Title for solely social skills

title developing and improving just social skills, nothing more. what it would be?

True social? Or daredevil

3 Likes

Daredevil

1 Like

it has unnecessarily adventure components or something, hasn’t it?

That’s why True social would fit the best, I only added Daredevil because it does have social scripting and is upgraded. But True Social is the best fit for what you’re asking for.

1 Like

I think this post has answer the question thoroughly :wink:

I stand for this one:

I guess. I was thinking if you have social anxiety it might help with that.

If not go with Inner Circle or if you’re super adventurous there’s always Khan Love & War

I’m actually surprised there isn’t more testimonials about Khan compared to Emperor. I have had the impression that Khan is an more expensive version of Emperor. Now I’m curious if that’s true or not

@SaintSovereign can you answer my question above please?

Stark helped me with social skills. Stark black brought it to the next level.

I used to be very socially awkward and sometimes trip over my words. This happens much much less now.

Primal. (After the upgrade True Social will probably be the best choice.)

1 Like

I’ve had wonderful results with True Social each time I’ve used it. I consider it the perfect sub for me to improve social life and skills.

In fact this sub has been the one that most convinced me earlier on that these work. Results were just so apparent.

1 Like

@Starman Have you tried the upgraded Daredevil? I just wondered how it compares.

After reading this thread, I’m tempted to stack Daredevil with E: TWTP.

I haven’t tried the new one, so I can’t compare. However I have used the previous version, and I preferred True Social. I just seemed to gell better with it.

1 Like