so their would be more urgency to follow the programming if your subconcious doesnt push back.

Haha it’s the truth man. Sometimes I need to be told what to do. I actually like being given instructions on what to do and how to do it rather than just being asked.

Personality wise under things like this I do what I’m told haha. I am resistant to certain things but I wouldn’t say I’m cold to it.

I feel like it’ll be better for me to be honest. I’m feeling awake and energised which I don’t normally feel even though I’m using the same subs.

Difference is the loudness due to using it on speakers, I’m listening to US on headphones transparency mode on the first volume up at the moment, the fact that it’s masked and more loops.

Dude! It’s like the subliminal muscle in your brain is getting huge! :grin:

I’m considering just doing 1 loop a day. Okay no competition here. Really, I just wish I knew why some people can tolerate more loops than others.

2 Likes

Maybe aha. I’ve played with different amounts of loops and just experimenting at the moment.

I thought you were already doing just one loop? How many are you doing currently?

Absolutely zero man.

It’s not that I can, I might just be doing overload. I’m only on my second loop.

2 loops of DR 1 and 2 loops of DR 2 per day, except weekends.

Ah I see, I must have missed that.
When did you move to Stage 2? I’ve been thinking about stage 2, can’t remember when I started Stage 1.

I don’t know if I announced it. I started stage 2 last week some time.

How’s it treating it you? Can you feel any differences yet?

I need to check if I’ve hit the 30 day mark yet, I was thinking about stage 2 for some reason last week.

They seem to be working well together. I don’t know if I can feel much difference. My guess is that it’s so gentle and subtle that I might have to think for a while to notice any difference.

That’s great news. I can’t wait to move on but I feel like I also need more time with Stage 1 - especially now I’m upping my loops more drastically.

For sure. I’m assuming you’re keeping a private journal to empty your thoughts into how you’re feeling about the stage and how it could be helping you?

I’m on my third loop of DR Stage 1 at the moment. StsrkQ will be running after it and repeating from the day. All ultrasonic playing off my iPad during the times I’m at home and my phone during the times I’m out.

Besides feeling slight headaches and tired at times (I have naps to cover my times of tiredness) I’m feeling pretty great. More energetic than usual and more in love with the world. I really feel upping the loops is doing something. My head goes mental in pressure when the loops are on - I haven’t really felt that in a sense of knowing it’s happening. I’ve had them before but nothing like this.

Maybe that’s Carpe Diem Ascended pushing me to feel that way, to feel energetic and motivated.

I do feel like HoM is kicking in in a family sense even more. I have/had an issue with my youngest sister, who I’m 9 years younger than. We had a massive argument twice nearly a year ago and haven’t spoken since.

The argument was so big infact that she couldn’t stop being childish for one second to wish me happy birthday this year - I also believe she, which really isn’t a big deal but feel like I have to mention it, hasn’t gotten me a present for Christmas. She may have, and I may be entirely wrong. No Biggie if not but HoM is making me realise how important family is and how stupid holding grudges is regardless of what I say about her and how I feel about her, she’s still important. I can’t lie, I’ve been terrible and said terrible things because she really hurt me but the argument is and was pathetic.

It’s time to empty that and allow us to move on, whether we speak to each other or not - as family or not they won’t always be your kind of person, she’s important and she’s family. I need to stop forgetting that and faking that she isn’t my family.

Also I’m realising how little I’ve done for my family in a sense of Christmas and Birthday times. I had always struggled for money so getting stuff was a torture, I need to be smarter about this for next year because next year I’m spoiling everyone - regardless of what happens. I’ve spoiled my boyfriend - I got him an iPad I gave him early and some gifts recently for Christmas but I need to spoil my family. They’ve done the best they could for me. I wish I had more of a relationship with my sisters and their children. Time to make that change and be united.

Just so it’s out there, I love my family incredibly much. My mom, dad, sisters and their children. I love my mom’s side of her family and my dad’s even though I haven’t met them as thoroughly - I need to meet his sister who he only recently met a couple years ago. It’s time because life is short.

This is super important to me now, and it wasn’t before. I mean in the back of my mind it was but it is in the forefront of it. I’m glad it is. I can’t forget that.