This will change EVERYTHING! Emperor Time

There is a major difference with Emperor and Emperor Ex Machina, from what i’ve seen. With Ex Machina there is no playing it safe. Its sink or swim and right now im dtill splashing around the water.

Everything i believe is being questioned. Lots of deep introspection about my life. Im fucking 23 years old. Time have never affected me as much as it does now. Im starting to fear for every minute of my time. A deep sense of urgency is emerging within me.

One minute im reading a book despite being mentally exhausted from the 100 things i need to do a day. The other minute im looking at memes. This sense of urgency is slowly taking over me. If i can’t handle this, it will blow in my face hense the Sink or Swim. With Regular Emperor and even Ascended Mogul i was taking my sweet time. Slowly going forward yet never backwards. All i can think of is putting every second to good use and when i dont im very harsh with myself.

Current Shedule:
Monday: wake up 5:30 am, get ready and go to my School. From 7:30 to 16:00. After that its gym for 45 min to 80 min. Then i go home.

Current goal: Put the hours commuting back and forth to good use.

Tuesday: Same as Mon, from 16:00 to 18:00 im teaching a class. After that its same as mon.

Wednesday: Same as Monday.

Thursday: Same as Tuesday.

Friday: Same as Wed and Tuesday.

Sat, and Sunday: Clean the house better, organize, plan, prepare classes, do homework, Reduce wasting time on social media. Hit the gym.

2 Likes

Im back to running regular Emperor. Need to slow down for the time being and keep my cool. With that being said the manifestations are running wild. I have 3 girls consistantly showing intrest. All i have to do is pull the trigger but the question is do i want to?

One of them is my student. The other is an old friend from highschoolbut she is going through depression right now and the last lives 6 hours away.

This is hard without a solid social circle and im not going out much since i can’t afford to spend money needlessly.

1 Like

Ever since starting Emperor i feel like i can’t even trust the ground below me. Everything is a mess and its like im not even here. Time lapses from when i wake up and go to sleep, wondering if the days themselves are real. No matter how strong i become, life will never satasfy me. Just like a video game, you become better only to find yourself fighting harder and harder opponenets. But this time, the weak ones are not even here anymore.

To be completly honest, i dont know what is going on anymore. With Ascended Mogul i was going at a comfortable pace. Now? Everything is upside down. Its not depression, its not failure, its not boredom, its not losing passion.

Everything is just different. Like the world itself is being rearranged and nothing i knew makes sense or matters anymore.

6 Likes

Emperor is far different from Ascended Mogul. The improvement curve seem to dip slighly down before going up. Im over my ex now. I feel nothing for her anymore. And im left with nohing. Thats what it felt like. As great of a match she was, as great of a chemistry we had, as mindblowing sex aw we had. In the end we went our seperate ways. I should have never expected her to be any different.

My life and my purpose is all what matters. By being the ultimate man ( or so i thought ) i could keep anyone. Which is as far opposite from the truth. I cant keep anyone who dont want to stay.

I honestly dont know if im improving or not. Emperor is far more complex than Ascended Mogul. Non the less for me its set and forget. Emperor is definitly a long term sub. I am litterarly confronting everything i hate about myself and or standing in my way. My ego was shattered yet again and i am humble.

Wake the **** up, show up i time, work harder and smarter than yesterday, lift harder and give a little more effort. Im building up those 0,01 percent improvements every day. This those micro wins everyday. And there will be no end for this. As long as am breathing. The challenges will persist and so shall i.

4 Likes

Something small but noteworthy changed since starting Emperor. My facial expressions are much softer and compact. There used to be a 24/7 tension around my eyes and forehead. It almost looked like i was squinting all the time. Now the that area is very relaxed.

2 Likes

There is something that isnt sitting well with me. While i have had major improvements on Emperor. I cant shake this feeling. Its like im simply standing on shaky ground all the time. Im going back to Ascended Mogul.

Things were far worse yet somehow i had much more control with Ascended Mogul. Maybe im just not reay yet. It feels like im trying to punch through a mountain with my bare hands and the damage is accumulating.

Emperor is not what i need right now. I just feel lost all the time. I cant handle not being in control. I’ve reached my limit.

When this used to happen with Ascended Mogul, things always turn to the best. Right now nothing is going as i want it to.

Edit: My mood is down most the time, i have been getting L after L without wins. I need wins. However small they are. The way i am right now. Its only going to get worse

3 Likes

Can you give a concrete example of a situation, where you experience this? I’m about to hit 3 weeks on the Emperor, and I have never felt like this on it.

2 Likes

Emperor was designed to push you to evolve as quickly as possible, no matter what.

It could very well be that this is what your subconscious believes will evolve you the fastest.

As I’ve said before, Emperor is an extremely powerful beast - it will be merciless in sculpting you into a man you desire to be. I’m not sure people realize that I’m not jesting about this (not aimed at you specifically).

If it has to, it will push you to your limits and over them to make you stronger.

It’s for men who are physically in pain if they are not building empires.

Hence, it’s completely fine to run Ascended Mogul and to regain your composure, or to even take a day break from Emperor then resuming. Take your time. Of course, there is always the other side of the coin - sometimes the way out is to break through the wall.

Which one you choose, is up to you and dependent on you (similar to the gym). Both are valid, as long as you do not stop moving forward.

Your journey has been amazing, keep at it.

10 Likes

A concrete example would be that since starting Emperor ( since it was first dropped ) i was gaining power yet i wasnt getting anywhere or getting any wins. My mood kept getting worse by the day. And there was a looming feeling that something terrible is going to happen.

This is my subjective experiance. For me Ascended Mogul is a 100% escalation. No matter what happens. I always come up on top. With Emperor for me, however, this is not the case. Im not ready yet

5 Likes

There is something about your choice of words that strikes a cord within me. For me ” being physically in pain ” is when im useless and unproductive.

I will go back to Emperor when im ready :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

In a strange coincidence I was reading an interview recently with probably my favorite metal band and one of the members said how indolence and inertia and is the pestilence of today. Obviously running Emperor doesn’t allow for either which given the goals of the program makes complete sense

3 Likes