The Road to Khan

Quite! A lot of stuff is gone, time to replace with something better.

2 Likes

Day 1 (Khan ST2)

11.5 hours

Current listening plan:

• True Social x2
  • Khan ST2 (hours listed are total # of hours for Khan ST2 so far).

Now, this is what Iā€™m talking about! Iā€™ve been looking for a subliminal that can truly reprogram my mind to be more social. Before SubClub I had been focusing on this, and I thought that I would need to spend a considerable amount of time to first do a social sub and then second a sexual attraction sub. Itā€™s great to know that Iā€™m killing two birds with one stone through Khan.

Of course, given the circumstances related to the current pandemic, Iā€™m not going out as much right now which means that I have to do other things to help reprogram my mind. These are just a few of the things Iā€™m planning to do along with the subliminal:

• Calling/video chatting with people more routinely. This is largely an act of initiative though Iā€™ve gotten the friend mentioned earlier in this log to be more proactive about it himself! Those who do receive these calls appreciate them very much.
  • Reading up material related to social success and stuff of that nature.

My dreams last night seems to reflect this first day of programming. I had all sorts of interesting social experiences, from being the center of attention in one dream to making people happily surprised to see me to hanging out and chatting with a ton of people from different parts of my life, it was quite an experience!

Reconciliation: None

3 Likes

Day 2

22.5 hours

Spent a good chunk of time yesterday reading; surprised at how smooth ST2 has been so far with no reconciliation side effects.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s been my experience with ST2, smooth as chocolate. Didnā€™t get the crushing reconciliation that others had.

3 Likes

Day 3

35.5 hours

Smooth sailing. I continue to learn more social stuff. Called a friend and we spent an hour on the phone. Dreams were once again pretty exciting, with me hanging out with and talking with a lot more people than is usual for my dreams (usually the focus of the dream doesnā€™t have to do with hangouts).

1 Like

Damn, I wish I could do a simultaneous listen of Khan ST2 & PCC. However, even if I could, it wouldnā€™t be particularly fruitful right now since Iā€™m not reading The 48 Laws of Power nor am I interacting with many people in personā€¦I suppose PCC will have to wait until Iā€™m acclimated to ST4.

1 Like

bro,

how does St2 feel without taking action?

Two points @mecharc

• I have taken action thatā€™s adapted to the current circumstances, including reading and watching various materials regarding social stuff as well as keeping in touch with people.
  • It is a VERY smooth sub so far. Check out the past few entriesā€”no reconciliation so far! Iā€™ve had some fun dreams. In fact, it may be smoother than any subliminal Iā€™ve ever listened to, as even the ineffective ones created by other companies have led to some brain discomfort. This one? No pain or discomfort.
2 Likes

Bro! This journal on my text to speech app sounds like a novel.

2 Likes

@SubliminalUser are you open to sharing some of your social material with me? no pressure

1 Like

Sure thing, @mecharc. I sent you a message.

1 Like

Day 8

100 hours

Hey everyone, things are going just fine. Itā€™s been a bit quiet recently, and admittedly Iā€™ve been a bit lazy to work on Khan goals. Of course, itā€™s a little hard to do so with current circumstances. However, earlier today I was on the phone with my grandparents and it went much better than last time. Going into the conversation, I was aware of past patterns and the talk went smoothly!

1 Like

Day 17

204.5 hours

Would you look at that! 9 days have gone by since the last entry and today, Iā€™ve shot past 200 hours! The full extent of what that time spent reprogramming means, however, wonā€™t be fully realized yet as the coronavirus continues. I donā€™t have any signs of reconciliation to point me towards major breakthroughs or something of that nature. Due to the aforementioned reasons Iā€™ve been somewhat dilatory in my efforts to document my road here. Nonetheless I shall note a few things for those interested!

• My dreams continue to put me in social scenes. Not only that, there has been a recent development where some of my dreams have people interested in me and reaching out to me to hang out and go on interesting adventures together!
  • I noticed lately that my parents give me a bit more respect. Some friends who have talked with me over the phone have given me subtle signs of respect and appreciation. At work today, I felt more respected!
  • Conversation with others has flown more smoothly as of late.

On another note, itā€™s unfortunate that thereā€™s a delay in Q. That said, I do wish that the SubClub team would update Khan sooner than later so that I can run a super-powerful version of Khan and be even more aggressive in my reprogramming efforts. I know my mind can take it :smiley:

I have set goals for both the number of days and number of hours. I will be blowing past 500 hours for Khan, and given current circumstances I envision that I will be listening to Khan ST2 for at least as many days as planned.

1 Like

Agreed Upon

1 Like

With the development of new technologies at SubliminalClub and the current situation being what it is, Iā€™m here to note down just what my current roadmap for SubClub 2020 looks like so far.

• Khan ST1 (450 hours - done)
  • Khan ST2 (~60 days - in progress)
    • True Social x2
  • Khan ST3 (30 days)
    • Libertine x1
    • True Social x2
  • Khan ST4 (500 hours)
    • Libertine x2
    • True Social x2
  • PCC (500 hours/48 days)
    • Khan ST4
    • The Commander
    • True Social/Libertine (situational)
  • Khan ST4 (until end of the year)
    • Superchargers TBD
4 Likes

Day 25

298.5 hours

Another day, another log. Today is day 25 and while it isnā€™t done yet, this time Iā€™m checking in midday. Iā€™ll be reaching 300 hours soon enough, which is great! Whatā€™s not as great is my recent decline in interest in socializing. Heck, Iā€™ve even been slightly less interested in documenting on here, too; so it is much better to document midday than to not document at all! Imperfect action beats inaction.

With all the time at home by myself and with my family, I have continued to become more and more aware of the fact that I actually donā€™t need to hang with people that much. There are a few angles to this. In some ways, itā€™s a good thing because that kind of neediness would especially be problematic right now since itā€™d be difficult to fulfill during the current situation.

Iā€™d say that the one concern I have with the current attitude is how it plays into long term social goals. In general, I am looking to be socially successful. In order to do that, thereā€™s a bunch of stuff to do. Skills to learn. Actions to take. What about attitudes towards socializing? This is a matter of motivation and unfortunately, itā€™s been a bit hard to come by for a while.

I just donā€™t find most people that interesting. I know I should, but Iā€™m just notā€¦[I] just [am not] internally motivated to get to know people better. [I] realize it interferes with my social life and [I] wish [I] could be more interested in others, but arenā€™t sure how to change their mentality.

This article particularly resonated with me today, and it gave me a bunch of good points to think about (am I actually close with anyone? Is this a mechanism against discomfort around socializing?) that Iā€™ll need to continue to keep in mind. However, it is a bit disconcerting that I continue to have social goals mainly because they are pragmatic. Not that being pragmatic is bad, rather that it is often at odds with what I feel like doing. With that said, I wonā€™t be straying off of social subliminals yet. I walked into this year with the intention that itā€™d be a big year to push myself and change my mindset around social matters. Even if I canā€™t do that through action right now, Iā€™ll push to change my mind as much as I can using audios. And thatā€™s why I see myself using Khan until the end of the year.

Khan Q Khanā€™t Khome Soon Enough.

2 Likes

I see what you did thereā€¦

1 Like

Day 27

324.5 hours

Just wanted to share that I may just jump from ST2 to ST4. Not that Iā€™d be missing out on anything since ST4 includes both ST2 and ST3 nor would I be rushing per se. Iā€™d just be transferring the hypothetical ST3 hours into ST4 hours.

Day 31

360 hours

Astounding. For the first time since starting my SubClub journey, I gave myself a break from listening to the audio. I did this because I noticed that I was starting to develop some tinnitus and my ears should have a break. Thereā€™s also the mental fatigue which I suspect was due to not only the constant listening of Khan but also some Sapien fields. So yesterday, I listened to Khan ST2 for 0 hours.

The result is unexpectedly very positive. Today, I feel a much better sense of being. Not only have I not experienced tinnitus so far today (this is in part thanks to relying more on speakers as well as using lower volumes when listening through headphones), I have also felt more confident. My posture is stronger and I take up more space. Head up, broad shoulders. I feel like I have more vitality. My voice also seems to be deeper today, though that has fluctuated a bit over time. It seems that the rest period has done wonders for me and I will be utilizing more rest days in the future.

I am also excited for Khan Q to come out soon!

1 Like

Great Journal.
I noticed you had a solid game plan in completing Khan end to end, however in your last few posts you planned to shift from ST2 to ST4. Iā€™m curious what changed?
Also you mentioned mental fatigue - did you only experience that near the end of the sub? Or was it throughout ST2.
Any plans on moving on to ST3 or ST4? Iā€™m assuming the lack of social interactions at this time paused your khan timeline?
Iā€™m curious as Iā€™m contemplating between emperor or khan and at this point (during this -endemic). I thought doing khan ST1 might be the best option, and ST2 in a few months when social interactions are back to normal.