Times of inflation ! What to do?

1. What is the best options to invest your money?
  2. If you will start from scratch what will you sell, invest in ?
  3. What specific physical products to produce or sell ?
  4. What services suit times like this ?
  5. Will you start manufacture smth? If so what is this and why this good idea.
  6. And please write your point of views about the current financial situation.
  7. and share your out of the box perspectives especially the crazy ones .

Thanks for participating everyone :pray::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Tagging my two favourite millionaires @SaintSovereign and @MadaraUchiha

5 Likes

You forgot about @Hoppa

3 Likes

Controlled demolition of fiat currency mandated by government through purposed hyperinflation. Also can be referred to as ‘money printer go brrrrr’.

2 Likes

And after that what will happen

If you will give advice to some one using wealth subs like ascended Mogul ,HOM ,EoG …

Real assets. Shares, business assets, real estate, PMs etc.

But only when they are cheap. This is universal and holds true whatever the inflation environment.

You don’t start from scratch, you only buy when stuff is cheaper. For example many constituents of the S&P500 are overpriced on a variety of measures partly because the smart money has already figured out what to do wrt inflation. Another example is that I own three farms yet I would not buy the same now for the money that it would now cost.

As a man your twenties is when you learn and grow and get ready to succeed.

Food. People will still need to eat. So basic stuff like rice, wheat. Yet people will watch their budgets so will need to trade down from say beef to pork, so if you have a large pork operation now would be a good time to expand. Also as people can no longer afford the larger purchase in life like changing their car or foreign holidays they will change to buying “treats” like for example Tescos ‘finest’ premium range of food so food producers should be looking to develop upmarket brands.

Sell to those that have the money. Private office stuff is a good money spinner and for the more woke, BLM is a good gig.

Having said that there will be a lot of fire sales happening so expect auctioneers to do well out of it.

How about a machine that takes a piece of paper and puts correctly spelt words on it, you could call these things “dictionaries”.

There are plenty of manufacters out there so making stuff can be contracted out and should only be done in house when you have a competitive advantage or you need the extra control or something.

An excellent opportunity to make even more money (and increase ones personal power).

Hotels and apartments are an obvious opportunity where the owners are over leveraged.

On a broader perspective a lot of ordinary people will experience physical and emotional pain. A lot of these will deserve it. The problems of a drunken world can be solved but in democracies the stupid have too much of a say and there are competing interests jockeying for power and in dictatorships the way to win is not to play, hence the lay flat thing in china.

You will only regard them as being out of the box and crazy because you are not thinking hard enough about this.

Think harder.

Don’t be the sort of person who thinks Apple should lower the cost of their iPhones in order to sell more.

Apple might only have 12% of mobile phone sales but they take 40% of the revenue and make 70% of the profit.

So how do you actually try to think harder.

Start by being great at what you do not by trying to cheat the algorithm.

(IIRC you are interested in fitness)

Next time you go to a commercial gym work out how big it is and figure out the cost to rent, then work out how much all the machines cost, then work out how many custies you need.

Now work out how to make more.

If you are not prepared to do stuff like this as a matter of course then simply admit you are not suited to this sort of thing, its nothing to be embarrassed as about most people aren’t, and that you are better working for someone else and investing in a mutual fund.

HTH.

5 Likes

The powerful will take what they will and the weak will suffer what they must.

No I won’t.

Most people won’t believe in subs or will believe in them too much.

2 Likes

I recently bought a blood testing clinic with a friend of mine which we believe is a lucrative area right now.

3 Likes

Excellent.

And very interesting, please tell us more if you feel able.

1 Like

Absolutely, health is a good option at any time, but especially now! Were you in the biomedical sector before, or is this a new kind of venture for you?

1 Like

No mate i have been a I.T technology guy most of my life. We did some research and discovered this particular country, city lacks certain facilities and there was money to be made in this area.

3 Likes

That’s awesome, congrats! I hope it works out very well for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like