Third Person Seductress Review

Check out the new listening pattern here: New Listening Pattern: How Many Loops Should I Listen To (Single and Multiple Titles) - Subliminal Club Support Hub

Be sure that you’re getting enough rest, brain food and a break from electronics or anything over-stimulating after you have taken care of your nutrition/sleep routines. Also, Limitless and its siblings will do wonders on cognitive functions

2 Likes

Hey Alexander,
just discovered your thread while researching seductress for my fiance.
Two years have passed since you posted. Would mind giving an update?
Any more great changes? It sounds as Seductress has bits of Ascension for Women.

1 Like

Oh yeah.

• way more feminine in how she dresses
  • mostly only wears what she knows I like (this might be more emperor tho)
  • stands up for herself and her needs
  • communicates better
  • shares her likes and dislikes
  • has a very graceful and sexy demeanor when out and dolled up (noticeable difference )
  • is waiting for me in hot lingerie every now and then
  • clearly wants to submit. Is „pissed“ when I don’t lead (happens)

Overall the girl you want if you’re man enough. Seductress clearly needs me to be emperor stark or khan etc
Bold and determined.

Might be different for your girl.

Again the subs bring out who she is.

6 Likes

What does submission look like for a healthy balanced woman with a strong balanced man?

I think mixing stark with seductress had me mixed up a bit with this.

After my long wash out I think I’ll be stacking Seductress HS & Mogul.

1 Like

That is different for any man and any woman in my eyes.

Some like to be exactly told what to do, some men like to tell her each and every move.

I can’t really give you a right answer on this, you need to talk to your man what he thinks it means and what you think it means. What works for both of you.

For me in my relationship, it means, I make the plans where we go and what we do. I do ask her if she would like to go there or not, but I come up with it.
I lead the finances at home, I take care of most of these things. She takes care of the house.

Sex wise it’s obvious I guess. I tell her to wear something nice. I initiate, I tell her what to do.
She likes it that way, so do I.

But again, different for each couple.

4 Likes

So very subjective to the individual couple.

Thanks for answering though.

I’ve been single for about 6 weeks now.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear that :frowning:
From your journal, it seemed like you are quite happy with your man even he had some confidence problem or something like that. But other than that you were not complaining much.

1 Like

I was keeping it pretty personal. I bugged @Palpatine about it privately! :joy:

Sometimes breakups lead to new beginnings with the person or not. Either way, I am grateful for the 13 months we were together. I learned a lot about myself.

He has a lot of great qualities but his shadow side has some stuff I won’t enable. He has to work on himself by himself.

2 Likes

At least you do not have to worry about his big pp anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

I mean you were always complaining about this :slight_smile:

I am sorry if I said something wrong.

Nah
I love the way you speak :joy::man_dancing::dancer:

1 Like

I love the way I speak as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will he continue listening to subs?

I honestly don’t even know if he actually listened or not. And if he did, when he stopped listening or if he still is.

I feel like he was listening to PCC. He did read the book.

You should be checking on him like a parole officer from time to time if and what is he listening to :slight_smile:

1 Like