The StarkQ Custom Over Kill A.K.A "Mosaic" The Game Changer

We’ll see about that kind approach :wink: , still the best of luck to you.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign a $10 (or more) addon option available upon each order…please??

1 Like

Q-Stores A.I program would be able to create a script similar to the one above in only a few seconds.

2 Likes

That is actually no bad idea

1 Like

Nah. People will assume that those are the affirmations inside the Subliminal. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Consciously choosing to do this like @mecharc is a great idea. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I read the sales pages over and over again
for my affirmations :joy:

seriously though-I do find it orients me to the results I am actually getting and re-affirms it

4 Likes

@Azriel Don’t give away my secret.

2 Likes

Today I woke up Early morning…Half asleep, I remembered about Beyond Limitless Ultima. Threw my head phones on and went back to sleep.

Maybe because i played it durimg sleep, I didn’t really feel anything different.

This is a cognitive enhancement and productivity booster. What exactly were you expecting to feel upon running while sleeping and just waking up?

1 Like

I usually partially wake up at the same time every morning, play StarkQ Ultrasonic and go back to sleep.
i feel like a king after waking up,

I have been off of stark since the Test.

Today morning, upon my partial wake up. I put on BL Ultima and went back to sleep.

After waking up , I felt very lathergic than my usual self. I had breakfast and went back to sleep. I skipped going to the office.

Ok so!

so 2 contrasting things happened today.

1. About 6 hours after the BL ultima loop

My cousin was trying to teach me a Ruibcs Cube Algorithm, and I got confused half way. It was too much for me and i stopped.

1. About 12 hours

I played scrabble with 4 cousins, and I beat them in all the rounds and by a huge margin. I sort of had an inbuilt system of looking for words, which was intuitive. Mind you, Last time I played scrabble was years ago, so i am not in the habbit of playing this game or having any preset strategy.

so pretty interesting contrast.
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

I am planning to go heavy with my custom + Stack!!!

Oooo I’m so excited.

1 Like

I got started with part of my stack.

Ecstacy of Gold St1

Results will come slow but results will come big, but only when i take action.

I am startinng this journey for the long game

1 Like

Reminessence of StarkQ + sinlge loops of BL Ultima at work together

I seem to snap at people very easily, but not for the wrong reasons.
(Even if it is, I bend the frame into one where i am correct)

So I will lose it easily and screa at the other person.

When the other party tries to charge me for what i did,

My behaviour completely changes. my voice becomes so come and so relaxed.
instantly i let go of the combative mode and switch to the reasonable person role.
I come up with all the reasons i can use in the arguement against them woithout even without thinking,
and I refute with the opposing persons next three moves, so that they are completely blocked
and they cannot argue back…and they go silent.

I have had 2 such interaction today

It will be interesting to have such interactions with someone else who is also listening to BL Ultima

2 Likes

Last Night I played EOG St1 on repeat,

Today I played a Loop of Limit Destroyer Ultima
and
A loop of Sanguine Ultima

2 Likes

This wait is driving me nuts!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

3 Likes

@mecharc :laughing::laughing: same here. I’m also checking my mail in every 5 minutes looking for a mail from subclub .

@Hermit waiting for nothing as he hasn’t even ordered a Custom.