Three points about taking action

I like the Action lesson from Frozen II. To do the next right thing :slight_smile:

There is a part about it in this song, after about 2 minutes:

And this is also very good:

2 Likes

@Simon

Your entry reminded me of this qoute, quite similar:

The actions that you take, behaviors that you exhibit are simply physicalized reflections, physical ‘eyes’ expressions of the vibrational state you happen to be in. The actions that you take aren’t getting you the thing physically mechanically, they are expressions of the state of being you are in so the universe can, in a sense, recognize this state in a physical sense and give you a physical reflection. The actions are not the idea of forcing something into being - that’s the language of expectation, that’s the language of goal orientation, that’s the language of means to an end. When you understand everything, everything and every single moment is its own end, is its own experience with no connection to anything else, then you can stay in the moment with it. You can really appreciate the experience for what it is and erase from your consciousness the idea that it’s supposed to take you somewhere else, because the most important thing is to stay completely present.
Isn’t taking an action actually, in a sense, creating an expectation? No. Because the idea of being in the moment is that there is no separation between action, between behavior and the thing itself. You’re simply reflecting the vibration that you are for its own sake, because that’s who you are. Not because the action will get you something somewhere down the road in the future which doesn’t exist, which is an illusion. The more you allow yourself to apply all these principles in the present and see everything and DEFINE everything as distinctly its own experience in the present for its own sake for what it is you get out of it and have no concern for anything else, don’t connect it to anything else, then your life becomes an ecstatic explosion of synchronicity where everything starts to fall into place. It doesn’t mean again you take no action, but the actions are not getting you those things. The actions are simply, in a sense, a verification, a physical verification, a physical expression of the frequency that you prefer to be in.

4 Likes

Who is that from? Abraham Hicks?

2 Likes

It’s from Bashar channeled by Darryl Anka.

3 Likes

Now that is a curious dude. Still don’t know what to think about him. Also wonder if he’ll pick somebody else if Darryl “moves on”.

2 Likes

I heard Bashar say that after Darryl that’s gonna be it. They had a “soul contract” to do this initially for 9 years and now it’s purely Darryl’s willingness to continue to work with him in this way.

Bashar came through only another person in the past. It was a Japanese woman: https://youtu.be/LRUNwajP0Ek

3 Likes

Even if Bashar themselves moves on, there will be more. :smile:

The Essassani are really into our Earth.
At least 3 more of them being channeled here - Ektar, Elan, Riok.

For those who’d like a quick read of actionable ideas from them,
read the summaries by Iasos.

You’ll find them to be in harmony with Nevillizing / Lesterizing.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

The Action Index

I’m feeling almost that one could more accurately evaluate one’s true readiness to transition out of a subliminal program (or stage), by taking a look at what I’m thinking of as one’s Action Index.

Simply, ‘in how much action are you engaging relevant to the goals and emphasis associated with that program?’

As that arrow starts to go up, you know that you’re really getting into the substance of that program.

Then you add in the question:

‘In how much effective action are you engaging?’ As that arrow goes up, you are peaking with the program.

Finally the question:

‘How easy is it?’

Once that arrow is up to the top of the scale, you’re ready to move on.

4 Likes

3 Likes

this is sooooooooo trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i just noticed some emperor results or results in general, just when i did some action! boom i can feel it now!

Does ‘effective’ here means , whatever action you do - that moves you closer to your desired goal ?

( I know am late to this :grinning: )

1 Like

I was just reflecting that the underlying principle is this,

‘Live from an attitude and a spirit of empowerment.’

Be empowered before you run the subliminal. Before you apply the technique. Before anything.

Allow empowerment to be a feature of your identity.

Now, all of the resources, the methods, the perspectives you apply are helpful tools that simply make you even more effective.

3 Likes

For a person who is living in this way, taking action will be as natural as breathing.

You wouldn’t say, “I hope this meal tastes good!” and then… not eat the meal. That would be very strange.

Live in the same way.

3 Likes