The ultimate journey

Yeah, I kinda realized halfway that khan + kb is practically the ultimate combo.

Women drooled over you even though you’re a woman, interesting :slight_smile: seems that it’s very potent. What stages did you use so far?

I see you’re going for khan + heartsong custom + eog, I wonder if I could do K4 + KB4 + a custom of primal nights AND heartsong… that would practically be everything I’ll need.

I do agree that a lot of women will want a khan man, sadly I’m crushing on exactly one woman and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to win her over :slight_smile: don’t care for other women.

I wonder if k4 kb4 pn is the move, or k4 kb4 hs… I’m fairly monogamous, but that primal nights script is far too good lol

1 Like

They are straight thats the thing. They see a masculine presence and get confused. I love it. Im still just on stage 1. Cant even imagine whats yet coming.

yeah sounds good man

I wish you great luck with that!

1 Like

Damn how long you’ve been at it???

Yeah definitely, I wonder why customs work like that though, won’t 2 cores count like using 2 titles, in which case I’ll end up using 4 titles?

Thanks, I need it very much haha, the situation is super complicated but I’m a visionary and while I know nothing can happen now, the future can bring many things, I just need to aim hard enough and keep going.

1 Like

1 custom = 1 title

2 cycles

1 Like

so… hm… does that mean that primal nights and heartsong won’t be played at their full power? or lose some of their script? apologies I’m just very confused at how it all works.

Im not sure try to look for these answers in ticket answers or through search tool. Ive seen some guys asking this already so it should be somewhere.

1 Like

thanks friendo, you’ve been a great help.

1 Like

The cores aren’t weaker. I believe you get the full script in both.

What do you want to accomplish in the next 90 days?

2 Likes

Mental freedom, social progress, body improvement, acceptance of masculinity and self.

I’m thinking keeping on with khan and khan black, and adding LoTS.

GF is a long term goal and it’ll come in at the very least a year from now… Along with being a sex god and giving her the best sexual experience there is (reason I’m so into heartsong and primal nights)

1 Like

Pick one.

1 Like

acceptance of masculinity and self / mental freedom (kind of the same thing)

1 Like

1 Which SC programs do you currently have?

2 Of all the ones in the main shop, which do you think would be most likely to help you with that?

2 Likes

Love Bomb, Khan + Black, Wanted black, stark black, heartsong, spartan, dragon reborn, primal/seduction/nights, emperor, sanguine.

Khan/Black, Sanguine or LB

1 Like

I’m sticking to khan and Kb for sure… just not sure if to add lots, primal nights, or love bomb

1 Like

If you had to pick one to start with right now, what would it be?

1 Like

Healing/Mental Freedom

the khans, basically. which is what I’m already doing, along with primal nights due to saint recommending it for a profound sexual healing experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you woke up tomorrow and had this, how would you know?

No clue B) I guess I’d not be in my head as much. I remember my first shrooms experience, it felt as if I got out of my head, broke out of their shackles and was fully present in my body, no running thoughts etc.

1 Like

If you have no clue, how will you know if you are there?

What is in the descriptions about Khan and/or Khan Black that makes you think one or both will help you get there?