TMB - EoG/E:HoM

I’ve woken up super early today after I went to bed late last night.

Had Khan Stage 2 playing on several loops. Must be something to do with that.

Will get some rest later as I’m tired and got things to do but feeling good and content in myself. Feel like Khan is now definitely processing in my brain and body. I’m excited for these results.

My stack is playing A/B Monday to Fri/Saturday

Khan 1 day, TMB Custom the next and so forth.

This mental workout is going to be great.

1 Like

Didn’t play Executive today to see how it would go, I did 1 class and walked one of my dogs, the rest was a lazy day.

I didn’t do my workout even though it was only 10 minutes long, gonna do my workout tomorrow, Friday and the 10 minutes on Saturday instead.

Frustrated I couldn’t even find the mental strength to do 10 minutes aha.

Got my stretch in tho (forgot about that).

I can feel Khan processing still, I feel like Stage 2 is going to go well…

2 Likes

These two back to back make an awesome testimonial, better than the first solo :joy:

:joy::joy::joy:

Honestly, I didn’t do anything. I had stuff to do too.
I’ve got stuff to do today.

Gonna play BLU and The Executive today.

1 Like

I didn’t play either today.

I didn’t workout. I didn’t stretch.

I took two classes and taught my own / created choreo but I didn’t do the things that were also priority. Meh.

I’ll need to do it tomorrow. Need to pick back up.

Goals:

Get back into shape. I’m not dieting. I burn a bunch of calories dancing every day. I need to eat healthier but I’m intuitively eating. I need to figure out more ways to get higher protein in. I’m literally just focused on eggs at the moment. - Hopefully Executive will help with this.

Have my class and company sold out each week. Create amazing choreography for it each week.

Figure out ways to make more money doing what I love and promoting myself. My old Instagram is dead from doing Follow/Unfollow so I’ve made a new one today, going to promote classes and privates and all that jazz using new videos etc.

Feel more confident in all areas of life, enjoy life more, be more masculine and be able to switch between both my femine and masculine side more often - the joy of life - hoping Khan brings out my masculine side more often.

Become a better dancer/choreographer/teacher. I want BLU to help me with this.

QUICK QUESTION: Do I need to run BLU with a program like Stark or Limitless for results?

I have both but don’t want to add more to my stack for the obvious reasons stated above in earlier posts. Can I just listen to it and receive the benefits?

I believe Libertine works in conjunction of a program…do I need the same for BLU?

I read that before, don’t know why I didn’t think of it.

Thank you for the reply!

BLU and Executive it is tomorrow then. I’ve got stuff to work on :smiley:!

Libertine works solo but works may better in conjugation with a program related to sexuality and attraction

BLU can certainly be used solo to maximum effect, it is designed to be stacked particularly well with Stark, but stacks well with anything.

I really want to add Libertine :joy: the reviews are killing me.

BLU is definitely getting added for sure. I need the creative juices and all that.

Been waking up not fully rested the past three days since I’ve changed stack a little. Khan S2 and my custom are on a few loops each, waking up tired but in a good mood. I can feel the dominance of stage 2 already. Like wtf. I’m here for it.

It’s not a dominance in terms of I’ve already become a different person but I can feel the changes happening, I can feel what Khan is, it’s like Khan is the symbiote and I’m getting turned into Venom/Spider-Man (I always loved Symbiote Spider-Man :D) but I’m not fully embodying the custom yet. It’s attached to me but it’s gradually still attaching and growing. That’s how it feels. I like it.

I’ve had a few manifestations with the wealth too which I’m also here for, I’d like to know how I can make more out of what I do but yeah, I’m taking the process and journey. I’m sure BLU which I’m listening to now along with The Executive will overflow me with ideas and all sorts to push me even further. I’m excited.

Also, talking about BLU - I think, and I don’t know why I didn’t do this already, but I think I’m going to explode as a dancer/choreographer and teacher with this. I can’t wait to document the results. I’m definitely going to grow BLU and The Executive to a couple times a day eventually and it’s going to help so much.

I’m too excited for the results.

1 Like

I’m really going to journal my use of BLU.

I want it to:

Help me remember choreography.

Create great choreography.

Become more intelligent in my field.

Pick up choreographer quicker.

Etc.

I’m going to journal how I’m doing in classes and how I feel.

I did a mentorship company today and have never felt as stupid as I did today. I listened to a loop of BLU this morning and I ended up remembering the choreography but foundations and freestyle I did terrible at.

These are things I’m going to work on but I want BLU to really help me with as I start to study in and all that. I’m excited for this part of the journal and to see how much I can improve.

1 Like

Been running Khan and TMB Custom on alternating days Monday - Friday, 6x a night. I don’t always finish 6 (dpeneding on my sleep) but most of the time do.

Khan is working. I feel way more open and sexually confident than I was a few days ago. A long long way to go but it’s an achievement. I’m way more open and just out there with what interests me. Great.

I don’t know if EoG is at at work since I’ve been making money but nothing enough to be moving out of the house I’m in, pay bills etc. I need to be pushing myself further, offering more etc.

I have been pointed in ways to show off and let people see my work though and that may be an avenue to go down. I’m working on it.

Been running BLU every day, I need to take a rest day from it actually - might do today and then Saturday and Sunday too. I choreographed a whole 1.30 minute piece and started formations etc. I’m super proud of myself.

I’ve got more work to do but it’s gonna happen .

2 Likes

BLU has become one of my FAVOURITE subs to use. Not sure why, it just seems to help. My productivity levels on what I need/want to do are through the roof.

Started adding silence to my playlists so I can listen throughout the night.

May end up running BLU through the night with silence eventually but I’m scared. I don’t want to ruin my sleep. My sleeping pattern is good so far!

Khan Stage 2…I think it’s truly kicking in. Also another one of my favourites. I’m starting to be way more social - to the point that I’m going out with people I’ve made friends with (they were my friends anyway but barely). Tonight I’ve been out and had two drinks - nothing to other people but I don’t drink and I had the best time. Thoroughly enjoyable.

I’m still working on my more personal sexual side but I’m more open to reaching out to people about it and not caring what people think.

I’m starting to feel more dominant and I’m hoping that continues.

EoG/E:HoM I’m not entirely sure what’s happening, but again it’s very dense. Could take more time. I’m definitely noticing Khan and BLU more.

I think I’m doing better with money, and saving better etc but making it could be bigger. I’m not sure what I could about it. I’m trying to market my classes and open more opportunities for me to make money but I’m unsure where to go.

@BLACKICE you just came to mind, do you have any advice again on setting intentions/goals and letting things work from there or?

I know you spoke it before, but anything more?

1 Like

Thanks for thinking of me, I’m glad you found my thoughts helpful enough to ask for more. :slight_smile:

I’ve heard numerous people talk about synchronicities and manifestations happening so obviously they are like magic, but I can’t think of any examples where it’s happened to me. Just yesterday I was attending a virtual conference and one of the speakers was talking about synchronicities jumping right into his face, and gave the example of a book falling off a shelf without any obvious cause, and opening to a page that had just the insight he needed at that moment. I’ve had things occur that were low probability, but still within the realm of possibility, due to precursor events or situations that had been set up.
So, with that being said, my advice is still to work on setting things up to be possible, and then visualize/intend the desired outcome. I personally have a hard time imagining that checks will just magically appear in your mailbox if you intend to be wealthy, although I begrudgingly admit that I do know people for which that has happened in some form. So, probably a limiting belief on my part.

For money stuff, there’s 2 ways to have more money… spend less and earn/generate more. Ideally, you’d do both, although there’s a lower limit on what expenses you can cut, and no actual upper limit on what you can generate with the right resources and situation.

Set goals that are doable, take whatever action steps are needed to help them become possible, and then visualize the desired outcome. I wouldn’t advise just setting an intention and letting the universe figure it out, I firmly believe you (everyone, not specifically just you of course lol) need to do your part.

Making money, for example… I don’t think you can manifest a successful marketing campaign without doing any work, but I definitely believe you can manifest people being more receptive to one that you actually build and execute on.

Saving money: Set aside a certain percentage of your income for savings - this is personal finance 101, yes. but hear me out. Save whatever percentage you’d otherwise have spent on luxuries… dining out, nonessential clothing purchases, etc, and set the intention that you will experience those things anyways. Perhaps you get invited to a social event at a restaurant and someone else pays as a treat, or maybe you discover your favorite clothing shop has a huge sale and you can get a steal of a deal on something you would have bought anyways.
(Examples clarification: I’m hungry at the moment so thinking about food, and I’m also looking at sweaters on LL Bean hence the clothes shopping example lol)

There’s the old expression, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink… you can intend for the horse to drink all you want, but if you’re in the middle of the desert not much will happen. In this example, of course, the horse is whatever you want to happen. Do whatever it takes to get the horse to the water, and then let the intentions take over.

Apologies for the rambling post, I woke up with a migraine and have been propping myself up with strong coffee and Advil to deal with it. Brain isn’t at 100% today. :wink:

I’m beyond grateful for your reply. Apologies for the delay in response, it won’t be a huge one, but I wanted to really sit and reread what you said before I responded. Super grateful firstly for you taking the time out to reply and help out.

I also agree that action is definitely necessary towards making stuff happen - maybe I phrased what I meant wrong about letting it happen from there, but I do agree with you. I think action is a lot easier once you’ve done healing from Stage 1 of multi stages since you feel, or at least I feel, more capable of doing whatever your goal is.

Your saving money part is great and definitely something I want to work on. In regards to setting the intention for recieving those luxuries without necessarily spending money, couldn’t set the intention for both spending and saving? Or do they contradict one another?

In regards to making more money I’m trying to think of what I could do to do that whilst doing what I love.

I could:

Have more private lessons per week.

Teach more classes.

Get more people for my company.

Make and sell tutorials/online classes.

Not entirely sure what else I could do. I could raise my prices but I also believe in being affordable.

I think for people who join my company from now I’ll raise the prices for and have those that are in it at a set price already.

Anyone have any other ideas for someone in dance as a dancer/teacher?

I was thinking of stopping listening to my wealth custom and using purely just Khan.

I remember when I spoke to Amash (I think that’s his name?) And he said sticking with one major subliminal would be best as your focus is on entirely on that sub. I was going to use Khan along with Beyond Limitlesss and Libertine which I’ve now added to my stack.

I still have to work on money but I think my focus on being alpha and sexual is something I want to work on more. I also believe Khan has wealth building in it.

I just wanted to not slow down results considering my wealth subliminal is dense af anyway.

I did listen to my wealth subliminal last night but not entirely sure I should keep it up. It’s not reconcilation either, I just want to slow down and put my focus on one thing at a time rather than trying to do everything all at once.

Thoughts?

Oh updates from what I’ve noticed with BLU:

I’m memorising choreography quicker and cleaner without having to go over it as much. Which is also resulting in me executing it better as I’m not having to think so much about what a move is.

My memory is definitely getting better.

I’m remembering smaller things that I would forget. My short term memory used to be so good and then I’d start forgetting the tiniest shit. Now I’m starting to remember again and I’m feeling super good about it.

Feeling super productive. Tired af but super productive with BLU and it’s slowly but surely becoming one of my favourite subs to use.

My ultra stack as of current looks like:

BLU
15 minutes silence
BLU
15 minutes silence
Libertine

I started Libertine 2 days ago and haven’t noticed any effects yet but I’m hoping it help me crack one of the major issues I’ve had with who I am as a person and all that stuff.

1 Like

It’s going to be hard to notice libertine with 2 loops of BLU, especially so close together. And by notice I mean, it may be to much Ultima for Libertine to really bloom. Try it on a day off BLU perhaps-or at least 6 hours later.

1 Like

Appreciate the input. I’ll take Libertine out of my stack (it hasn’t ran yet) and use it later when I plan to go to class :hot_face::kissing_heart:

I only made this stack today and only increased my BLU usage yesterday.

1 Like

I don’t view spending/saving as opposites in the strict sense, more so just a reallocation of resources. And sometimes it’s not feasible at all, for example right now I’m personally spending like crazy to make life easier…

We order food in several times per week if we’re too tired to cook, and just about every day we get a package from Amazon with something that will help make life simpler or more convenient… or just essentials, like diapers and baby wipes, etc. We’ve also got housecleaners and a nanny, which makes me sound rich but nope… just what I’m spending my money on right now instead of whatever else, as it keeps us sane lol. So, to compensate for that I’m doubling down on making more money. Once we’re done with spending so much on a newborn baby, those additional income streams will still be there.

In regards to your ideas:

Trading more time for money works to a point but isn’t scalable. What you could do is have another instructor teach a class and you split the revenue, that way you can increase your earnings without it taking up more hours of your life.

Video tutorials is a great idea, as you can film them once and then they will continue to generate revenue as they are marketed & sold.

Regarding pricing: Your prices should be based on your skills as a teacher, and thus the value you provide to the student, and not on their budget. It’s likely your prices do need to be raised (but grandfathering in existing students is a nice idea), and fair compensation for your work is perfectly fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like