The Throne of Games

i have actually no idea what gears im referring too :joy:

theres actually an interesting dlc called hivebusters has high rating on ign and stuff

but i think i meant gears 5 but i saw the rating, pretty bad 6/10

Hahaha league of legends has the most toxic community I’ve experienced im any game :joy: if you’re playing it casually I’d advice to give it a go with some friends. Despite the toxicity I enjoy it a lot as each game is different and there’s always new things to learn (dexterity, game knowledge wise and developing a really strong mental). I personally mute all when playing ranked games, in game pings are fortunately sufficient for communication. Cool ninja characters aswell. -> wild rift for the mobile version

Other than that a little plattformer that I liked was Celeste. It can be tricky, but feels rewarding and has an interesting story.

If you’re a weeb and would like to obtain anime waifus/husbandos, there’s the rpg gacha genshin impact which can be played on mobile or pc. There’s also a new region that is inspired by japan being added soon.

An endless runner to pass some time on mobile with beautiful simple artstyle is Alto’s adventure/odyssey.

TFT is an auto battler/auto chess with a different set (characters, classes, effects, features…) every few months, so it doesn’t get repetitive.

I occasionally play some mmorpgs like elderscrolls online, black desert online, guild wars…

Or other strategy games like civ.

Sometimes I like to also play some good old classics such as (online) chess, solitaire, sudoku etc.

2 Likes

Forgot this series.

You and @Budewr have convinced me to stay away just because of the community lol I get carried away in talking shit back and get out of character

2 Likes

I am waiting for total war war hammer 3 at the moment lol and AoE4

I used to be huge into shooters but haven’t had much interest in any besides Halo

1 Like

I enjoyed KOTOR 1+2, Mass Effect 1-3, Dragon Age 1+3 … 2 kinda sucked lol

I was actually refering to TOR lol which was the MMO version

Been playing a lot of pokemon. I am embracing the games since I became “too cool” to play it. Started with Gen 3 and working my way up in release order. So far Pokemon Platinum is my favorite. Fire red will always have a special place in my heart since it was the first pokemon game I played.

2 Likes

What are you playing on, an emulator?

My favorite because it was my first is Pokemon Silver:)

No my “old” Nintendo DS. I loved crystal but gave it to a friend and he moved away so I never saw it again. I’m excited to play Heartgold next.

1 Like

I’ve been hooked on this game called “Bullet Echo” on my phone.

Pokemon Silver is amazing, if you haven’t tried it yet I highly recommend Soul Silver on DS. It meets all expectations, definitely a great game for nostalgia.

3 Likes

I stopped playing games to focus more on self development, but I’ve literally been waiting for over 5 years for a remastered version of Mass Effect 1 and it’s finally come out. Very tempted to start playing again.

1 Like

If I stumble on a steal of a DS, that’ll be my first purchase.

I’ve never owned a DS in my entire life but the Drastic emulator on Android is by far the best Nintendo DS emulator I’ve ever used, it was an excellent experience without issue. Played through a bunch of Pokemon games, the Phoenix Wright trilogy and Chrono Trigger all on my phone. Only game that didn’t work out was The World Ends With You, a game I’ve always wanted to get into.

1 Like

Looking on the Play Store now!

Fashoo, I’m gonna save up my Google points from surveys and purchase that asap

You won’t be let down, trust me. One of the most stable emulators I’ve ever used, really good stuff.

1 Like