This Astronaut's Dream Journal

Did you learn something from this journal so far regarding the sub and maybe improvements?

2 Likes

Day 27 - Log-Entry 1 - Total Times Listened: 30

Again two times before falling asleep. One time with headphones, one time without.
Remember multiple dreams.
One was pretty badass. Was fighting on a baseball-like field in something that looked like a civil war in the midst of night. So it was my team versus another team, shooting and fighting on this field. The best part about it was that I remember eating Kebab during the battle. The owner of the field called the cops so we stopped the firing and fleed.

PS: I should edit that Im listening to AscendedMogul Masked during the night, so this may influence the result.

2 Likes

DREAMS isn’t a subliminal – it’s a hybrid hypnosis / subliminal track (supercharger) with spoken audio messages. In conjunction with the included DREAMs Journal, you can delve deep into your dream life and see what your subconscious is trying to tell you. The track itself doesn’t cause “improvements,” you’ll have to mine your dreams to see what’s happening.

4 Likes

I just noticed that there is a journal. Thanks

2 Likes

Day 29 - Log-Entry 1 - Total Times Listened: 33

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but it was the same as today: I remembered my dreams but they faded away as I woke up.

2 Likes

Day 30 - Log-Entry 1 - Total Times Listened: 36

Same thing tomorrow but I just had a very long afternoon sleep.
Dreamt about a movie that doesnt even exist (At least I dont remember it) but I was the main protagonist, running away from guardians in security-uniforms at an airport and I fight monsters who camouflage as humans… Reminds me pretty much of Matrix actually.
In the dream I had a very deep connection with this “movie” and I didnt know why inside the dream.

4 Likes

Day 31 - Log-Entry 1 - Total Times Listened: 36

Remember 2 dreams. One about a graduation with my highschool and a-class that never happened.
The other was about Hitler wearing african leathershoes that looked like chicken legs.

3 Likes

Day 32 - Log-Entry 1 - Total Times Listened: 36

Didnt listen yesterday, but had a very beautiful dream.
I was flying over the shore of a very beautiful beach and I flew faster and faster, sometimes higher, sometimes so low that I feared I’d crash into the water.
It was very vivid and I thought to myself “I dont care whether that’s real or not, I want to stay here forever.”

3 Likes

Day 33 - Log-Entry 1 - Total Times Listened: 36

Again a dream involving someone from school. This time it was my former english teacher. She started to give me order on what to do and what not to do and when I discovered she moved the furniture in my room, I lost it and raged.

Man… this guy doesnt have many good associations with school, hm?

2 Likes

Have you tried analyzing your dreams yet with the journal?

2 Likes

Not yet. Will do when I have established my business to a certain degree.
Btw I have sent you a pm

2 Likes

Using the journal will help you discover blockages keeping you from starting your business.

4 Likes

How the journal works? Is it like a guide you created with the meaning of the dreams or something else?

2 Likes

It provides you with a process to analyze your dreams. Everyone’s dream mythology is different – so you’ll have to build your library using the journal and then use the tools to determine what the meanings are.

3 Likes

Day 34 - Log-Entry 1 - Total Times Listened: 36

Had a dream about my last job.
Will stop the journaling for now, but will pick it up again hopefully.

4 Likes

What stack compromise did you end of with, for these awesome adventures? I didn’t dream of Aliens it came to me in the early morning hours. (Grey) it was about 3-4 foot tall almond black eyes and pale skin. These are more or less everyone who has encounter one pretty much will tell you the same things. It starred at me and cocked its head from side to side studying me for a few minutes or so. I was listening to an old Speedzen lucid dream subliminal not very effective, yet it opened up a vortex in the early morning hours and out came Semjase and Winona!

They stayed with us each morning before sunrise for 8 -weeks! It’s my hopes taking myself through spiritual training with 3 cores that cover all what I was talking about and 7 modules that are not represented in my other 3 cores!

I know I really need to do this! Good luck on your custom built Ultrasonic Subliminal’s.