Final custom Tailoring before sending it in HELP :D

Do you have experience with Chosen of Venus? If so how was it :thinking:

Before this was correct but is it still correct after the update. I think it’s 2 entirely new scripts now

3 Likes

Another thing I might change is cores to ps, KB4 lovebomb.

But also I can just add a loop of KB 4 here and there. As it’s a sub I feel kinda done with. But it’s also one of my favorites haha

This is true, I am too lazy to find the Saint’s post. But Primal within a PS is no more a thing. Both are different scripts.

1 Like

Get it

Its super interesting how it will play out

Please keep me updated about your experiences

Let’s Go

Lion IV

Calm, nonchalant, focused, dedicated. The Lion module is about creating a sense of relaxed mastery in you. You will notice yourself becoming so relaxed, but at the same time an unshakable sense of power will be coursing through you. You will also massively develop your social abilities, your wit, your composure, your body language, and you will see your status steadily rising as you become more and more in tune with the Lion.

2 Likes

Get yourself something that enhances courage and risk-taking like " Steadfast " or " Furious Ascent "

1 Like

Yea was thinking of steadfast but heard it’s for violence and got a bit put out. Have you had it in a more dating business custom?

More modules I did not know existed even though I gone through the entire shop several times :smiley:

Check the guide i made

1 Like

Also dont forget " Sacred Words " since most of the game is done by texting nowdays

It isn’t only for violent situations. It’s also for when there are emergencies and awkward situations. You will be fearless in the face of the unknown.

For example if you are talking to a girl and another guy butts into the conversation trying to take the girl. Or if the girl is acting up.

And even when there are situations where you are with your girls, family or friends, something unexpected happens and “you become the rock others can rely on, by becoming incredibly focused, concentrated, fearless, and knowing exactly how to act to resolve the situation at hand and protect those dear to you.”

Oh then this sounds great,

1 Like

Though I got some time to think, As it would be so silly of me to create a custom before the mega hype drop event.

1 Like

Haha yes. That would be the right thing to do.

1 Like

Yo bro @SwedishBuddha what yo truly need is :point_down: :point_down:

… after all that anime you have been binge watching :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Sadly I can’t binge watch anime as it’s only a few animes I watch

Lion IV came with the original set of modules when customs were first introduced. As more and more modules were introduced over time, the originals were somewhat forgotten.

I think Lion IV embodies part of Primal in much a more focused and compact way. It has the relaxed, dominant vibe without the broader adventuresome, fun, and seductive elements of Primal.

TBH, it was quite popular back in the day.

1 Like

Ohh very interesting

Unless @Fire or @SaintSovereign said that, or unless it’s in the product description - please remember that only the creators of the subliminals know what is in the script.