The whole script?

So i have seen someone say that if you listen to a whole subliminal for 3 minutes then you get the whole script and another saying 7 minutes, wich one is it?

It doesn’t really matter anymore. And each sub will have a different figure anyway.

Start small. Build up to sweet spot. Enjoy results.

3 Likes
7 Likes

@Judoka: Here you go! :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

6 Likes

Because this is how wrong information spreads - month later the question still keeps popping up.

6 Likes

@Fire : This “whole script” thing is starting to annoy the hell out of me! I feel like people are way too focused on the script and the scripting and not enough on what actually gets results: planning, taking action and journaling!

7 Likes

Its just fomo i guess the fear of leaving results on the table

2 Likes

You sound like someone who didn’t get the full Sanguine script! :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I can see why people question it. What’s the point of having a full script if that isn’t the eventual goal . The mini multi stage thing definitely helps understanding the process though.

1 Like

That’s actually it I think

1 Like

This is where people are fucking up, and where advice like “write down your personal goals/objectives and base your subliminal choice off that” comes in handy.

If you know what your true goals are, and listening to 45 seconds of a title is helping you move in that direction, and you’ve tested listening to 90 seconds of that same title and you get recon like brain fog and irritability, are you really leaving results on the table by forcing yourself to listen to the whole 15 minute loop? Or are you intelligently dosing the subliminal in such a way that you are making the most efficient use of it within your current capabilities?

The goal isn’t to listen to water sounds for longer, the goal is to reach your objectives with the minimal amount of issues along the way.

My 2 cents. Also not calling anyone out, just thinking out loud for my own sake

5 Likes

@Prioritas I wasn’t saying listening to the entire fifteen minutes but I see your point. I have acceptance issues. That’s something I really need to work on. It would probably make my life significantly easier if I could accept things without questioning.

1 Like

Would it be better to increase incrementally every now and then by 5s or just stay at 30s forever?

Easier maybe, but not better haha

There’s nothing wrong with questioning things. I think people run into issues when they can’t see the emotional reasons they cling onto ineffective beliefs, which in turn blinds them to the logic behind more effective paradigms.

Like you might have emotional issues surrounding scarcity, so you feel you have to listen to a full loop to get “the most” out of the script/subliminal, and that blocks you from taking on the paradigm that a lower dose of the subliminal might be more effective for you in the moment.

Like you go to the doctor and they tell you “take 15mg of penicillin.” You’re not gonna say “fuck that I’m gonna mega dose that penicillin because what if only taking 15mg doesn’t get the job done?”

2 Likes

Last advice I saw from @Fire was to start at 30 seconds, and increase by 30 seconds every listening day until you hit recon. Then you know your current “sweet spot” listening time.

Personally from there I’d run a full cycle at that listening time. Then second cycle try to increase 30 seconds again to see if you’re still hitting recon at higher listening times, until you find your new sweet spot.

I’ve been doing that with Limitless. Started at 30 seconds, no recon, and today ran 2.5 min, also no recon it seems. So I’m doing OK, and next listening day will try 3 min.

I’m capping all my subs at 3:45min max for now, as I’m running 2 customs that are somewhat dense, and I don’t want to overload. So if I hit 3:45 listening time on Limitless without recon, I’ll have 3 subs in my stack at that listening time

3 Likes

Makes it sound like whatever issue a person has with trusting or accepting something is simply a limitation or a trust issue.

1 Like

Every listening day? I thought it was every cycle?

1 Like

You all think of the weirdest analogies

2 Likes

That would take you months to find your sweet spot lol

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking but Saint said he runs thirty seconds of a certain title once a week.

1 Like