The start to the Beginning

I am finally starting my journal and my subliminal journey. I have messed around with custom subliminal where I create my own affirmations and also premade subliminal but have not felt anything or experienced anything. I am extremely excited to have found Subliminal Club and ready to start this journey.

3 Likes

After spending countless hours and nights reading through this forum (I should have created a profile from the beginning so it would have tracked my time spent reading the forum, I love data) to try to grasp where to start, here is my starting stack. I still haven’t fully learned all the abbreviations so pardon me for typing out the full title names.

Stack 1(Ecstasy of Gold St 1, Legacy of the Spartan, Stark)
Stack 2(Ecstasy of Gold St 2, Legacy of the Spartan, Mogul)
Stack 3(Ecstasy of Gold St 3, Legacy of the Spartan, Emperor)
Stack 4(Ecstasy of Gold St 4, Legacy of the Spartan, R.I.C.H.)

I am reading that each stage has scripting that will let me know when to move on to the next stage but as of right now, I plan to run the first stack for 2 to 3 cycles. The second and third stack for 1 to 2 cycles. Then finish with the fourth stack for at least 3 cycles or at least as long as I can wait until I start Quantum Limitless.

I think it was @Billions listening pattern that I am going to follow. I am going to try a full 15-minute loop of Legacy of the Spartan and Stark for one day. Then a full 15-minute loop of Ecstasy of Gold St 1. I will see if that causes reconciliation being a beginner.

2 Likes

For background on myself and my goals:

I am a 31-year-old male living in Fairfield County, CT. Right outside of NYC.

(Ecstasy of Gold): I plan to run this multistage first because I have a goal of having $200 million invested so I can then support my local communities and get into Venture Capital. I currently work in Marketing specializing in digital customer acquisition. I am currently trying to start an AI marketing SaaS business AIzle Intelligence. It would be awesome for this title to help me find mentors, partners, and funding.

(Quantum Limitless): I plan to run this multistage next hope this will help my capability of being the most capable leader, innovator, and entrepreneur. I will be laying on other titles that build on top of this multistage.

(Emperor Fitness): I plan to run this multistage next looking to be the strongest, best physique, most attractive, athletic person I can be. I was once a collegiate D1 tennis player and continue to play racket sports competitively and have many extreme sports hobbies. I will be laying on other titles that build on top of this multistage.

(Khan): I plan to run this multistage eventually to build on top of Ecstasy of Gold. The goal would be to increase my leadership, success, and capabilities with this mulistage.

(Dragon Reborn): I plan to run this multistage to eventually melt down any trauma or limiting beliefs that would be holding me back from my ultimate potential. I feel this would make sense to run a lot sooner in my bigger picture plan but after reading the forums this title seems intimidating. I want to make sure I am used to subliminal, have some good positive subliminal work done, and can intuitively navigate reconciliation before tackling this multistage. Though I really want to do this one sooner than later.

(Khan Black): I want to run this stage once I have accomplished a decent amount of success in my career or at least have good momentum. I can then focus on finding my soul mate, using my sexual energy and lower chakra aura to accomplish more success, power, and my partner. I will be stacking all the sex titles like Divine Diamond, Wanted, Heartsong, Primal Seduction, Sex Mastery X2, and Revelation of the Nectar.

(Alchemist): Then finally in my later years in life or when I have officially accomplished my goal of $200 million invested I would like to go deep and hard on Alchemist multistage. With all these titles stacked spread out during the multiple stages. The Revelation of Dreams, The Revelation of Spirit, The, Revelation of Mind, Chosen From Withing, Chosen: The Way of Nature, Alchemist: Sage Immortal, Ascension Chamber

I know this is a lot but I really love all the subs that SubliminalClub offers and I just need to wrap my head around how to eventually try them all.

7 Likes

I started listening 09-18-23. During this first week, I was questioning if I was stonewalling because I was not feeling any recon. I read about everyone feeling recon. I expected to feel some type of recon, especially being new and listening to full 15-minute loops, though maybe this is a testament to Zero Points reduction in the effects of reconciliation. I have noticed an increase in luck in the weirdest way with traffic and parking. I have driven to JFK twice to pick people up from the airport and the traffic was shockingly flawless, like not a single car got in my way in the left lane. I am also always quickly finding close easy parking.

I also notice just feeling lighter or calmer. I am a naturally calm and easygoing person. But I just feel trusting in my path or something. It’s hard to describe but I feel like I am confident on my path if that makes sense.

1 Like

I am at the end of week two, going into my first 3 day break or maybe we call it a washout. I don’t know if a short three-day break can be called a washout.

I am definitely finally noticing reconciliation. I feel almost brain fog, but not like I can’t function, I am still motivated to workout. It feels like my subconscious is using all its CPUs, like just churning through information but information I can’t hear or see in my mind.

I know it’s really soon to feel change from Legacy of the Spartan but when working out this week I felt like I was stronger and actually felt like I had more muscle on my body. I track all my sleep, activity, and weight data with Withings and SleepEight. So I will be eventually sharing muscle gain data. I have noticed my sleep getting worse since starting the subliminal, which I read could be a side effect to being new to subs, requiring an adjustment period before my sleep improves. I also have been having super interesting vivid clear dreams about girls.

1 Like

Now this is a man with the plan!

Love the multistage goals and why. I’ve had similar thoughts the past week of focusing of certain aspects for certain months or years.

2 Likes

Your plans are very neatly laid out and am sure you will fulfill all your dreams!

Welcome to SubliminalClub!

1 Like

@KingEsh Thanks for giving my journal a read. I wanted to listen to all the titles, so this helped me decide where to start and settle my indecisive mind wanting to pick and run them all.

1 Like

@Lion I’m sure I will, especially with the help of SubliminalClub. Thanks for the support.

1 Like

I am on a rest day but I want to journal two events. I have gotten in contact with a successful serial entrepreneur. He is willing to look over my business plan for Aizle Intelligence. Hope this turns into him potentially offering to mentor me or invest. I also just got a message on LinkedIn from a company looking to interview me for a role that is a logical step forward from my current job. The salary would be triple my current salary. Curious if all this moment is Stark or Ecstasy of Gold at work. I will continue to take action and pursue these leads as far as they will go.

My reconciliation side effects have almost entirely gone away since yesterday, feeling back to 90% normal.

I have a question for the Subliminal Club community. When reading through the instruction manual it states “As a general rule of thumb though, you should expect to see minor changes around day 30, strong changes around day 90, and MAJOR changes at six months.” I question if this is regarding individual titles, a multistage in its entirety, or just subliminal in general.

How long do people normally listen to each stage of a multistage title? Is this saying you need to listen to a specific title or stage for 6 months or just any of their titles in total for 6 months?

Also, when is it recommended to do a 30-day washout period? After each multistage? Once a year?

Last night I had vivid sexual dreams. The interesting part, the dreams are extremely clear and vivid. I definitely seem to be more in control since starting the subliminals. Also, normally sexual dreams always ended and I would wake up before anything would actually get good. This time, I got to enjoy it all the way through. I’ve never experienced this in a dream in my life. I even had two separate dreams, both sexual and both in the same location but one ended and another started in the sleeping session.

This is regarding a new sub you start. If you see results immediately, that’s great, but especially more basic titles of the major programs are meant to be run for a longer time. Ascension often shows results rather quick whereas Emperor or Stark need their time because their objective is much broader. There are many experienced users recommending running titles like Emperor at least for 6 month to a year to get the full effect of it.

AFAIK the recommendation is at least two cycles per stage. But also you should listen longer if you have the feeling it still needs more time, especially for title like DR or KB.

Also welcome. I spent almost a week in here reading without an account and would love to know my full reading time as well :grimacing:

2 Likes

Interesting @Lichtenauer, that is longer than I thought. I was planning on running each stage of Ecstasy of Gold for three months. Which would in turn be a full year like you mentioned. But I was also planning on pairing each stage of EoG to one of each of these titles Stark, Emperor, RICH, and Mogel. So that would mean each of these tiles only gets 3 months. Maybe I am trying to cover too much ground.

I am also interested in running the numbers on exposure time per title comparing staking 2 vs 3 titles. Based on the VP stacking instructions for running 2 titles you are exposed to the titles every two days, vs if running 3 titles it’s every four days which is fair less exposure per cycle. Is it better to only be running a stack of 2 titles to maximize exposure? Or I see @SaintSovereign mentioning how VP titles are strong and stick around. Maybe having those extra rest days between each title is more beneficial then maximizing title exposure.

Journal Entry:
I am noticing I am having consistent nightly vivid dreams. Before starting Subliminal Club and this stack I would dream periodically and would always be somewhat hazy in the dream itself. Now my dreams are as vivid and emotional as real life and so far have only been exciting and positive dreams, no nightmares.

I have always practiced visualizing my future goals and having a strict mental diet trying to stay positive around those goals. But this took discipline and real effort to see and feel myself living those goals. Now when I daydream or visualize my future they feel real, they feel as if they are already reality, and it’s effortless. When a daydream pops into my mind, rather than judging it or feeling that it’s not real or a stretch, my mind actually agrees in a way and thinks/feels as if I am already living it today. This is definitely new.

First thought that came to my mind was: it’s a marathon not a sprint. I know, it’s tempting with this amount of subs, but you will get more results when you give them time to unfold.

And for running three titles, I see an advantage in having three days between listening days so the subconscious has time to process.
I’m on my first 5 day break atm and I’m happily waiting for the bloom.

You could as well open a thread in the questions topic.

1 Like

Journal Entry:
Yesterday I took a call with a mentor who just sold his business for $600 million. I was looking for advice on how to raise capital to get my startup idea off the ground and maybe even potentially capital itself. Interestingly enough most of the call was him wildly validating my idea and telling me if I can get this product to fruition that it will outperform my projection and be incredibly sticky. It was cool to see just how excited he was for my idea. Was a great experience and motivated me to keep moving forward. However I want to follow up with him cause I still don’t feel I understand how to get the product developed or how to build a deck for an investor.

What I found most interesting is the effortlessness and confidence in taking action/the call. I normally have these weird criteria I need in place to take action. For example, I normally would have wanted this call scheduled and to have been prepared. But he called when I was in the car driving out of the blue but I took the call and it went better than I could have expected. There is another mentor who has started multiple companies in the space where I am trying to start this business, he is open to a call I am just waiting for him to be back from his trip. More to come…

2 Likes

Journal Entry:
After learning from @Lichtenauer how long others stick to a single title and the NWE upgrade being released I have decided to entirely re-analyze my starting point. First, I am going to take a solid month washout for a couple of reasons. A. I had been listening to other subliminal producers subs aggressively every day, sometimes through the entire night when sleep. So I want to make sure I am not stonewalling from those past subs. And I took no pause before jumping into SubClubs titles. B. I have to take 12 days when rotating my stack anyway as I was planning on switching out a title. C. I want to wait to till I see what is dropped on 11/11 for NFTW. Potentially starting fresh with an upgraded NWE EoG.

Curious to see if I get any kind of bloom effect even from just running my current stack for one month of EoG St 1, Legacy of the Spartan, and StarkQ.

1 Like

Do whatever you deem necessary, just know, that SC doesn’t recommend taking a long washout break before you start with their subs because they are on a whole different level power-wise. In the Subliminal Masterclass, day 5 “frequently asked Subliminal Club questions” they say

If you would like to start with a new stack, you could fit in almost another cycle before beginning your washout on 31. Oktober so you can start anew on 11. November.

I just reread your thread. Did you follow the NRICH hype? If not, look it up. Sounds pretty good for starting a business, especially in IT. Have a look at @Vesper’s Journal. He’s rocking this sub, as if it was written for him.

Btw, I’m on the last of my 5 processing days and it’s interesting. Still not sure if I was just procrastinating the last two days, or if this is recon…

1 Like

I am back listening to subs, I took a small washout break and pivoted with my stack. I planned to wait for the NFTW release to start up but decided I am not changing my planned stack, will just update the titles if they are updated. I removed Legacy of the Spartan and replaced it with Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer. I know Ecstasy of Gold St 1 has limit belief healing but I am looking for a wider blanket healing limiting beliefs beyond just finance. I hope EoG St 1 doesn’t overpower DRLD and focuses everything on limiting financial beliefs.

Currently really love my stack.

EoG St1: I notice when I think of my current or future goals around career, wealth, or lifestyle it feels like I have already accomplished them or is something I can realistically easily achieve. In the past it always seemed like a dream, impossible, or so far away and I had to convenience myself that I could accomplish them. Now it feels effortless, it feels like I could execute them easily right now like I already have a built past track record that makes accomplishing these goals an everyday thing.

DRLD: The one area in my life where I feel this healing limiting belief so far is around competing in sports. I am a D1 collegiate tennis player. I still compete regularly in different racket sports but in the past, I have had poor results. I have found myself putting so much pressure that I need to perform and prove to everyone watching that I am the player I used to be. This pressure deteriorates my confidence and performance results in losses. It got to the point when I would be playing I just had this internal feeling that it was unlikely or unrealistic I was going to win. This title has seemed to change the game. I had the realization that I had nothing to prove, who was I proving anything to? I also just have confidence again, even if I make a single error I still trust I can win and will win. This allows my mind-muscle connection to just relax and trust my shots rather than overanalyze. Since running this title I haven’t lost in this season’s Platform Tennis league.

Stark: I have such high hopes for this title but haven’t seen it shine yet. I do feel more confident and casual when around people, especially high-value people. I think I am always smoother with my words in a social situation. The one thing I think that is coming from this title is focus, energy, and drive. Just yesterday I freaking got stuff done. Between work and house chores, I just crushed everything and didn’t want to stop.

Still confused about reconciliation and conscious awareness of the effects of listening. I understand everyone’s experience is different but I keep reading about everyone’s experiences on the forums. Some have heavy “recon” or being able to “feel” the title playing out or the exact way it affected their lives. I have had almost zero recons and don’t feel anything special when listening to the titles. Just wondering if I am stonewalling or just so new I need more time to learn from my experience. Or learn how I express recon, maybe I feel tired or my mind is a little “slower” or “clouded” but hard to tell if it’s the sub or my day.

I am extremely excited about the NFTW release, reading these forums I am just grateful for SubliminalClub. @SaintSovereign and @Fire are such innovators and I am so excited to see how far they push the capabilities of subliminals.

1 Like

Still caught up on stonewalling and reconciliation. I have also yet to have this magical state shift when I am listening to my titles.

I’m still confused about stonewalling, even after reading through the master class. It sounds like stonewalling is incredible rare, super low percentage. Someone who’s subconscious is almost scared to even face the change to reconcile the titles script. Though if you read more in the master class, they mention how their subliminals are working 100% of the time, whether it be slow or fast they are impacting your subconscious. So now I’m thinking maybe stonewalling is just “hand waving” away results. I am not someone to hand wave, I’m open to seeing results. I have even seen results in my every day life but also I try not to obsess and always look for results. Which I’ve read could also hurt results.

Then this leads me to reconciliation, I feel like I haven’t experienced any recon even though I’ve always listened to full 15 minutes loops and from the start have had three titles in my stack. Maybe it’s that I already am decently aligned with my stack so it didn’t have much resistance to the change? Just confusing seeing everyone talk about recon on these forums and how they have to do micro loops. Makes me wonder if I’m doing something wrong and not getting the most out of my listening.

Despite all this uncertainty I am going to stay consistent with my listen schedule and do my best at taking action.