The Road to Emperor

27 sept. 2020
Sunday
Morning
Used both before sleeping (by mistake i used both. Wanted to click on the Starkq one but played the gold one. Anyway)
Had the best sleep in this week. Now feeling settled in myself.

Decided not to run StarkQ and EOG as they are advanced and i need a solid foundation. So i will go for EmperorQ + Executive Ultima. i will listen today.

2 Likes

Started today and this happend. Coincidence? I don’t think so

2 Likes

SEP 27 - Ran EmpQ 2 times while sleeping at 60% volume on iphone, iphone was 4-5 feet away from me, i dont know if that volume was good or not ?

SEP 28 - In the morning my mood was neutral.
A thing happend with me today.
Backstory: I met a girl on omegle and we exchanged snaps, we were talking pretty good and there was alot of sexual tension going on. After talking 4-5 days things started to go dry and i was desperate, was checking my phone every minute. Then i got busy with my stuff and she started snapping me that she is missing me. I was responding a bit late to her messages. she was the first girl i got sexual with. [texting]
She was from other counrty
And today 10 mins after running EMPQ
i told her that i am not her type, on top of that im busy with my stuff, cant date anyone for now,
she said no worries am not looking for that also. I straight told her that i had good time talking with her and gonna unfriend her.
I am shocked till now Why and how i did this.
What ingredients you guys put in this sub xd.

1 Like

Day 2 on EQ [tuesday]

Ran EmpQ 6 times during sleep last night.

• I woke up with a neutral mood, state. After meditation my state elivated a bit.

• Today i was getting ready for going out and was wondering what I should wear. Usual thoughts were not there( what others will think if i wear this), today i was like IDGAF, i was telling myself that you should not wear to impress.

• Went out and girls were making eye contact with me ( this doesn’t happen usually )

• A task came, done effortlessly (-100 procrastination )

3 Likes

A little edit:

• Frustration swings sometimes not all time but i behave rude sometimes with my parents i dont know
    why. and then i regret for doing it. Can it because of EQ ?

• As i am tyipng this my state or mood is bit elivated means feeling a little good.

• will run 8 loops of EQ tonight.

Hoping for the best

Day 3

Ran EQ 8 times last night

• Woke up pretty normal
  • I was feeling so good ( happy mood, i am settled in myself)
  • The day was full of happy energy. I was enjoying every moment.

A little Edit:

• A feeling of loneliness is arising from somewhere deep. A feeling is arising and saying “ Look you have no friends, you are pretty lonely” and that feeling is draging me down. But my inner self/thoughts are saying “Don’t worry you came here pretty alone and thats a big achievement. I am proud of you that you came all alone to this point”

• A voice is saying you got this.

• Again a small burst of lonliness came.

• Feeling that I deserve everything good in this universe.

Day 4

Ran EQ 8 times during sleep.

• Woke up with the feeling of greatness.
  • A trait of taking control arised.
  • After starting the EQ journey, i am having more dreams. Like before once in a week or two. But now 4 times in a week.
  • Day was pretty good.
4 Likes

@seeklight - you are getting a healthy mix of excellent results and reconciliation. Good stuff. Stick with it :+1:

3 Likes

This sounds cliche but I wish someone told me this
Go for your dream,
you can find a way to be responsible and make money at the same time until
you hit it big in the field you most enjoy.

4 Likes

Interesting stuff…

I’m 22, around Dec I’ll be 23.

The best thing I ever did was to not goto College or University. 3 months after finishing high school, I started my first business.

It wasn’t easy at first but looking at it right now, It was all worth it.

I’d recommend you have a day job while making videos, get good at that, so long as you have passion you’ll make it through.

And also seek a mentor to accelerate your results otherwise, it’ll be trial and error for a long time.

2 Likes

can you share in your journal about your business, what you do and/or how you started, I think this would be very valuable for many on that journey, if your open to sharing.

3 Likes

Yes i also want to know about business.

1 Like

Seems like i have to apply for a job. :grin:

1 Like

Day 6 [Off day]

• I am acting differently in some situations. Like do what i want.
  • I dream daily now. I don’t know why :joy:
  • yesterday night had some fast food and I went for sleep around 12:30 am. Normally i go for sleep at 10 pm. But im at my cousin’s home so yeah :grin:
  • Didn’t wake up fresh. May be because that I didn’t go for sleep early.
  • Day was lethargic/lazy.
  • But new opportunities are showing fast in just 2 days.
  • Feeling a bit sad. May be because of reconciliation.
2 Likes

Okay will do so

Yes unless you already have a source of income that’s putting food on the table.

Day 7[off day]

• Woke up with freshness.
  • Day was so good.( Spent good time with cousins today, really enjoyed that.)
  • It was a tiring tho fun day, but in the evening quantity of good emotions was decreasing. Around 7 pm i was really not feeling good may be because of tiring day.
1 Like

Day 8 [off day because i didn’t listen]

• Deep sleep.
  • Inspiration to go after my dreams
  • Today i am feeling lazy, a bit sad, May be because i cant do nothing(i am at my cousin’s home)
  • In the evening my mood was really good.
  • That was a charming evening :grin:
  • As i am typing this, i am tired but my state is really good i mean i am not feeling low or sad
  • And i need to improve my English and vocabulary.
2 Likes

Day 9 [off day because i don’t wanna listen when family is around]

• Woke up early with freshness
  • Gonna start tonight

Day 10 [on day]

Ran 6 times while sleeping last night, 1 time in the morning

• Woke up refreshed.
  • I am more towards my Finance, job.
  • This morning, there was motivation to improve my communication skills, I was thinking how to get my desired goal. And this happend in a long time.
  • Afternoon - thoughts like how i am gonna do it, basically fear.
  • There was a feeling, a sharp edged feeling that i can achieve anything.
  • Question- how can I increase my maturity level ?
1 Like