This thread is about creativity

I would like to allocate this thread about creativity and questions regarding the matter. For example: What is creativity?
How to be creative? Where does creative energy come from(on an esoteric level)…
This was first meant to be a question I had about one of my reflections on the matter. And when I started writing my idea, I realized I was going down a rabbit hole of ignorance and alot of distinctions needed to be done.
Ideas are coming in my mind left and right, for example: If you combine the solar plexus chakra (confidence) and the Swadishtana(creativity); you can be a business/corporate creative person. And when you combine the thoughts related to heart chakra(love) and the Swadishtana (creative) you may get something like poetry, songs…
This concept JUST popped into my mind.
Please contribute.
I think @Malkuth can give some of the best ideas on this matter. Others are welcome :grin:, but for now Malkuth came to my mind.

2 Likes

Joy and Appreciation.

In short.

And beneath these: Gratitude.

A state of open receptiveness to the ongoing flow of nature.

Because think of this:

How can you NOT be creative?

Nature is Creative. The Universe is Creative. Life is fundamentally creative.

And you–we–are all of these things: nature, Universe, Life.

And so the issue is not how to be creative.

It is how to enjoy and appreciate the creativity that you already are.

How to harness and direct your creativity in ways that are RIGHT.

And now:

What do you think?

What are your reflections on this matter?

4 Likes

Well, what you said was vague and very obvious at the same time😅.
But very general and good explanation.
I think in itself, it’s creating something new.
I would like to see it in terms of chakras, like the energy flows in Swadishtana when you are not afraid of expressing yourself and also being confident on your expression. I mean that is renaissance man, that is some parts of stark and that is ultimate artist. I would those piece of arts which has no meaning and usage but have such a great audience, are those which the kinda WHOLE energy of the artist flowed through that chakra when creating that piece of art. But energy is energy, and some piece of arts are crazy expensive just because of the energy flow-first the creators energy which comes from his intense attention to the art being extraordinary which attracts the attention to the same aspect of the art which after some time creates the halo effect, like Picasso. Since there is energy/thoughts/presuppositions.
Even the brands like apple :apple:.

Now imagine someone like Elon combining that creative energy with the confident(better to say action) energy of the Solar Plexus, you CREATE rockets…
Not just an expression on a canvas which the physical/(maybe solar plexus or root chakra) part(canvas) is way lesser than the expression part which is the essence of the painting.

• MUSICIANS: The singer combines that throat chakra and the Swadishtana, and the music players combine the three lower chakras.

I think it’s just the distribution of energy across channels. And I just realized that the more you keep the balance between these and at the same time try to make your life energies more exuberant. You can have more opportunities to present your CREATION.

I wonder what could be an example of someone who channels ALL the energy to Swadishtana, just out of curiosity.

My first reflection was TOTALLY different from what I wrote, but I guess these are better :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Keep going.

And guess what?

These insights are your creation.

2 Likes

Yes they are hahaha, I suddenly remember a quote from @SaintSovereign : reality is weird, subconscious is weird

1 Like

Hey @Alphamale, from my experience of libertine and eog st1, I realised that creativity is basically another form of sexual energy but from a higher consciousness (sexual transmutation if u may).

My run of libertine showed me that universe is sexual energy or creative energy on many levels of consciousness. The lower form of it is the lust energy we feel for reproduction.

2 Likes

That is a bit hard for me to wrap my head around, but it’s definitely worth thinking about.