Thoughts on this stack?

Yeah, check my journal.

How is this working for you?

So there is this boundary thing
And how intimate are you with other people in sharing you intimate life details? Like there is someone who you think you really need to connect with and heā€™s a very important person. How much do you share?

It was HoM + EOG + LBFH until 15 days ago.
Tomorrow after my 15 day washout Iā€™m replacing LBFH with Chosen from within.
So for the next three rounds the stack is going to be HoM + EOG + CFW until I replace CFW with RoM.

1 Like

So with this stack of mine, Those concerns wonā€™t be a problem.

I have always had a rule that I donā€™t share personal info in business contexts or with people Iā€™m not familiar with. Therefore sharing or over sharing has never been an issue for me. If I have to share, I would say the strict minimum. Most of the time.

1 Like

Thanks @ksub, I think I will add this with eventide on a wealth custom.

Similar experience here, i call it diplomatic assertiveness which involves maintaining a calm and centered demeanor while conveying a clear and firm message. It also strikes a balance between being assertive and maintaining respect for the other party. This includes acknowledging the importance of maintaining positive relationships and finding common ground where possible.

To anyone interested in this sub, I would highly recommend trying out the combination of HoM and Mindā€™s Eye. This pairing has been known to enhance intuition and predictive powers, which can be very beneficial when approaching relationships strategically, trading, or manifesting more consciously. Additionally, this combination can be useful in various work settings, especially when dealing with business improvements. Give it a try and see how it can benefit you!

3 Likes

Itā€™s pretty much impossible to build anything significant on conflict and without solid positive relationships. Especially in commerce or trading.

I plan on pairing HoM with Mindā€™s Eye as soon as I have gone through the healing subs and status subs that I have on my list. As a matter of fact, Mindā€™s Eye can possibly make it into the HoM custom that I will build next year.

1 Like

Overload lol

Caligula? :blush:

Simplicity always wins, so try to keep it tight like Khan+HoM would be the best alchemical concoction of all the aforementioned ingredients.

3 Likes

Thank you voytek
I am trying to emphasize on the masculine leadership part.
Edit: I have tried to unlike the post above but I could not.
IMO itā€™s very unlikely and even impossible for this stack to turn the user into Caligula, who is known for insanity and cruelty.

1 Like

For full on dominance emperor GLM and Wanted are dynamite.

Khan and GLM again great for full blown dominance.

I think having wanted is great for stacking with khan to amp up the sexual attraction.

Not sure about the others.

Whats your experience of Khan with HOM ?

Iā€™ve never run them in one stack, I just took into account the other programs he mentioned and created the simplest and most concise merger.

1 Like

Dont know about you but i think it would serve as an IQ booster to Khan. Would like to hear other members takes on this @RVconsultant

1 Like

I havenā€™t run HoM with Khan, but I can imagine those might work well together.

1 Like