Third Person Seductress Review

:point_up: You summarized in 7 words what I tried to explain in like forever :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :innocent:

2 Likes

It’s well-documented that I made up for those 7 words in many of my other posts. :rofl: (My stack has Quantum Limitless and Stark. I press one letter on the keyboard, and I look up and see 3 paragraphs got there somehow.)

4 Likes

No wonder with that stack :wink:

1 Like

Alright I actually agree with that which us why I asked.

The other Gentlemen already said what needed to be said.

I just generally use a different word for that. Because I think a man fully secure in his flaws etc is strong. Not vulnerable.

But these are semantics.

We agree :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Did this help with jealousy or insecurity at all? Were there any feelings like that that were resolved or changed listening to this? Did more confidence arise?

Again from a Third Person Viewpoint I can say yes, absolutely.

She is much more comfortable with herself, her body, and her expressions. Social stigmas being removed, etc.
Definitely helps with that!

2 Likes

Can you describe this a little bit more

Sure.

Women have it quite tough in society regarding their sexuality. While they see everywhere that it’s totally fine to be promiscuous, when they then settle they’re having a hard time because most men are turned off by such a past (personal observation).

Seductress in this regard helps you (or her) to remove any second guesses about what OTHERS think of her sexuality. If you want to have a lot of sex with strangers, you’re fine with it. If you want to explore your sexuality with one husband, just as fine.

She stops caring about external validation and thus social stigmas around female sexuality.

That makes it much easier for her to enjoy sex itself (or even how she dresses, etc). My wife is much more “open” to sex itself or doing certain things because she doesn’t really care what anyone thinks of it. Just enjoying the moment, exploring it with me.

This then depends a lot on the woman itself. As Saint always says, the subs bring out your nature, they don’t instill anything.
As opposed to society :wink:

13 Likes

Thank you AlexSQ

This is my gf’s situation exactly. Very adventurous in college, completely ashamed of herself about it now and thinks it was “wrong” and means something bad about her

most many men are turned off threatened and therefore turned off by such a past.

2 Likes

I agree with the many.

But let’s not start this debate about the latter please :sunglasses:

That sounds wonderful right now.

1 Like

Also shows my own progress.

Back in the days I would’ve already been furiously typing.
Right now. Meh. I know there are different opinions on this topic and it’s fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hear you. Besides, like most people, I was only speaking most confidently about myself. I remember a past experience of feeling challenged and threatened when confronted by the reality of a partner’s “storied past”.

That’s part of how I made sense of it. And I am definitely a work in progress. (More insights hopefully to come over the next few decades.)

Thank you for your generosity.

2 Likes

Hey @Roze, How’s the journey going?

1 Like

It’s going really well. I am constantly feeling a lott of changes in me. I am using Stark ultima + seductress qv2. Sometimes I use Sanguine ultima too.

With seductress My beauty regime has changed completely. Earlier in the name 9f beauty regime I only used face wash but now I’m taking care of myself all the time. My diet is so much better now. My inner talk has changed for good. I have become so much aware of what I’m entertaining in my head. Anything negative comes n I recognize it n flip it to something positive.

With StarkQ U, the way I interact with ppl has changed. Earlier if someone came to our house I would run back to my room to avoid meeting them but now I stay n talk. My sense of humor is improving a lot. I have always been getting tons of attention from men( guess its the same with all women) but Earlier i used to avoid everyone like my life defended on it. Now I am actually actually replying to men who I find interesting. Getting
tons of Compliments day in day out.

I have trouble replying to Compliments after 1 or 2 times. I become awkward n start avoiding ppl. Gotta learn how to handle that in a better way.

9 Likes

:muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

I can almost hear the power growing.

Happy for you!

2 Likes

Thank you so much. All good things :blush:

3 Likes

Hi everyone well it’s seems ages since I was here. It’s only when you hit rock bottom with depression and want to get better that you start to think what will make that happen. So I’m starting again tonight with 1 loop of seductress, diamond and heartsong ultimas V2. I think this help me love myself as well as increase my confidence. So one loop of each every other day for a week or so be a good start? Unless anyone else has any other good ideas. One of my problems is that my depression sometimes stops my normal brain functioning ie forgetting words. It can be embarrassing. Any advice will be really welcomed for this sick chick :pensive:x

4 Likes