The VIBRATING CHIRON - Online Business High Vibe Custom

Bro who’s Nikita :thinking:

:bowing_man:

1 Like

Bro this should’ve said Nitika. Damn autocorrect.

It’s a spirit of prosperity and gemstones :gem: :grin::grin:

In other words, a money spirit used in magick. However I consciously guided it to focus mostly on money beliefs.

2 Likes

Alright, I ordered a refined version of my Awaken Custom:

1. Alchemist ST4
  2. LBFH
  3. Blue Skies
  4. The Wonder
  5. Joie de Vivre
  6. Starfilled Night
  7. Avatar
  8. Gratitude Embodiment
  9. Empath
  10. All-Seeing
  11. Awakened Perception
  12. Emotions Unfettered
  13. Everpresent
  14. The Architect
  15. The Flow
  16. Harmonic Singularity
  17. Light of Humility
  18. Dream Traveler
  19. Inner Voice
  20. Khronos Key

Only modules that changed:
Removed Arcane Mastery since Alchemist covers this
Removed Righteous Ire since I don’t really feel like I need it

Replaced with Harmonic Singularity and Light of Humility.

Loving this one.

Of course, ordered with the new experimental effects! Looking forward to that!

Also currently listening to LBFHX, the hype train got me.

Imma try 7 min to start with. Which is interesting, I havent ran anything longer than 3 minutes for many months. We’ll see how I do with it. Apparently it’s easy.

3 Likes

How is it going with your new custom?

Haven’t ran it yet since I am still busy with the experimental titles.

But the new stack will likely be:
AWAKENED Custom (the above)
RICHX
ElixirX

I plan on adding Elixir to it because I want to heal everything that’s currently brooding underneath, as well as playing it in tandem with RICH to heal money stuff. Then we go into healing sexual things, and then I’ll likely cover everything that comes up with DR.
All the while running any version of the AWAKENED Custom.

Idk when I will come back to the Vibrating Chiron. It’s a SUPERLOVELY custom, but I need more groundwork first :confused:
I might have to start a new journal, hmm

1 Like

Another insight I gained by recently reading more about Jesus’ path.

Love and the eternal light of positivity within us all is the key. No fear. Of anything. There is nothing to fear, only to be experienced.

I have already moved my business more towards love and positivity.
I am thinking Tony Robbins levels.
However, that would mean restructuring my business YET again to a new theme. Idk if this is healthy.
It feels a bit like subconscious self-sabotage to again change the theme when it is running well.

I will need to ponder upon this some more!

3 Likes

I think you are right. Maybe fear of success is causing it?

I think it’s mostly driven by my own inner changes.

I am moving away from the Red Pill lies I was shilling in the past to a congruent, positive male. So the latter is what I would like to put out there, but yes, it would mean alienating my audience to some degree. I already did that, but still.

The question really comes down to:

• Doing something I don’t agree with anymore because it serves the audience
  • Being true to my authentic self and paying the price (quite literally)

Well, I guess I just answered my own question :smiley:

4 Likes

Brand yourself as a man traveling his authentic path. Helping others along their authentic paths.

2 Likes

That fits surprisingly well with the brand name I already have. Ha!

Thanks!

2 Likes

I guess some people like to develop a specific style and niche, to be recognized for a certain topic so that their name is equal to that in peoples minds.
Some other people prefer to see where the path takes them and they become recognized by their evolution. The more they grow the more their audience grows with them.
Some people will follow you for a long time, from time to time people who you were invisible to, will start noticing you, some others will leave pursuing their own interests. Some of them will come back when they are ready for more of what you have to give.

2 Likes

Yeah but every marketer ever tells me I need to pick a niche and go with that for years.

Never felt right to me since I am not that guy. Except general self improvement.

Yet you see many personal brands who are just that. Themselves. Aligns much better with me.

1 Like

Sounds great!

The only potential pitfall I can see is the speed of your evolution. How do you know when it stops?

Now, I don’t think it will be a problem for you. I just had to complete my thought process for this topic :smiley:

2 Likes

I am surrendering myself to life and its plans, while giving a bit of intent into the Quantum field :wink:

2 Likes

Just shilled subs to a radio station in Germany, broadcasting it to the whole country.

Sadly I couldn’t mention SC directly, but the fame modules are definitely working.
They have a program where they pay a bill for you randomly. I sent in my custom sub bill and got chosen :smiley:

I’m on a mission to shill subs everywhere. I can just hope they don’t go for YT subs or competitors lol

4 Likes

How’s the business doing? Any questions I could help with?

1 Like

wow.

That sounds like fame and luck. :muscle: :muscle:

Are you or were you running Fortune’s Favorite?

2 Likes

Making moves!

Not right now, but thank you! Everything is set up, I just need to walk the walk.

Nope, I honestly think this is due to LBFH(X). I get free stuff all the time, everywhere.
Earlier I wanted to sign up to a new accounting software for 2 years. Right when I was about to do it, I get an email from them with a 50% discount.
Coincidence? I think not.

HOWEVER

new journal here: Your Cup Owerfloweth - An AlexSQ Journal

4 Likes