There she goes… 💃

2024 ~ No more playing small. After 3 weeks of washout I’ve decided I’m done “waiting” for new releases or upgrades. That’ll happen in divine timing.

I am going to listen to Stark & Seductress full loops until I see what’s up with the new releases and upgrades. I love these subs and with conscious guidance they will be even more powerful. I gave life to them. I believe in them. They work.

I realized that LBFH isn’t for me right now. It did a lot with just 1 cycle that continued for weeks after stopping.

Stark ~ I’ve started making custom thumbnails for YouTube which is a big deal for me. I avoided that like the plague for some reason. I pulled out the O light from the cobweb drawer. I charged my clip mic. I’ve been making more videos for my socials. Noticing some consistent growth activity on YouTube which is better than no changes. Someone told me I am very charismatic yesterday. More potential clients have been flooding in. Finding coins all over the place. Feeling this sense of greater ambition and drive. Less concerned of others opinions.

Seductress ~ Clearer skin. Tighter body. Perky boobs. Healthier hair. Disciplined self care routine. Healthier nails and lashes. Fuller brows that were once destroyed from over plucking in high school. General feeling of radiance and sexiness that fluctuates. Getting more consistent. Weeding out creepy energy. Read some books on dark feminine energy and seduction. Dove into feminine energy more deeply.

8 Likes

Curious as to why…

Let me try to simplify this. :sweat_smile:

I am extremely empathic and can be very highly sensitive as a very cancerian woman. :crab: :cancer:

I can easily feel the weight of the world, the pain and suffering of others, their deep feelings, and all that. I was attracting a lot of people opening up to me. It was exhausting. I don’t want that experience. Had to find my balance there.

It helped me realize where I was still people pleasing or being a push over. Where I was not honouring my boundaries put in place. Where I wasn’t taking myself seriously as a professional coach/healer. I was essentially volunteering my time energy and services to help love bomb the world. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m not interested in healing subs at this stage of my game of life.

I’m going into action mode with a very clear vision.

Healing titles can be a distraction for some, not others. It can be a stepping stone or progression. I have my daily spiritual practice that already hits the healing aspects for me.

By focusing on what you want with a clear image in Mind, taking daily actions, the healing naturally takes place. IMO. Maybe some people aren’t clear on their vision yet so healing titles will help get them there.

5 Likes

you are cancer?

Cancer moon, sun, mercury and mars. :flushed:
Also have Scorpio in Pluto.

5 water elements. :sweat_drops:
4 fire elements. :fire:

1 Like

thats fire : )
I am cancer too

1 Like

After stack listening song. Love this jam. :notes:

One of my Reiki clients who I just saw on Monday messaged asking for a last minute session today. My daughters were here but I was able to pull it off perfectly! :boom:

3 Likes

Day 2 ~ rEsT dAy travelled almost 3 hours away to a cute little town and stayed in a gorgeous suite.
The snow was blowing at my windshield and it was really dark. This triggered a little ptsd response. Felt a slight panic attack coming on. I was able to shift out of it almost immediately! Holy fuck!!!

I was in a really bad motor vehicle accident back in 2006 with my bf at the time driving. I had really bad ptsd from that. I’ve made huge gains but if we’re being honest here, I usually do all the driving for any travelling. It would be nice to just relax as a passenger for a change. That hypervigilant state kicks in while other people are driving and sometimes if I’m driving in bad conditions and want to let someone else drive, but I know how I’m gonna act when they’re driving. :roll_eyes: I’ve come so far with this.

I’m amazed at how quickly I calmed my nervous system last night.

I’m noticing something that likely stems from LBFH. It could also be a combination of all the subs I’ve listened to over the past couple years. I can sense and sniff out when others are lying, hiding something, toxic or negative influence. My psychic abilities are evolving too. My visualization skills are enhancing. I feel confident to call people out on their shit or laugh rather than scream to calm my ass down. :sweat_smile:

I noticed a recon headache on and off with my first rest day since resuming after my long washout. I noticed some restlessness with sleep. My hotel bed pillows sucked. I decided to visualize my silk pillow with me and was able to fall asleep for a few more hours. Prior to that I was having thoughts of all my different business stuff I’ll be doing next week. It didn’t last too long.

I woke up today debating a different listening schedule. While doing yoga I decided to listen the way I had originally intended. I’m just out of town so it’s a bit different. I’ll be okay. :white_check_mark:

Day 3 ~ Stark & Seductress full loops. Out of town for the day. Getting my left arm half sleeve touched up by a shaman! This shall be interesting.

I’m feeling more hungry lately. I’m going to work on eating more nourishing foods.

Seems like a lot of energy reserves are used up for subs and all the processing that’s been happening.

I added in chaga and turkey tail mushrooms. I accidentally took too much chaga the first day. I also found out that it’s best to start low and slow with turkey tail dosage. It can wreak havoc on the digestive system otherwise.

I’m going to take a day off from all mushrooms today. I don’t use magical ones anymore. Been a long time.

Here’s some photos of my lovely suite. They have a French press with local coffee. Yay! I love good coffee.

5 Likes

Day 4 ~ rEsT dAy~

As I was driving back from my trip yesterday I got a notification of an e transfer from a former client. They paid for a session before even booking the appointment. Cool :sunglasses:

I woke up to no power in my house. Had to improvise. Headed to a coffee shop for my morning business.

I dreamed of my ex fiancé 2 nights in a row and my kids. It had some form of family theme.

My tattoo artist gave me a really good deal yesterday.

I want to get more subscribers and views on YouTube. New goal for 2024.

1 Like

You are super feminine women with good emotion, righteous & virtue. If I see this combination in the chart, I will always want to be a friend with such woman in real life.

The not good thing is Mars is in bad strength in Cancer, so taking action is not your strength. But Moon & Sun are there to help your Mars taking action via emotion (Moon) & virtue (Sun)

1 Like

Day 5 ~ full loops of Stark & Seductress

Noticed I’m more chattier than usual with strangers when out and about!

I went to my local butcher shop to get ingredients for a recipe I found before cleaning a house today. I asked the cold deli ladies if they had any coffee left. The one lady said they only had a tiny bit left. The other ladies said that they’d take some coffee if she made a fresh pot. This turned into social hour and a fresh coffee. Yay :grin:

I caught the butcher checking me out and another man giggled at me at checkout. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What an interesting experience.

My skin feels so soft today. I am using new face products. Smiled at myself in my mirror. :smirk:

2 Likes

Day 6 ~ rest day

I was reflecting on the recon I experienced with HS before & remembered my promise to step back from healing titles this year. Maybe this upgraded version will be perfecto though.

Maybe some light healing wouldn’t be so bad. We are essentially always healing and regenerating. I just don’t want to be taken away from my goals and aspirations.

I was thinking about lbfh again too. I like when I’m a bit more tender hearted with my kids.

I’ve noticed with Stark & Seductress I feel more short fused with my son past few days. I’m sitting with this. What’s gotten me so angry and pissed off with him? It’s not easy raising a teenage boy as a single mom IMO. I do feel a bit scared with the responsibilities involved with making sure I raise him well into adulthood. Independence. Responsibility. Success. Prosperity. Self love and appreciation.

It’ll be okay. :white_check_mark:

Not so sure of the third title for my stack yet.

1 Like

Send him to the army so he can become a man.

I find customs really good for this. You can sort of calibrate how heavy the healing gets based on the modules you pick.

1 Like

I’ve never made a custom before. You’re probably right though.

1 Like

No way :flushed: that’s devastating to even think about.

You can give him Genesis: Mogul

1 Like

Any age for that? Really?

He’s turning 14 next month.