The Unofficial Catalog for 294 Custom Modules, Categorized & Summarized for a full & Comprehensive View ( 2023-08-20 )

Hello. A week ago I’ve decided to check the Custom Modules page for the first time ever, I wasn’t and still am not planning to build a costume sub, and what I have found was shocking nonetheless. So many Custom Modules and Cores. I realized early that skimming, checking and reading through each will be a nightmare especially the All Modules page… And the Categorized Modules repeat in different categories it felt like so many of those amazing modules will be missed. Last but not least, in order to view each module I had to click " view more " so many times it felt like a chore. So with the free time I had and my inability to not-be-productive due to EoG, I’ve decided to take this pet project that took a while but now it’s done. I wanted to make this for people like me who need to see the full picture and for those who may or may not have missed many of those modules duo to their numbers, variety and similarities

!PLEASE READ!

Version 2 (2023-08-21): Reorganized according to feedback and increased the size of some text.

The goal of this catalog is to give a full bird-eye view of all the 294 Custom Module as of August the 20th 2023. I read each page of every Custom Module product description and categorized them effectively into 15 Categories without repeat. This is by no means perfect or even great. Each module was categorized by it’s main purpose according to how ( I ) myself saw fit, which could be completely off, therefore it is utterly recommended to view the full page of your desired modules for the full picture. The goal of this quick catalog is to provide an easy read with short and direct descriptions for newbies like myself and for Custom subliminal aficionados, to see the full picture. As for the module description which I named " Purpose " Some were A: Copy pasted due to their length, B: Shortened and C rewritten to save space on the bar hence why I utterly recommend that you read the description of your desired modules before deciding to build your stack as my Shortening and Rewriting of the description and purpose may not do the product full justice.

Why not simply copy paste the full module description of each module? Because that defeats the purpose of the short, full bird-eye view of the catalog. I may have also some grammatical errors or miss-categorizing some modules. Now read the following thoroughly

A: This is made by me, a forum member, and it is 100% unofficial
B: Most of the Modules in each category are not exclusive to the category and fits multiple categories. If you are looking for " Wealth " Modules then it is advised to read as much as possible from every category as you will with full certainty find others that fit the bill despite their main function not relating to wealth, directly or indirectly, and or may suit your specific needs.
C: My short descriptions DO NOT give the modules full justice and I urge you to read your modules of interest in full detail while considering your Modules Stack.
D: Cores are NOT INCLUDED, the only exception is " Dreams core " as it is not part of a main product subliminal.
E: The Sex/Attraction modules and the Physical/Physical shifting categories are not categorized by gender, Read the full module description to ensure that the module is suitable for you.
F: I did this for myself, for fun and lastly to help out others like me who may or may not be lost on how to best create their stacks… Since QTKS subliminal are getting closer and closer meanwhile the list of modules keep increasing, We are living in the golden era of subliminals and this me leaving a small mark.
G: Again, Many modules fit multiple categories and if i fit each in each, then each page would be 10 times longer which defeats the purpose.
H: If you want to build your own costume subliminal, I highly recommend reading each module whether here or at the https://q.subliminalclub.com Page, Either way read the module page for full description as it’s creators, who are infinitely more knowledgeable than me, Intend it.
I: I did not categorize " Aura " modules into their own categories but rather into their purpose.
J: The purpose of the categories is convenance and ease rather than full accuracy, which I couldn’t have done either way since I am not their creator or involved in creating them in any capacity.
K: Yes I’ve used Chatgbt to shorten many of the modules with longer and more complex descriptions
L: Yes I regretted starting this 3 hours in but I’ve decided to follow through anyways
M: Feel free to note any mistakes, large or small, you feel like. Better yet, pick up the torch and make it better for yourself and or for others :smiley:
N: I have no clue if this idea was made by anyone else, I tried looking but I couldn’t find something similar and that’s only my results.
O: Moderators have full authority to remove, add, edit, change, warn about, move or even delete this post if it is unhelpful or plain bad. While I am being modest here, I do believe I did damn good job If I say so myself :sunglasses:

Happy skimming/building!

43 Likes

Haha I did this early on via excel.

This is great to have. Saved

5 Likes

Hey bro great work :fire: Just wondering who you wrote costume? Was it intended to replace custom by costume? :eyes:

3 Likes

Probably a spelling error

1 Like

This was really cool and I had a nice time skimming through all the categories you had made. They are pretty accurate and useful in my opinion.

The one error I could pick out was Depths of Love in the Wealth/Success category.

7 Likes

Here are the descriptions for BERSERKER, Master’s Coordination, and New Beginnings

BERSERKER
The ancient berserkers were men of great strength and martial prowess, with strikes akin to that of a bear. While utilizing wod and achieving the berserkergang state requires arduous practice, the development of fighting precision, technique, power and the intuitive knowing of the actions your opponent will take is easier to train for, and is the most obvious benefit you will receive. True fighting prowess is yours with BERSERKER, and with proper practice, can be taken ever higher.

Master’s Coordination
The greatest masters, be they masters of martial arts, dance, acrobatics, or any other physical activity or sport, always have impeccable hand-eye coordination. Using this profound module, you will develop such coordination – the coordination of a true master of your art.

New Beginnings
New Beginnings is a module designed to dig to the deepest, darkest corners of your psyche, in order to deal with your innermost secrets and fears that you never even knew existed. Issues such as Imposter Syndrome can have extremely deep roots – and New Beginnings is the tool to dig such weeds out. Furthermore, New Beginnings will bring any such issues, secrets, fears or beliefs that are held in the deep layers of your subconscious to the forefront of your awareness and question them, causing you to become more true to yourself and what you believe in.

And I’d categorise SAM//VANA, Sands of Time, and Starfilled Night as Spirituality modules.

3 Likes

Good work and much appreciated :ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

This is awesome for everyone! Thank you!

2 Likes

This is fantastic Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the positive words and for the feedback which allowed for improvements.

3 Likes

For some reason i am unable to edit my catalog post :frowning: Anyhow I will instead just add the new modules here. Happy skimming and remeber to visit the Q costumes to build and read the full info on your modules of choice :slight_smile: ( 2023-10-10 )

7 Likes

Thank You!

Separate lists for module packs are actually not a bad idea. I think they would be the only way to know which modul dropped in which pack after they rotated out of the “New Modules” category.

It would be helpful for understanding the own (custom) development over a longer period of time.

1 Like

@Saiyan4Blue brother, would you like to consider updating the list?

1 Like

Q Module Pack 14 ( 2023-11-21 )
12 New Modules ( New Subliminal Experiance Cores Included )
1 Updated Module ( Marketweaver ) to ( New Marketweaver )

5 Likes

so quick! thank you!

1 Like

Its not much but im glad its helpful :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow, this is so helpful! Thank you so much for taking the time doing it and updating it.