The ultimate journey

Soon.

3 Likes

I see you have been summoned to the journey of Khan. Tread carefully and enjoy the ride. :pray::muscle:

2 Likes

Will do chief. It’s time to become a man :slight_smile:

Imagine how lucky the girl that ends up getting a man that uses both khans and primal nights, sheesh.

2 Likes

Two more days

ahh heck it, I’ll start today, time for half a loop of each khan st1 and kb st1

gonna listen to the second loop of each title today.

So far, not much recon if any, I gotta stop my sugar addiction though. I’ve too much potential to waste it on sugary sweets.

My god.

Well, need to do my third listen today… I will either cut back on the primal nights, not needed now. May add love song or heartsong to ease recon.

Yesterday I did a trip of 2 grams of shrooms. Got hit HARD with an anxiety attack, but more than that, I understood a lot of things, kind of like a painful awakening… About how much I truly don’t understand anything really, and how crazy this world is.

I also kind of felt the effects of the subliminals on me in real time, if that makes sense? It felt like my brain’s conscious merged with my subconscious for a bit and I realized my brain is tuned in a sense to the khan’s total breakdown channel… and boy… I understand why microloops are a thing.

I felt totally worthless, and for a very good reason. I realized so many of my wrongs.

BUT. This feeling was far too strong, it makes sense now, the gentle push instead of being pushed forcefully into the pull, some people will drown.

I also kind of realized the power of my own masculinity, how I felt like a monster for being who I am, for looking intimidating, etc, realizing why tinder never really worked for me, why I repel women and make them feel unsafe.

it’s quite frightening. But also empowering.

I realized how much I’ve been hurt by my first ex cheating on me and how much I lack trust in the other sex.

I will add a healing sub for sure, a self love one, to survive this journey.

I’ll become the man I want to be.

I wonder, will heartsong be better, or love bomb, for this?

I don’t care much for being a fuckboy. I’m much more of a hopeless romantic. I want to be a strong but safe figure for my future lady (think Daddy archtype)

Thoughts? @SaintSovereign @Lion @Fire @RVconsultant

1 Like

These are very good results, my friend. Some deep empowering introspection.

Do continue on this path of self-realization. At the end of it blooms a beautiful creation.

Nay! The blooming has already begun! I can read it in your words.

1 Like

Yeah, feels like it, and shrooms really took the process to a whole nother level.

which one will be better for aiding this journey, Love Bomb or Heartsong? Already got them both in the past.

1 Like

By these words, I do feel that a Heartsong run would serve your personality better. It will remove your past traumas regarding sex and the opposite sex AND it will help manifest to you women who are compatible with your romantic style of loving.

Having said that, it wouldn’t hurt to run a cycle or two of Love Bomb before you run Heartsong (or even stack them together). Love Bomb could be the base (that improves your self esteem and self love) before you venture into loving women.

1 Like

I may just do that.

Probably will run LB with st1 of k + kb, and maybe st2 if I only do one month of st1, then switch over to heartsong.

End goal is either khan st4 + kb st4 + heartsong, or kb st4 + heartsong + Primal nights.

1 Like

if you want “daddy archetype” Id keep Khan there imo

1 Like

khan stays then!

aren’t you a chick though? not asking in a disrespectful way, I wonder how masculine titles affect you though, especially khan, did you daddy up since starting it?

I have witnessed how these titles affect others who had ran it. Personal experience on Khan for me? More than what I could ask for… I already knew what I was getting into way before I ran it for the first time. Im not going for girls or anyone really but even on my first cycles of stage one I had girls openly drool over me. Its not just about how much others want you… for me, Khan is about who you are within. Your energy, body language, words, attitudes, beliefs, tendencies etc etc. It leaks out of you to a point of you LITERALLY looking different. Looking like one beast of a man (or a woman at that) with incredibly powerful, admirable, dominant and sexual aura. Khan does what its meant to do and it does it really well. I dont think you can go any more extreme when it comes to this department than Khan. Its really OP sub.

I have a feeling many girls out there wish there could be a Khan in their life even if only for a moment. It seems like you can sense that as well.

3 Likes

Yeah, I kinda realized halfway that khan + kb is practically the ultimate combo.

Women drooled over you even though you’re a woman, interesting :slight_smile: seems that it’s very potent. What stages did you use so far?

I see you’re going for khan + heartsong custom + eog, I wonder if I could do K4 + KB4 + a custom of primal nights AND heartsong… that would practically be everything I’ll need.

I do agree that a lot of women will want a khan man, sadly I’m crushing on exactly one woman and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to win her over :slight_smile: don’t care for other women.

I wonder if k4 kb4 pn is the move, or k4 kb4 hs… I’m fairly monogamous, but that primal nights script is far too good lol

1 Like

They are straight thats the thing. They see a masculine presence and get confused. I love it. Im still just on stage 1. Cant even imagine whats yet coming.

yeah sounds good man

I wish you great luck with that!

1 Like

Damn how long you’ve been at it???

Yeah definitely, I wonder why customs work like that though, won’t 2 cores count like using 2 titles, in which case I’ll end up using 4 titles?

Thanks, I need it very much haha, the situation is super complicated but I’m a visionary and while I know nothing can happen now, the future can bring many things, I just need to aim hard enough and keep going.

1 Like

1 custom = 1 title

2 cycles

1 Like

so… hm… does that mean that primal nights and heartsong won’t be played at their full power? or lose some of their script? apologies I’m just very confused at how it all works.