The Road to Khan

In reality, I did shift from ST2 to ST4.
There’s a few developments that occurred which prompted this shift.

• The continuing quarantine. I suspected that ST3 would cause unrest given that in-person interactions would (and have been) hard to come by in recent times.
  • The launch of Q. I was itching to try out the new Q version to see what changes/new additions there were. Unfortunately, we still don’t have an official word on what those changes are.
  • Accumulation of a good-enough amount of hours of ST2 (~410 hours)
  • The fact that Q ST4 contains at least Q ST2 + Q ST3—meaning that I’m not missing out on any programming, by making the jump.
  • The fact that Q ST4 contains Limitless (LimitlessQ?) means that I can use it to help me boost my learning/brain power in a time when I need it to get through work and learn some new skills. This one is not to be underrated. Since Khan Q ST4 has additional programming that’s not socially focused I wanted to make the most use of it in a time where it’s hard to be socially focused.

The timeline has definitely been changed with the jump to ST4, and the launch of Q. I can’t even quite use number of hours to measure progress on ST4, at least not in the same way as I did for ST1 and ST2 because the listening paradigm of Q subs is a little different. I’m not sure whether I’ll go back and do an ST3-only phase. If anything, I’d continue with ST4 + supporting subs like SanguineQ.

What’s your goals? How much do you care about improving socially? How interested are you in breaking down old beliefs? I’d say those questions, if anything, would help you choose.

1 Like

Thanks for the detail. My goal is to improve my social game and confidence. When i look back 3 years ago, my social game and confidence have improved greatly. I want to build on it,

Khan has been described as the ultimate Alpha, Seduction, Social, Sexual, Healing sub on here. I am here to achieve all of that and more. Limitless is very appealing to me as learning is an everyday thing for me in my career - this combination is what interests me most about both Khan & Emperor.

The only reason why I am leaning towards Khan at this time rather then Emperor is; there is limited opportunity to execute socially in the current environment. Why not use this time to get to the roots and focus on healing (Khan Stage 1).

2 Likes

Day 105

Surprised to see 105 days listed as the title? Well, it’s been a while since I’ve made an official update here and the trajectory of my plan has changed so that count reflects the total number of days spent in the Khan program since I started on February 11. The discussion above mentioned this and now I’ll mention a bit more about the current state of things!

A Look At The Roadmap

• Khan ST1 (450 hours - done)
  • Khan ST2 (406.75 hours - done)
    • True Social x2
    • Originally capped at 60 days (~500 hours anticipated)
  • Khan Q ST4 (End of Year - In Progress)
    • Currently 32 days in, or 139 hours.
    • True Social is Situational

What Changed?

To recap, shelter-in-place restrictions continue to exist, although here in the States things are starting to slowly reopen. I do not anticipate that things will be back to normal anytime soon, much less so when it comes to social dynamics. Anticipating—correctly so—a dearth of in-person interactions I jumped from stage 2 to stage 4. Also a few facts about Khan Q ST4:

• It includes both ST2 and ST3, so I’m not missing out on any programming. The effect may be less concentrated. With both the power of Q as well as the long time period that I’m going to be listening for, that’s okay.
  • It includes aspects of Limitless (Q?) which is great for improving brainpower. Given that I just went through a month of some special intermittent fasting I found this particularly beneficial. Indeed, I’ve been able to have great productivity at work!
  • There’s other stuff in ST4 that covers non-social factors, such as wealth and manifestation programming. It’s smart to capitalize on this when social opportunities are not there (or are different as I’ll mention shortly).
  • Something else changed in Khan Q ST4, but as the creators have been busy I’m still not sure what they are. Is total breakdown included? Who knows!

Thus, I’ve been on Khan Q ST4 for the past month. Here I am. Because of the Q technology, the listening paradigm is different and my schedule as of late has looked like this (last week as an example). It includes rest days and slightly reduced hours, as you can see.

Day Su M T W Th F Sa
Khan Q ST4 0 6 0 6 0 6 0

Actions

I have taken some action related to Khan Q ST4. I’ve been able to maintain a very consistent gym habit (2 months+ now) with the help of my new home gym setup. I also call certain people on a regular basis—made calling a habit. Some of these people have expressed their gratitude for this! In addition, productivity at work has been high, and I also assert my position at work more often. My speech has improved significantly as I use much less filler (“like, um”) words now and also utilize more advanced vocabulary. My voice is consistently deeper, and I feel more confident about my position in life. I made more moves when it comes to investing. Personal projects and plans continue to develop. Overall, I’m a fan of my current status as I feel that a lot of processes I have in place continue to push the needle forward. Of course, there is more to be done and I have been planning!

Future Plans

I’m going to go on extended water fast in the near future, which will provide a lot of physical healing. To tie in with that, I’ll be listening to Khan Q ST1 for mental healing. during the fast on a daily basis (likely 3 hours per day). After that, I’ll get back on Khan Q ST4 and continue the listening schedule mentioned above through the year.

• I’m unlikely to incorporate new superchargers any time soon.
  • PCC and Inner Circle (another social subliminal which is very relevant) are still on my radar—especially with their Q updates—though they don’t quite seem to have a place this year. It doesn’t help that that it’s harder to evaluate Khan Q progress as a function of the number of hours listened. Maybe when things are reopened a bit more would I utilize these subliminals!
  • The store for custom Q subliminals is very promising, and I can envision purchasing a powered subliminal that is focused purely on physical changes (and I have a very clear idea of what I would want in such a subliminal). This hypothetical subliminal could be done in complete parallel with Khan Q since its topics would be orthogonal to those of Khan Q. That said, I am not sure if I would do this stack from launch day. My main concern would be potential overloading and diffusing the effects of Khan Q further.
  • Big time wish: Lucid Dreaming X. This is something I would purchase now if it lived up to its name, because then I could use my dream time to work with my subconscious mind!
1 Like

The Washout

Starting a 14-day washout today. It feels very weird to not be putting in any effort to listen to any audios. @friday I wonder how you felt when you started this :stuck_out_tongue:

How is your KhanQ st4 run? I’ve been doing this stage for two weeks and I find it really tough (3loops/night, 2days off/week, it makes me pretty tired and I’m not 100% rock solid like when doing st3. I listened 4h/night to Q st3 and it was great, I felt like a demigod.

You feel so much lighter and better without the processing of the script going on in the background.
Haven’t had one for two years

Really curious to see how it affects you :slight_smile:

Thinking that I will focus highly on breakdown after this washout is done. Then, once the time is right, I’ll go with my custom.

1 Like

What’s Been Going On?

Ahh, when I started using Khan, the world was in a different time. Anyways, I’ve been sticking with ST1 Q, which means that I have gotten several months of focus on just a breakdown by now. I really hope this helps with my next sub. I do see that my dreams here and there seem to reflect a less inhibited character. I’ve mostly been focused on doing personal stuff though, so ST1 has been orthogonal to my recent work.

I just realized my recent lack of desire to do much productive things may be partly due to reconciliation from Khan ST1. Pretty unexpected to have that come up so deep into the game, but I suppose there’s always something to break down. I currently run 3 loops of Khan Q ST1 on weekdays.

I run 2-3 loops of my custom 6-7 days of the week, which contains Khan Stage 1.

The first month I felt a little bit of stuff come up, most felt like it made me focus on me now, like more present and clear, starting this week I’m definitely experiencing some ‘breakdown’ kicking it,
before I questioned everything intelligently now, I’m questioning everything-existential crisis wise, I’m on Emperor so my productivity is managed, but it’s WAY down, my thoughts are more like ‘it doesn’t matter’ etc… So if this is Khan Breakdown it may take a bit to kick in or all those little breakdowns add up.

Interesting. Well, I’m taking a short break from Khan Q ST1. I will say though that over the past few days I have had some very interesting dreams. They have been really fun, and they appear to reflect a reality in which I am a high status individual whose opinions are respected. People want to be around me and they notice my great sense of style. :smiley:

4 Likes

Looks like it’s the end of the line…for now. It is time for Man For Himself.

1 Like

This was an amazing read, it took me almost 1/2 of my loop of Emperor to finish. I hope all is well!

1 Like

Thanks for following this journal, @Sage_Ninjistic! My adventures continue in Man For Himself.

Khan Q has a good chance of returning in my hypothetical second custom.

Yeah, I’m going to read it now, I love your description haha it’s great!