Thinking about building my custom

You are not playing around!

2 Likes

I just learnt today that building an Ultima custom with a Q core creates a very powerful combination. I think I would run Dark Sovereign in Q before switching to the Ultima customs. It depends on what the combo Khan + HoM does for me in the first place. Also, I would like to see how that combination (a Q core in Ultima custom) works for other people first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

"FOR THE EMPEROR!!!"

1 Like

Reincarnation of the Immortal Sage

• Sage Immortal
  • Quantum Limitless
  • Paragon Complete

This stack is oriented to rebooting my body and, especially, my brain to optimize its functioning that shall serve me on my path. On top of that, the stack will strengthen my spiritual core and aid me on the path of self-actualization.

I’m planning on running it starting in January after I’ve built even better foundations for it on my current stack: Alchemist, RM, Ecstasy of Freedom and LD.

5 Likes

I think @Ice did a domapine reset. You want to comment @Ice ?

1 Like

Hey thanks for the tag @RVconsultant

I think the way you worded it perfectly describes the dopamine detox @Sub.Zero - a reboot. I was feeling overwhelmed and quite honestly overstimulated from all the electronics that inundate our lives. So I got the idea to do a complete dopamine reset. It was a hard challenge: no food, computers, TVs, cell phone use, video games, not even reading books. I was able to journal, meditate, and do light exercise, that was basically it.

After a full day of doing this and about 36 hours in total, I felt very much rebooted and restored to a more calm, natural state. I also gained a lot of clarity on my life path and what I wanted out of my life. Let me know if you got any questions.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing, mate. All you said is related to one principle I learnt from Steve Jobs who said it’s not about paying more attention to the most important things but about removing all the things which come into its way, all the distractions.

Di you do it only once or it’s your routine?

2 Likes

I’ve only done it once but the outcomes were so beneficial that I’m highly considering doing it again.

I feel like a dopamine detox, like a subliminal washout, is something we could all benefit from once every couple months.

1 Like

I’m sure of it, mate. Jobs kicked out almost all the furniture of his house to master the power of focus and clarity. He’s a great master teaching us this golden, powerful rule:

1 Like

In a world full of distraction that is a great message to keep in mind. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Just found what Jobs said about focus exactly:

1 Like

Kind of like with SubClub - it means saying no to the dozens of other amazing, life-changing products and shiny object syndrome to stay focused on your stack that addresses your top priorities

2 Likes

Well since a new module pack has been issued it’s time to remodel my dream custom. So as for today, it would be…

Quantum Genome

Custom oriented towards becoming an ingenious and influential businessman and generating a life of abundance around me.

1. Stark
  2. Inner Circle
  3. Power Can Corrupt
  4. DEUS
  5. Carpe Diem Ascended
  6. Potentiator
  7. Transcendental Connection
  8. Direct Influencing Aura
  9. The Lines
  10. Mastermind
  11. The Streams
  12. The Single Point
  13. Wisdom Personified
  14. RAIKOV
  15. The Way of ROI
  16. True Sell
  17. Dragon Tongue
  18. Voice Master
  19. Story Teller
  20. Sacred Words
4 Likes

Magnanimous

Custom oriented to strengthening my empathy, reading and intuiting people, and making the most of relationships, social interactions, and situations. In short, it’s focused on unlocking my socio-emotional genius.

Magnanimous

1. Stark
  2. Inner Circle
  3. Power Can Corrupt
  4. Empath
  5. Emotions Unfettered
  6. Chosen of Venus
  7. Intuition Enhancer
  8. Way of Understanding
  9. Eagle Eye
  10. Mastermind
  11. Lifeblood Fable
  12. Chiron
  13. Transcendental Connection
  14. Dragon Tongue
  15. Submodel Alpha
  16. Potentiator
  17. DEUS
  18. Carpe Diem Ascended
  19. Omnidimensional
  20. Yggdrasil
4 Likes

Looks very promising.

Social intelligence is key. I wonder how it would combine with RICH. Another thing would be replacing Daredevil with Stark and Iron Frame with some other module like Mastermind or the Lines and Torchbearer with Potentiator.

1 Like

You’ll be a beast.

1 Like

I checked those modules and made my decision. :sunglasses: Going with Stark, Potentiator and Mastermind. :sunglasses:

Impresario

Custom oriented to becoming an influential and visionary entrepreneur, who is a master of the social game, and towards building a strong social circle of allies and benefiting upon that financially, and socially (getting social power).

1. House of Medici
  2. Power Can Corrupt
  3. Inner Circle
  4. The Spotlight
  5. Lifeblood Fable
  6. Sultan
  7. Instant Business Tactician
  8. The Lines
  9. Dragon Tongue
  10. Voice master
  11. Chiron
  12. Story Teller
  13. True Sell
  14. Ultimate Writer
  15. Sacred Words
  16. Carpe Diem Ascended
  17. Omnidimensional
  18. Yggdrasil
  19. Potentiator
  20. DEUS
2 Likes

I have no comments… in a good way… looks great!

2 Likes