Thoughts on this stack?

Firstly, where is @Goofy?

Khan+PCC+GLM+The Commander+WANTED+Emperor Black+Inner Circle+HoM.
I am thinking of having this stack in my custom and not as majors.
What archetype do you think this will bring?
A person can be an example, Also social behavioral patterns.

2 Likes

It will tranform you into the recon overexposure archetype

1 Like

After the recon?

1 Like

@Goofy is now @TheBoxingScientist

5 Likes

Hard to say. What archetype are you interested in bringing out?

2 Likes

I would be lying If I said that I didn’t think of him these days

2 Likes

@Viking This is a more mature way to answer someone’s question. I am already running the 7 cores with 13 modules.

Thanks @ksub I wanted to say my intention for this question. But I thought let others answer without any bias.
My concern is HoM😂.
I am thinking if HoM makes me too soft and takes that edge off. AND also makes me toooo sharing.

1 Like

Honestly get rid of inner circle … HoM will do plenty of attracting people for you … inner circle will just make it more dense than it already is

1 Like

I was joking, didnt mean to offend

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right. If I remake my custom and HoM gets elected. I will definitely do that.

1 Like

HoM won’t make you soft or take any edge off your stack

But why do you want HoM in there?

Also parts of PCC are probably in HoM

1 Like

It’s okay. I mean I’ve been around for a long time to be aware of reconciliation :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@Floridianninja mehhhn😂
I just want the sub, you know me.
I want to have that connection with big dogs and everyone. But also that fear factor in them. It’s hard to explain :joy:
Let’s stack it and see.

1 Like

Lol i am not gonna judge you on your custom or your stack as i have a complicated and more dense stack then probably most would even consider running

1 Like

LoL have you mentioned your stack somewhere?

1 Like

I keep saying i am gonna make a new journal but have yet to lol… Right now i am running 3 customs, ME, RICH Crypto, UA, and i just started RoS monday… Oh and Ascension Chamber + Limit Destroyer once a week… 2 of the customs have 2 cores and the other has 3

But i don’t shy from experimenting or pushing to see my limits… But i would not advise anyone to run what i am

1 Like

Damn, even remembering that stack requires effort.
I wish you best of luck my friend, sometimes a solid stack and plan is all you need.

There is nothing soft about HoM, trust me. Strength in a HoM context is more considerate and polite than in other alpha sub, but it’s not weak. I experienced that just last week when I was able to calmly stand my ground against an overly aggressive salesperson. Instead of throwing him out of my house like I would have done under Emperor, I calmly got him to leave and I had a smile on my face the whole time. HoM is for diplomats and negotiators. It’s a iron fist in velvet glove type of strength.

3 Likes

Thank you @ksub
What is your stack ATM?

Do you have a custom with 7 cores???

1 Like