Support Ticket Questions & Answers

I’m not rotating, I’m going to use Kb2+LB (after kb1 for 4 cycles and sanguine for 2) for at least 2-3 cycles. Then kb3 + (who knows :sweat_smile:)
I don’t think this is rotating… is it?

Rotation is the correct form of switching titles.
Everything else is not recommended.
Dropping one title, 12 days of rest, new title.
Doesn’t matter if you run 2 or 3 titles.

Only rotate one title per cycle.

Multistagers don’t require 7 additional days of washout, but still count as rotation. So drop stage X, 5 days of rest, add stage X+1.

So in your case, the recommendation would be keep KB1 or LB for another cycle, change one with the beginning of the next cycle, and the second one one cycle later.

But that’s “just” recommendation.

Finally it’s up to you. You could also just drop Sanguine at the end of the cycle, begin the next cycle with KB2 and after 10ish days add in LB.
That way you have time to adopt to the new stage and let Sanguine bloom before you add LB to the mix.

Just keep in mind, anything strayfrom recommendations is experimental.

2 Likes

i would disagree with 2. The point of the 12 day rotation is to have a maximum of 3 subs processing in the background. if you only have 2 processing and want to switch 1 title out, you don’t have to adhere to the 12 day rule, since you only have 2 subs processing + 1 new sub.

further discussion on the topic is here:

I can only tell you what support answered.

And they said: it doesn’t matter if you run 2 or 3 subs. Rotating one title means 12 days with one less sub than you add the new sub.

For me, authority ranking is

1. Saint and Fire
  2. Support
  3. Moderator and Embassadors
  4. Other experienced users in their field of expertise
  5. The forum in General.

Neither Fire nor Saint did say anything about this particular question in this thread, so the answer from support is the official guideline.

1 Like

interesting, so it has changed then. i’ll follow the new one.

1 Like

They described New Khan stage 4 not Khan Black. This is what you can find on New Khan sales page description of stage 4.

1 Like

really?I got this straight from the support team @SaintSovereign @Fire …this information is correct or incorrect ? :upside_down_face:

going through that response…a lot of things do make sense to me…if Khan black st4 has all those features ,I wouldn’t be surprised…khan and khan black share a lot of commons…at least in the realm of sexuality…with the extra pump in that area…someone could potentially achieve all those objectives seems really reasonable to me…anyway…I guess only the producers could verify it …. :upside_down_face:

Definitely Khan st4

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup @Fire @SaintSovereign

Could you clear this up? Is this true for KB4 aswell, or did support mix it up with Khan4?

Don’t want to pressure you. We know you have a lot to do.

3 Likes

Khan Black can cause similar effects to Khan, but not due to direct scripting like in Khan classic.

A consequence of the development of the sexual energy like in Khan Black are those same effects. How can it not?

If you’d like those effects specifically however, it’s best to go for Khan. If you want development of the sexual energy, then Khan Black.

8 Likes

Question
Which module could help with being a little less nice and have more “”positive aggression”?

Answer
This is Fire.

Most alpha titles will help balance you out in this regard, however if you desire to swing the pendulum in the other direction more forcefully, then titles such as Khan and Primal will be much more useful in this regard.

As for modules, Dragon’s Tongue (for that wit aspect), Edge of Danger (adds oomph to your presence), Fenrir (intimidation when necessary), come to mind – but then you have modules such as Lion IV and Rogue that directly work on the more inner aspects of this issue.

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

7 Likes

I notice that these two titles both focus on social relationship.I only have True social.if I were to add it in my stack,what benefits would I expect to see that only can get from True social and what features would this title lack comparing to Daredevil….what is the major difference between these two ?

Thanks for reaching out to us. Both Daredevil and True Social focus on improving social skills and confidence in social interactions, but they have different emphases and approaches.

Daredevil is designed to enhance social boldness, fearlessness, and charisma. It aims to help individuals become more daring, adventurous, and unapologetic in social situations. Daredevil encourages taking risks, pushing boundaries, and embracing challenges, which can lead to a more exciting and dynamic social life. Users may experience increased confidence, assertiveness, and a willingness to step out of their comfort zones.\

On the other hand, True Social is geared towards developing genuine connections, empathy, and emotional intelligence in social interactions. It focuses on deepening relationships, understanding social dynamics, and fostering meaningful connections with others. True Social emphasizes qualities like listening skills, empathy, authenticity, and rapport-building, which can lead to more fulfilling and authentic social interactions.

The major difference between these two titles lies in their core objectives and the specific traits. Daredevil leans more towards boldness, risk-taking, and charisma, while True Social emphasizes empathy, emotional intelligence, and genuine connection.

If you already have True Social in your stack, adding Daredevil could complement it by enhancing your confidence, boldness, and ability to take social risks. However, it’s essential to consider your personal goals and preferences when choosing which modules to incorporate into your stack.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

5 Likes

hi,my friend,I used different version of Khan stage 1 before ,but never thoroughly went through the whole program.I wonder if I use the khan st1 long enough…potentially speaking ,at one point ,I might clear out all those related blockages/limits that relates to the program goals. at that point,could I still make great improvements with it ?or the remaining gains will be minimal in that case ?does khan stage one ‘s scripting contains the overall framework of the whole program that ensures even the user ,who only use one stage ,can still develop not entirely but partially the overarching archetypal structure ,meaning,can I get at least parts of the effect of stage two and three,If I only listen to stage…if so ,what those features will be ? …thanks in advance

Thanks for reaching out to us. Khan Stage 1 targets foundational aspects and key blockages that are important for achieving Khan’s overall goals. If you consistently use Stage 1 for a long time, you could potentially clear out significant blockages and limitations related to the title.

While Stage 1 lays a strong foundation and can lead to substantial improvements by itself, going through all stages can further enhance and refine the effects you experience. Stage 1 includes elements of the overall structure of Khan, ensuring that even if you focus only on Stage 1, you can still develop important aspects of the titles goals.

If you stick with Stage 1 alone, you can expect improvements in self-confidence, assertiveness, ambition, and emotional resilience. These are essential qualities that greatly contribute to the overall Khan experience and can positively impact various areas of your life.

While Stage 1 offers significant benefits, exploring the full program can provide a more thorough and refined transformation across different aspects of your life.

I hope I was able to provide some helpful information today. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

3 Likes

Not a support ticket, but the question was asked frequently in the last weeks, so here is an answer from Fire himself.

So 10 modules is still the official minimum, but you can ask Q-Engineer if your smaller build is doable.

Edit

This is now officially answered and decided by Fire

Quantum Limitless: Ultimate Learning and Productivity Multi-Stage Subliminal questions - #10 by Fire

Edit

Similar question

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you have been listening to a Zero Point v2 (ZPv2) title like Dragon Reborn and accidentally loaded and listened to the same stage in ZPv1, it is not a major concern or likely to cause significant issues. However, it is generally recommended to stick to one version of the Zero Point technology to ensure optimal results and minimize any potential conflicts or confusion.

While ZPv1 and ZPv2 share similarities in their underlying technology, they have been fine-tuned and balanced differently to enhance the processing and execution of the subliminal script. Mixing the two versions may lead to a less cohesive experience and potentially dilute the effectiveness of the subliminal.

To ensure the best results, it is advisable to continue listening to the ZPv2 version of Dragon Reborn and avoid mixing it with the ZPv1 version. This will allow you to fully benefit from the specific enhancements and optimizations made in ZPv2, maximizing the potential of the subliminal.

If you have accidentally listened to the wrong version, it is recommended to resume listening to the correct version as soon as possible. Consistency and adherence to the recommended listening schedule are key factors in achieving the desired results.

Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Kindly,
SubClub

5 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. When comparing titles like Dragon Reborn Multi and Alchemist in terms of their clearing capabilities, it’s important to understand that both are designed to address various blockages across mental, emotional, energetic, and physical levels. However, there may be differences in their focus and approach:

Comprehensive Clearing: Both Dragon Reborn Multi and Alchemist aim to provide comprehensive clearing of blockages. Dragon Reborn Multi focuses on deep healing, emotional release, and personal transformation, while Alchemist targets spiritual and energetic growth, alchemical transformation, and inner mastery.

Effectiveness and Completeness: Determining which is more effective and complete for clearing blockages depends on individual preferences, goals, and experiences. Some users may resonate more with Dragon Reborn Multi’s approach, finding it more effective for emotional and mental blockages, while others may prefer Alchemist for its focus on spiritual and energetic cleansing.

Unique Aspects: Each title may cover certain aspects that the other doesn’t, making them complementary in addressing a wide range of blockages. Dragon Reborn Multi emphasizes personal growth, healing, and emotional resilience, while Alchemist emphasizes spiritual evolution, inner wisdom, and higher consciousness.

Regarding Immortals Blade, it is not specifically included in Dragon Reborn Multi or Alchemist. Immortals Blade is a standalone module that focuses on developing inner strength, resilience, and personal power.

Ultimately, the best choice for clearing blockages depends on your specific needs, goals, and resonance with the objectives. It may be beneficial to explore the descriptions, user reviews, and testimonials to determine which title aligns best with your desired outcomes.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. We’re always happy to help!

Kindly,
SubClub

4 Likes

thanks for placing answers here. but could you place the question too, please?

1 Like

One I had about customs and standard titles.

Hi,
So currently I can only run 30s of a title in my stack. Is it better to wait until I’ve worked up my ability to run higher amounts of exposure before building a custom? Or can a custom with name embedding potentially make it easier to run and more successful?

While a custom can make it easier to run, I’d say give it some more time, unless you are already satisfied with the results. The results and experience are what matter – if you are getting good results and figured out what you want, then a custom is a good choice.

Hope this helps, and do let us know if you have any further questions by opening a new ticket – we are happy to assist.

Warm regards,

– SC Support

2 Likes

This is a very helpful one relating to the subconscious queue.

Since mentioned in the Masterclass, I have a question about it. How can you increase your subliminal processing limit ? If there are ways to increase the limit, then is there a bound on the extent to which it can grow ?

\ 64x64 Subliminal Club Support

5 days ago

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Improving your subliminal processing capacity is indeed possible through various strategies. However, it’s essential to remember that this limit is unique to each person and influenced by factors like age, brain health, beliefs, and life experiences. Here are some helpful tips to help you potentially enhance your subliminal processing:

Gradual Exposure: Start with shorter subliminal sessions and gradually extend the duration over time. This allows your mind to adjust and develop a higher tolerance.

Consistency: Regularly follow a consistent listening schedule. Consistency can help train your mind to process more effectively.

Mindfulness and Relaxation: Engage in mindfulness practices, meditation, or deep breathing exercises. These activities can calm your mind, improve focus, and enhance processing.

Optimal Environment: Create a peaceful and distraction-free space when listening.

Self-Care: Prioritize your overall well-being by ensuring adequate sleep, eating a balanced diet, and staying physically active. A healthy lifestyle supports better mental clarity and can positively impact subliminal processing.

As for the potential growth of your subliminal processing limit, it’s challenging to pinpoint an exact boundary as it varies for each individual. It’s crucial to listen to your body and mind, avoiding overloading that could lead to recon. Striking a balance that respects your personal limits is key.

8 Likes